Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
In 20 years, of course, I will continue to invest, expand in various fields of business because it will make us keep the spirit of this world.

And of course, also be able to enjoy the rest live safely and comfortably.

If you keep on investing, then after 20 years , you can surely have that much bitcoins that poeple will treat you a rich person in the society.
So keep on saving  Cheesy

Yes, what else would look for now in this world? Certainly makes it all the better. Rich or not it depends on the angle of view and perspective, how we see it.  Wink

Yeah and if bitcoin will survive that long then surely we will be rich but no one is sure how long bitcoin will survive and what will be the price of bitcoin in future.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
In 20 years, of course, I will continue to invest, expand in various fields of business because it will make us keep the spirit of this world.

If you keep on investing, then after 20 years , you can surely have that much bitcoins that poeple will treat you a rich person in the society.

Yes, what else would look for now in this world? Certainly makes it all the better. Rich or not it depends on the angle of view and perspective, how we see it.  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
I would sell my Bitcoin and invest in other things, I think that by that time, Bitcoin would have reached a lot of its potential and other altcoins would just be starting.
yeah maybe 20 years to come bitcoin prices have reached $10k or maybe more? but certainly the current bitcoin prices will be higher than now. if you have at least 20 BTC maybe you'll have $ 200k was very large capital to invest? even you can make a great company?
We cannot say or predict about the price of bitcoins. But if that happens, just save some bitcoins today.
So in the future that will be your investment, and you will get profit from it by just saving it.
Activity: 532
I would sell my Bitcoin and invest in other things, I think that by that time, Bitcoin would have reached a lot of its potential and other altcoins would just be starting.
yeah maybe 20 years to come bitcoin prices have reached $10k or maybe more? but certainly the current bitcoin prices will be higher than now. if you have at least 20 BTC maybe you'll have $ 200k was very large capital to invest? even you can make a great company?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
other altcoins are already started and growing well as bitcoin. even some altcoin's price is growing very fast. like etherium and Raiblock. if you want to invest in them this is the right time to invest. after 20 years no one knows what will happen that time. take advantage of your present. don't waste time for wait of future.

The future of bitcoin is  unpredictable, try to play with it in short term as no one is sure whether bitcoin will survive that long or not, try to earn till its alive.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
other altcoins are already started and growing well as bitcoin. even some altcoin's price is growing very fast. like etherium and Raiblock. if you want to invest in them this is the right time to invest. after 20 years no one knows what will happen that time. take advantage of your present. don't waste time for wait of future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
In 20yrs I'll buy stuffs sutffs and stuffs.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think the next 20 years I will just enjoy my old age, with bitcoin I've gathered so far. I just wish it had been a successful entrepreneur at the time.

Yes 20 years later, you never know if bitcoin exists or there is some thing else.
As 20 years before,we didnt have any clue of this bitcoin  Wink
It would be perfect if it will be possible that I can earn a lot of money with Bitcoin but that will be only possible if I the price is going to be up but that will takes time.
And that can be bad for some people because they dont have the patience for it and that is bad.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
it is difficult to say this, what will happen in the next 20 years. but if the price is above $2000, I would sell all my bitcoin and I'll retire when I'm too old
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
If I am alive I will be seventy-one years of age, so most likely will use it to help my kid and maybe grandchildren by then and also for keep[ing me healthy, hopefully by then they will have found some good anti-aging stuff and we can live to 150 and be like twenty years old again lol.
Activity: 588

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

You are right, i have also same opinion just like you, you know 20 year it is long time period, we can alot of do with bitcoin, and also we get a lot of profit from bitcoins.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: would pay off my debts and buy watever i need and lead a good life:)
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: would store some and would put some of the bitcoins for trading:)
Bitcoin stayed where it was: would do same as of doing now, would collect bitcoins and store them in wallets
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i would still hope that bitcoin price would rise once again and would keep collecting how much ever bitcoin as i can:)
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
In 20 Years it's expected that Bitcoin will conquer the world, or at least it will become very popular currency used worldwide online and offline as well. So i think holding till this date could being profitable

or bitcoin can be died too, everything can happen, like satoshi nakamotos says.
become popular or die. if biggest company still accept and support bitcoin, we will know bitcoin can survive for long time.
Activity: 742
In 20 Years it's expected that Bitcoin will conquer the world, or at least it will become very popular currency used worldwide online and offline as well. So i think holding till this date could being profitable
Activity: 490
I don't really understand how people can hold bitcoins for 20 years, what if price will drop to 0, what will happen if bitcoin will stop working idk, a lot of different bad ways to hold so long i think.
bitcoin has been running for seven years and during that time there has been no problems or signs of bitcoin will die?
bitcoin instead continue to grow? Do not worry about it dude?
for you and your friends still use the bitcoin. then bitcoin will continue valuable and worth Cheesy
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think the next 20 years I will just enjoy my old age, with bitcoin I've gathered so far. I just wish it had been a successful entrepreneur at the time.

Me either, I'm thinking of that also, to enjoy all the bitcoins that I will gather after 20 years. Enjoy life with your hard earned money.
After hard work its time to relax, enjoy and work again. Just always be positive and your wish will become true if you will work hard for it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't really understand how people can hold bitcoins for 20 years, what if price will drop to 0, what will happen if bitcoin will stop working idk, a lot of different bad ways to hold so long i think.

I don't understand how you don't understand investment. I mean, I know people holding on to their stocks for over 25 years now and they've made skyrocketing profits. That's just how investment works.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: