Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 41. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Over 20 years I hope that the price is so high so I can quit Bitcoin for ever. Then I am just going to sell every Bitcoin that I own and cash in the money that I am going to make. But only if the price is high enough for me.

I'm also gonna do this but I would not stop with using the bitcoin, I hope I can sell and make a lot of money by the bitcoin but this is of course not to predict.
I would honestly never stop with using the bitcoin itself, I hope it will also be a lot bigger by than.

At that time no one will stop with bitcoin as at that time I think bitcoin will be an established global currency and it will be more attractive currency at that time, so everyone will be readily attracted to there to use bitcoin.

Me to i will never stop using bitcoin because by it i can get savings and i will save more for future use. And by that time happen i think bitcoin will be use  for by many users Globally
And price will increasr for that time and we are very happy earners if the time happens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Over 20 years I hope that the price is so high so I can quit Bitcoin for ever. Then I am just going to sell every Bitcoin that I own and cash in the money that I am going to make. But only if the price is high enough for me.

I'm also gonna do this but I would not stop with using the bitcoin, I hope I can sell and make a lot of money by the bitcoin but this is of course not to predict.
I would honestly never stop with using the bitcoin itself, I hope it will also be a lot bigger by than.

At that time no one will stop with bitcoin as at that time I think bitcoin will be an established global currency and it will be more attractive currency at that time, so everyone will be readily attracted to there to use bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Im not sure if im going to continue my interest on bitcoin after 20 years, but if i have still bitcoin after 20 years maybe i will give to my son,and teach him all the basics to earn bitcoin and exchange it to real money. But one thing i know for sure im gonna be 50 years old after 20 years.  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 350
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I'd like to be able to at most  buy products with BTC. It's becoming a bit of s revelation to me that we're still very much in prime.
Activity: 168
In 20 years i would like to buy a sports car with my bitcoin if i can acquire lots of bitcoin before i reached the 20 years limit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
If it would hit $1,000,000 then i would sell only one bitcoin and be a millionaire after that i will hold some bitcoins to see if the price increases more. If bitcoin would become worthless i wouldn't do any anything, just keep holding.
Activity: 364
In 20 years, maybe we will have a new currency which is better than bitcoin.
Who knows whats gona happen after 20 years...
for new currency like bitcoin, i don't think so. like you see how many new coin development with a promise will same like bitcoin or 1 level below bitcoin but in reality they could never afford and even disappear faster than we expected.

It is hard to say what is going on with Bitcoin about some 20 years, because Bitcoin is a currency and you never know what will happen with Bitcoin and that is hard to predict.
But I think that it will be more popular and more used because the world is also getting more digital and that is nice.
Activity: 182
If Bitcoin's price really reaches a huge amount in 20 years I would buy a couple of apartments, rent them out and set out to travel the world living off the tenants  Cheesy Or perhaps sell all my Bitcoins and invest in some other profitable business. In any case I won't be holding any more I will be selling everything off and enjoying life because we only live once.

will like to have a business online like gambling site and exchange currency if my luck hold much of bitcoins in the future.

Having an exchange site will definitely give you more income just look at how c-cex and yobit having lots of money because of the fees they do from every transaction.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I would like to have my own online game 20 years from now that accepts bitcoin and paypal. My whole btc money will fund that online game. Although I'm starting to learn some basic codings, I know I do have to look for a team to work with. That online game will surely be a good investment for me since 20 years from now, virtual reality will be the trend in games. I'm pretty sure online games will kind of take over in the internet industry. Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin's price really reaches a huge amount in 20 years I would buy a couple of apartments, rent them out and set out to travel the world living off the tenants  Cheesy Or perhaps sell all my Bitcoins and invest in some other profitable business. In any case I won't be holding any more I will be selling everything off and enjoying life because we only live once.

will like to have a business online like gambling site and exchange currency if my luck hold much of bitcoins in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Activity: 406
In 20 years i think bitcoin will worth a lot and in this case it's really good cause i will be rich Cheesy
If bitcoin will be worthless in 20 years, i will do nothing, really, just not interested in non profitable things.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
My guess is the price will be stable and next to bitcoin some other major crypto coins exist. If bitcoin is the main coin i guess I will be able to buy anything with my bitcoin which is a bright prospect. Having bitcoins is one, but being able to spend it is even better.

At a moment we can only spend it online but things will be different in next 20 years, and bitcoin will survive till then for sure, so just hold it and keep on spending it when you feel that price is good.

There are plenty ways to spend right now. So the 20 years is maybe a thing to hope bitcoin will rise to it's full potential.

there are many ways to spend it online but we want that we can spend it physically which is not  possible at a moment and we need to wait for a very long time to happen that.
Activity: 336
My guess is the price will be stable and next to bitcoin some other major crypto coins exist. If bitcoin is the main coin i guess I will be able to buy anything with my bitcoin which is a bright prospect. Having bitcoins is one, but being able to spend it is even better.

At a moment we can only spend it online but things will be different in next 20 years, and bitcoin will survive till then for sure, so just hold it and keep on spending it when you feel that price is good.

There are plenty ways to spend right now. So the 20 years is maybe a thing to hope bitcoin will rise to it's full potential.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 350
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
for new currency like bitcoin, i don't think so. like you see how many new coin development with a promise will same like bitcoin or 1 level below bitcoin but in reality they could never afford and even disappear faster than we expected.

But bitcoin is the actual currency invented for the use of online transactions and all other are just copies of it, people use bitcoin for their actual online use while the other crypto currencies are adopted only for earning with them by trading. Bitcoin will survive as a No.1 Crypto currency.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Pages:
Jump to: