Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I think it wouldn't take 20 years for me to quit bitcoin. In 20 years, I would have no bitcoin at all as I don't see doing signature campaign as a main income for me. I have to get a day job and build my own house. I guess I would sell all my BTC in less than 20 years and use that money to add to my budget in building up my plans. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
In 20 years, Bitcoin will be everywhere

I don't think it will be everywhere but it will be more accessible by the masses. With that i do hope to have my daily shopping done with bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
In 20 years, Bitcoin will be everywhere
Activity: 756
I will save my bitcoin and I will perform various financial transactions with bitcoin I have. I'm sure the next 20 years will be something bitcoin influential financial force in the world.

Optimism, I also feel that way. because I believe that Bitcoin is one digital currency that is highly sought after by most people in the Modern era. Because 20 years from now, all the things are definitely using the technology, as well as transactions 99% sure people make deals with how virtual and it requires a means of payment which is pretty good and fast. And that we can find in Bitcoin. I am sure the coming 20 years will improve Bitcoin
Activity: 350
It would be nice if I can sell it with a huge profit so I can earn more profit with it and that would be nice, but it can also be more worth and that should be perfect.
The only thing that you never know from before is that you never know what is going to happen with the value and that is the problem.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Sell this bitcoin in high price and retired in this work. I spend it to all of my family i want to give a vacation to them and before i die i want to be happy.. Haha
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
Well this the risk of investing not only in bitcoin but in all currency. And this normally too in Stock Market from which some people became so Rich then  become a poor people.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
In 20years time everything gets changed. I wish to flourish with health and wealth. I need to make business with bitcoin transactions, which is not possible in my country at present.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Sell then all and retire for permanent holiday for me and my entire family/friends Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
Ohh just got this idea. Still make a profit out of it. If it still live though. I guess I have lots of money before that time comes.

But if not. Better go back to a day job and make my boss rich again.

Perfectly said if Bitcoin survives 20 yrs then i think who ever have started now itself to save then in that 20 yrs he will be a rich man for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Ohh just got this idea. Still make a profit out of it. If it still live though. I guess I have lots of money before that time comes.

But if not. Better go back to a day job and make my boss rich again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
I think in 20 years bitcoin will be very rare and expancive or it will just die. It's so big period of time to predict, better to live today and planning how to live tomorrow.
I doubt Bitcoin will be that rare, maybe expensive but it will likely still be moved like it today, maybe in smaller volumes but it will be moved. But I wholeheartedly agree with living in the present and planning for the next day, there is no point stressing over what we won't be able to change.
Activity: 854
I think in 20 years bitcoin will be very rare and expancive or it will just die. It's so big period of time to predict, better to live today and planning how to live tomorrow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
I will buy a house and keep some bitcoins for the future of my child.

Bitcoin hit $1,000 again:
I will still keep some and buy some things

I will keep it because I know it will increase

It will not happen

Activity: 602
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
i think its impossible for bitcoin to hit that price again,$1000 or $1,000,000 is still unreachable for this year,and if i still alive in next 20 years,i will keep bitcoin on my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
in 20 years i would like to have a lot of bitcoins and i wouldnt like to work at all, i hope that i will have enough bitcoins to become a rich person in 20 years from bitcoin price growths
Of course everyone has the same idea as you we want to live in a beautiful old age. I do not want to work in my old days I want to retire with a lot of money in my wallet.
so that I can live with ease and happy in 20 years to come. so you have to collect a large target in 20 years like 1000 bitcoin. The target is not impossible

you do not have to collect bitcoin much, because it was impossible and very difficult to achieve. if you are old and you have children, you can teach the science that you know about bitcoin to your child. I think this a good idea Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
in 20 years i would like to have a lot of bitcoins and i wouldnt like to work at all, i hope that i will have enough bitcoins to become a rich person in 20 years from bitcoin price growths
Of course everyone has the same idea as you we want to live in a beautiful old age. I do not want to work in my old days I want to retire with a lot of money in my wallet.
so that I can live with ease and happy in 20 years to come. so you have to collect a large target in 20 years like 1000 bitcoin. The target is not impossible
Activity: 476
in 20 years I would like that you can pay at more stores with Bitcoin. This way I can spend them easier and it will attract more people to use Bitcoin as a payment.
I hope that they are going to implement this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is a long time period, now in this time i also save my bitcoins and waiting for increasing price, and halving is doing a great character to increasing the price, so also in 20 years i also save my bitcoins and get profit when price increasing. 
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I will save my bitcoin and I will perform various financial transactions with bitcoin I have. I'm sure the next 20 years will be something bitcoin influential financial force in the world.

Yeah more bitcoin spreading can be seen during the next 20 years of bitcoin survival. I think in 20years time we might experience big changes in bitcoin price as well the bitcoin usage.
Pages:
Jump to: