Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 502
I want bitcoin to grow very fast by then
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
What is that for question what i would like to do with my bitcoin in 20 years. First i don't know the value of it right then
So how would i now what to do with it. Maybe in 20 years the value of the coin is 1 Dollar then i cant do anything with it.
Activity: 350
maybe if i have 100 btc after 20 years well it seems that i will be a millionare on that day. and the price of every btc is 10,000$.. i already dreamed of it.

but you need $42.000 to buying bitcoin at this time , are you have it.. ?  Cheesy
for me better to save partially each week then hold for 20years don't buy it.

my plan save 0.03/week for 20years hope i m still life to enjoy my saving
We never know what can happen in the 20 years with Bitcoin and that would be risky also for us because some people dont even know what they must do with Bitcoin.
And that can be a problem if you dont know what to do but there is chance that it can also reach a high value and that would be nice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
bitcoin will die before that  Grin

but seriously, what i would do with 1.000.000$? spend all. im not investing to die with my money, i need to spend all my money.
I think you're wrong mate. bitcoin continues to grow and user increase every year. including to yourself that it is definitely using bitcoin and trying to get bitcoin. more many people who hate bitcoin. bitcoin will be more famous and users will continue to grow. bitcoin will be a long lifespan
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
maybe if i have 100 btc after 20 years well it seems that i will be a millionare on that day. and the price of every btc is 10,000$.. i already dreamed of it.

but you need $42.000 to buying bitcoin at this time , are you have it.. ?  Cheesy
for me better to save partially each week then hold for 20years don't buy it.

my plan save 0.03/week for 20years hope i m still life to enjoy my saving
Activity: 891
In 20 years, the bitcoin could be worth $10-20k each. I will try to accumulate bitcoins from now
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
You never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency sometimes you have to make some risks if you want to make profit.
And that can be bad but also good it also depends on the time and how much you are risking and that can be unexpected indeed.

But you just have to look and wait for what is going to happen with Bitcoin.

I don't know how long bitcoin will survive but till its alive I would love to keep on playing with it on regular basis by buying it low and selling it higher, and sometimes it can be a wrong decision while buying or selling as cannot predict which it the perfect time to do that.
Activity: 364
You never know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency sometimes you have to make some risks if you want to make profit.
And that can be bad but also good it also depends on the time and how much you are risking and that can be unexpected indeed.

But you just have to look and wait for what is going to happen with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Very simple. I only wish I can spend my coins everywhere around the world in physical stores and gas stations and so on.

Spending it on gas would be good too. i wish they'd really accept btc.

if the value of btc is $1K in 20 years from now, it might still not enough to pay my bills and the education for my kid. I have a lot of debts these days not to consider i have a daughter to support, my money belongs to her and so are my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Very simple. I only wish I can spend my coins everywhere around the world in physical stores and gas stations and so on.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
im not sure i can still earn bitcoin or still hold it for 20years, in fact if bircoin price rising and reach $1000 i will sell my bitcoin. Roll Eyes

Well, you gotta have a great plan, it is useless to wait 20 years and just sold your coins without new plan to invest your profit into...20 years from now, I am still young when that time come, so I guess, I will still be keeping my coins...  Smiley
GKE
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I will rather keep it in my ANX account rather than sell it out, as Bitcoin will reach its ceiling and the value is expected to appreciate.

Cannot agree more. So before that, I think I should get as much as BTC as I can.
Activity: 784
im not sure i can still earn bitcoin or still hold it for 20years, in fact if bircoin price rising and reach $1000 i will sell my bitcoin. Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
I will rather keep it in my ANX account rather than sell it out, as Bitcoin will reach its ceiling and the value is expected to appreciate.
Activity: 448
In 20 years I like to sell all of my Bitcoins and then quit with Bitcoin. I believe that the price then is going to be higher then ever so I can make a nice profit.
20 years is still a long time to wait but you have to be patient when it comes to Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
In 20 years you could probably have option to receive your income in Bitcoins instead so no need to buy Bitcoins anymore and pay the exchange fees. But only if the Bitcoin price doesnt move +-25% in one month regularly, which is possible for Bitcoin to get much higher exchange volumes thus stability in 20 years than today.
I think for 20 years bitcoin will continue to fluctuate but over time each year. of course users will increase with the request itself. and every year bitcoin will increasingly stable. but it took more than 20 years?
so it is quite difficult for bitcoin to become stable in the 20 years to come
Activity: 28
In 20 years you could probably have option to receive your income in Bitcoins instead so no need to buy Bitcoins anymore and pay the exchange fees. But only if the Bitcoin price doesnt move +-25% in one month regularly, which is possible for Bitcoin to get much higher exchange volumes thus stability in 20 years than today.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In 20 years, it would be nice to easily use bitcoin for anything and everything you would do with money without thinking anything about it.

In 20 years, whether the price of bitcoin has reached $1000 or above or even at it's price today I will bought tickets for vacation..besides, at that time I will be old and probably needing time to travel the world before I die..  Smiley

I forgot that after 20 years I'll be old that time to. So can I come with you chief to have a vacation? Haha
We also need time to rest, and have some relaxation. Good luck to your goal.
I hope your dreams will come true after 20 years.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
In 20 years, it would be nice to easily use bitcoin for anything and everything you would do with money without thinking anything about it.
Pages:
Jump to: