Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 6. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Since the dev has left the project, how will this continue to be in the future?

Who is going to develop/what can be changed?

so it wasn't a real long term crypto after all?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
@cpozzer f you look for a good domain, i will give you free hosting ( if needed )  and i have a website in html/css ready. You can get it from me.

if im able to convince a guy to build the site then i will register a domain, no issue
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
@cpozzer f you look for a good domain, i will give you free hosting ( if needed )  and i have a website in html/css ready. You can get it from me.
I have sent an email to coinmarketcap to modify the explorer to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/imx/ as the present one is dead.
Registration of the domain of the official site: 9 months left
Expires on March 30, 2018. Who will prolong it?

That domain name and website is complete garbage, we need a new redesign. Anyone able?

I have no issue to register a domain, and i think i know a great web designer. Lets see if he jumps in.

That domain name and website is complete garbage, we need a new redesign. Anyone able?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Depends on people who will do things for the coin.

We have a listing to trade IMX.

Recently some nodes have been added to keep up the network.

recently IMX has been added at webwallets.io , where it is staking well, for the people who dont want to keep their wallet open all the time.

So even without a dev, there is some progress made. You might call it community driven.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Since the dev has left the project, how will this continue to be in the future?

Who is going to develop/what can be changed?
yes just make an extra copy of wallet.dat file.

and keep the old copy if you have it.

then remove everything , install the wallet again.

after installation and synchronisation , if its is running. close the wallet.

take your old wallet.dat file

put it in place of the wallet.dat file created with the new installation, and start your wallet again.

then it should work
Activity: 246
i will need some details on how to backup wallet.dat, i have a backup of my wallet but the same fatal error. i don't see an option of backup for wallet.dat, do i have to copy it?
I hope you have backups of your wallet.dat file  . if you have it reinstall the wallet. otherwise make a backup of wallet.dat and reinstalling can be the solution.

wallet.dat can be found in   C:\Users\Your_username\AppData\Roaming\impact
Activity: 246
is it just me, i'm getting a fatal error when i try to run the desktop wallet. was working fine the other day, but now all of a sudden i'm getting a fatal error and can't run the wallet
over webwallets .io   IMX is staking very well there

And two nodes have been added to the network. If you have problems with connecting to the chain, use the adresses provided by cryptotech.

Two nice steps forward maintaining IMX as coin to stay and stake. Thank you guys.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
@nomaloda   www.webwallets.io 

and IMX is the first coin stakings are distributed. Other are still waiting to build up weight.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Have url of this site Julius?
I have tested the staking of webwallets.io

I have received my staking coins as expected, from now it will payout stakes every 4 hours

I am happy with this site.
Pages:
Jump to: