Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 59399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I will save my bitcoin and I will perform various financial transactions with bitcoin I have. I'm sure the next 20 years will be something bitcoin influential financial force in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1512
What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: Go to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with all my best friends, fire up a Cuban cigar, order the 40oz Tomahawk Rib Eye steak - medium rare with a side of lobster tail and mushrooms, a few bottles of Malbec and then pay for it all along with all my friends' orders with a few Satoshi and a wave of my phone.

Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Hodl
Bitcoin stayed where it was: Hodl
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: Hodl
And which of these do you think is most probable? Bitcoin hits  $1,000 again
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
If it's still going I think I'll have long spent it on super cool stuff if it went up. If it didn't go up all that much then it probably went on bills.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
i would definitely like to have a lot of it and spend it wherever i want, i think its a really good investment option and i will have a possibility to use it everyday because of growing popularity

If bitcoin will survive for next 20 years then surely it can be used everywhere,and that would be really fun to buy things with paperless money.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that in 20 years Bitcoin will survive.

The issue would be what it worth be worth though. It might be a dime a dozen or they could be worth some astronomical amount.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i would definitely like to have a lot of it and spend it wherever i want, i think its a really good investment option and i will have a possibility to use it everyday because of growing popularity

If bitcoin will survive for next 20 years then surely it can be used everywhere,and that would be really fun to buy things with paperless money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 364
After 20 years if bitcoin reached to that much height which you mentioned in your thread and if I would have a lot of bitcoins then I will use it for the betterment of the world and for helping the needy and poor people as at that time I will be about more that 45 years old and at that time I would have already got my wishes. So after that I will work for the community to live happily.

For me it is the same, this period i try to get as much bitcoins as i can. Then in 20 years i hope to be able to spent them for full value on stuff.
That is off course if more shops in my country accept bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
After 20 years if bitcoin reached to that much height which you mentioned in your thread and if I would have a lot of bitcoins then I will use it for the betterment of the world and for helping the needy and poor people as at that time I will be about more that 45 years old and at that time I would have already got my wishes. So after that I will work for the community to live happily.
Activity: 924
Yes bitcoins should be treated as a normal currency. In 20 year time, i can see bitcoin to be considered as a world wide currency and the only currecny of the world.
Maybe the world at time will have only one currency and its Bitcoin.

I don't think we will need to wait that long.I have my own plan to sell my bitcoins and for me 5000$/BTC will be acceptable and much more profitable to liquidate my funds.That day can come when prices touch 100000 $ may with in 10 years.

Bitcoin will take time to reach $5k as it is not easy to achieve that price, but holding for a longer period of time can make us richer in future.
Activity: 434
Yes bitcoins should be treated as a normal currency. In 20 year time, i can see bitcoin to be considered as a world wide currency and the only currecny of the world.

I don't think we will need to wait that long.I have my own plan to sell my bitcoins and for me 5000$/BTC will be acceptable and much more profitable to liquidate my funds.That day can come when prices touch 100000 $ may with in 10 years.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I would probably cashout all of it and enjoy for rest of my life
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: Invest somewhere
Bitcoin stayed where it was: Collect them as I'm doing it right now

I don't think we will need to wait that long.I have my own plan to sell my bitcoins and for me 5000$/BTC will be acceptable and much more profitable to liquidate my funds.That day can come when prices touch 100000 $.
Selling Bitcoin for $5000/BTC would be something that a lot of people would be fine with. Anyone currently on this forum probably thinks the same way, and I know I would be more than happy to sell my Bitcoin for some value similar to that.
Yeah but 5k usd per 1 bitcoin  i think will not come because i think the price will hit only in the future around $1000-$2000.But for now we will see the price right now and i think it will increase more before halving ends..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I would probably cashout all of it and enjoy for rest of my life

I don't think we will need to wait that long.I have my own plan to sell my bitcoins and for me 5000$/BTC will be acceptable and much more profitable to liquidate my funds.That day can come when prices touch 100000 $.
Selling Bitcoin for $5000/BTC would be something that a lot of people would be fine with. Anyone currently on this forum probably thinks the same way, and I know I would be more than happy to sell my Bitcoin for some value similar to that.
Activity: 434

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
20 years is a lot of time. Maybe the current bitcoin i have would be sold in some requirements which goes on with life.
Also it will be possible that by that time Bitcoins will be the only currency and no existence of dollars etc.
Activity: 644
In 20 years time everything changes so can't predict in what range bitcoin will be. Just hold a very little portion for the future, rest will be converted to fiat and used when needed.

Holding and spending at the right time is the best thing to do with bitcoin, as thinking of 20 more years would be really a waste of time.

I would keep on spending my bitcoins irrespective of the value that it holds, I mean  just holding for 20 years would be a foolish thing to do, I would spend and buy again when the price is lower.
Activity: 249
Activity: 798
In 20 years time everything changes so can't predict in what range bitcoin will be. Just hold a very little portion for the future, rest will be converted to fiat and used when needed.

That's a smart decision, better to convert some of your bitcoins to cash and save few for the future...If everything goes fine, I think I am still 50/50 cash and bitcoin..I hope to hear more from those who have stash of bitcoin and what are their future plans..   Smiley

Its always good to keep on spending your bitcoins rather then thinking of too long as no one knows what it the future of bitcoin and whether it will be alive or not.
Activity: 546

Holding and spending at the right time is the best thing to do with bitcoin, as thinking of 20 more years would be really a waste of time.

I agree with holding at the moment. Although i got a feeling this year some major retailers will accept bitcoin, making it more commonly used. When that happends I for one will start using bitcoin for buying stuff.
Activity: 910

Pages:
Jump to: