Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 4. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
I was reading about this coin and what I am confused with is that on the site it says 25% POS and here it says 2.5%. Not sure why there is a mismatch with the details.

Also, after scanning thru a couple of pages I understand that this coin is dead as the developers are absconding. It is sad to see that coin being developed with such high energy and then one fine day everything turns to dust.

I feel sorry for the people who trusted this project and now their money is worth nothing. If we can find someone who can rework on this project, it will be a good start however like someone mentioned, if the prices rise, someone from the rich list holding bags of coins is more likely to dump coin.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Please add market of IMX to growing price..
If IMX can run masternode, i think the big price will go on 100x, like INSN from 100 sat to 10.000 sat.

We need approx 1 btc get a wallet implemented with masternodes

Why talk to community for pooling? Maybe community can support for that's fund.

The main problem here is that top wallets have to many coins in, and will probably dump when the price raises

Let the market determine the price. Price spikes will be more stable if Developers often make good news, both in terms of technology development and cooperation with third parties and must add to the market. I think IMX holders will keep their coin if 2 things are done.

I will help 0.005 - 0.001 BTC for support pooling masternode.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
If IMX can run masternode, i think the big price will go on 100x, like INSN from 100 sat to 10.000 sat.

The main problem here is that top wallets have to many coins in, and will probably dump when the price raises

IMX still under value. nice good for invest guys..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
The main problem is if you look at the rich list you realize that the top wallets are holding millions of coins, no one will consider it
They probably can't even remember they bought some IMX.

all Those 3 supposed developers are nowhere to be found. unless someone decides to take over this coin is toast.
Here lies the only option unless by some miracle the Dev returns
Cant we implement masternodes in IMX?
all Those 3 supposed developers are nowhere to be found. unless someone decides to take over this coin is toast.

At present no one has the motivation to develop it

The main problem is if you look at the rich list you realize that the top wallets are holding millions of coins, no one will consider it
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

At present no one has the motivation to develop it
Activity: 90
with a lot of new coins this is what happens :

a dev creates it, talks a little, gets a listing on an exchange and if the volume on the exchange is high enough,he dumps all the coisn he has and he runs away with 5 or 10 bitcoin.

The above scenario is not new its happening for years. Some coins die in silence , other are picked up bij people who keep it a live or even better develop it further.

It the moment some of the holders seems to have initiative to do that IMX.

So how do we develop it further? Any group of people looking to take it further? Anybody has gotten hold of the developers? The source code?

Anyone with a link to a working wallet?

Theres no good reason to take it anywhere. Bj or blowjob people mentioned by u seem to be busy assisting clients in a brothel, they would not care about such insignificant token. Period. There should be done much more work than u can imagine to gain any kind of publicity for it and there wont be a good chance that someone will be willing to do that.
Long term crypto indeed lol

I regret very much that I bought this coin. Damn the day when she caught my eye. (Emotions).
Take it on the chin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

a dev creates it, talks a little, gets a listing on an exchange and if the volume on the exchange is high enough,he dumps all the coisn he has and he runs away with 5 or 10 bitcoin.

The above scenario is not new its happening for years. Some coins die in silence , other are picked up bij people who keep it a live or even better develop it further.

So how do we develop it further? Any group of people looking to take it further? Anybody has gotten hold of the developers? The source code?

Theres no good reason to take it anywhere. Bj or blowjob people mentioned by u seem to be busy assisting clients in a brothel, they would not care about such insignificant token. Period. There should be done much more work than u can imagine to gain any kind of publicity for it and there wont be a good chance that someone will be willing to do that.

I regret very much that I bought this coin. Damn the day when she caught my eye. (Emotions).

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

Ok, we have to come up with plans to grow for this coin. Anyone have idea ??

Anybody has no ideas, the coin means it is doomed. The coin has no advance. There is nothing unique in her. It is necessary to sell, sense to hold her isn't present. Someone wants to object? Write.

Guys, Is there any hope for this coin? maybe it would be fine if somebody becomes the new dev. does anybody knows how to take over?
Someone taking over the development of this coin, guys? Anyone's been able to establish contact with the original developers?
Activity: 19
Ok, we have to come up with plans to grow for this coin. Anyone have idea ??

Anybody has no ideas, the coin means it is doomed. The coin has no advance. There is nothing unique in her. It is necessary to sell, sense to hold her isn't present. Someone wants to object? Write.

Guys, Is there any hope for this coin? maybe it would be fine if somebody becomes the new dev. does anybody knows how to take over?
Pages:
Jump to: