Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 7. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
According what calculated by people who were staking earlier , you would make 2,5% a year, and not the 25% as stated on the website.

( a new website is coming in a couple of weeks )

@JuliusNL

A new website for Imx ?? And thank you for the info!!
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
According what calculated by people who were staking earlier , you would make 2,5% a year, and not the 25% as stated on the website.

( a new website is coming in a couple of weeks )
Activity: 5
@BizzyB

This is really great ! Its a good way to stake IMX without keeping our wallets open 24 hours a day.

I have done my first deposits to test it, and all works good and fast.

Thank you and the MUE community very, very much !!!!!

@BizzyB Hi, thanks for sharing, I have question im new to this. How does the staking work?IF I'm correct you gain some small percentage for keeping it in the wallet? I have a 100k IMX. How much can i make staking??
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
@BizzyB

This is really great ! Its a good way to stake IMX without keeping our wallets open 24 hours a day.

Sure thing.
United we stand, divided we fall
Smiley
@BizzyB

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Hi Impact community.

I'm happy to announce we have added you to our online staking wallet at www.webwallets.io

Many thanks, & happy staking Smiley

B & the MUE team

Now is the time to seize this opportunity to revive your coin and as a community make progress to grow and succeed.  Good luck !
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Im planning to build up this coin with my team, if anyone have information of the owners/dev's, please send me a pm.

Here Dev is silent since April 20.Nobody knows he's alive or not . imxwebwallet.info worked ,now not. Dead coin. It's sitting with the coins and are just waiting for the pump.
@nomaloda

Can you tell us what your plan is ?
Activity: 33
Im planning to build up this coin with my team, if anyone have information of the owners/dev's, please send me a pm.
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Someone should please try to recontact the dev through private message on this forum or through website or twitter.
If you're able to do it, send me a pm via this forum, I will buy into this coin
You have more options then that

You can also do something to maintain the coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Exactly we have 2 option sell so cheap or hold you decide the future of Imx
now the dev is gone, the scam part has been past, its a cheap coin, if the community or people who own IMX pick it up to maintain the coin . you still have a coin with some value
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
is the dev for imx the same as the dev for qrz one and the same quantum resistant?

This is a scam coin. Dev has been gone for a long while by now. Don't bother getting in to this one!
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
is the dev for imx the same as the dev for qrz one and the same quantum resistant?
Seems to be as usual. Dev mined some coins. Sold then it had good price and disappeared. That's all.

Most of all similar to the truth. It would be desirable to believe that it not so, but I will agree with you. The coin isn't unique that there was an interest it to buy and to hold. All were bought at the small price and sit wait for the pump. I am not right??? Tell in what uniqueness of a coin??? Only it isn't necessary to write read on the coin website, the nonsense is written there (quantum-resistant cryptography).
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Seems to be as usual. Dev mined some coins. Sold then it had good price and disappeared. That's all.
Activity: 33
Im glad there are new promoters for this coin, its gonna jump soon!
Activity: 162
We will make IMX grow back just like the XBY community did
i believe that can happen

to go up, it is necessary that the coin was on yobit (there will well pump over). how we will get there?

XtraBYtes (XBY) on YoBit   XBY/BTC   $48,705   $0.008080
i underdtand but im not sure the fee to get on yobit o though i dont like them i would like more exposure  for this coin  Cool
We will make IMX grow back just like the XBY community did
i believe that can happen

to go up, it is necessary that the coin was on yobit (there will well pump over). how we will get there?

XtraBYtes (XBY) on YoBit   XBY/BTC   $48,705   $0.008080
Pages:
Jump to: