Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 59399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I think the most probable is bitcoin hit 1000$

if bitcoin 1000 $ i would like to invest it again,

if in 20years later my investment already a lot i would like to go around the world with my bitcoin

and maybe also i will build a company that provide bitcoin infra structure needs like bitcoin vending machine, bitcoin atm machine
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
If in 20 years Bitcoin is 1 Million dollars than I am just go to my family and help build a good home for them.
And help more family of mine.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
If it it 1 million I would sell a couple and keep some as well for some investment purposes.
I would buy a house and a decent car and continue to live my humble life as I always had.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
You can't predict now about what might happen after 20 years!

There might be 2 cases however:

• Bitcoin's price might skyrocket upto $1000 making it difficult for buyers or newcomers to afford 1BTC. Also people might try to sell their hoardings in order to get profit and also to stabilize the price.

• Bitcoin might collapse to a rate of $1 which will eventually lead to a massive disaster to the P2P community!

For now, let's hope that the former situation happens after 20 years! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Wait, wait, you ask us what would we do if BTC hits $1 million?

Gee, that s really hard to decide.

Hm...maybe...I dont know....SELL!!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

There are to many situations and very extremely. If it will the first case (99.99% improbable) I will be King of my life and my family will live without problems for at least two-three generations. But even more because I have in plan to increase the number of my bitcoins. If it will be verified the second case I will be happy and will not change my bitcoins hoping that the price will go higher. And with to much probably will go. As for the remaining cases it will be the same. I will be again in hope that one day the price will go very high. So will happen nothing and the situation will be exact as it is today.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If bitcoin hit $1,000,000 I'd move to Australia, buy a yacht, and open my own beachside bar. Life would be good. Ha
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
this is what i would do if this happens to bitcoin

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: ill buy a house for me and my family, and start a business.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i will sell some of my bitcoin start a business to have an another extra income.
Bitcoin stayed where it was: i will store it until i have enough to retire from my job, but ofcourse i will use some of it.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i will wait if it still able to recover, doesnt hurt to wait if you have a full time job.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
In all honesty if Bitcoin hit $1000, I would sell 60% of my coin, wait 1-3 weeks and see what happens before buying back in.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
House, nice car, invest in some buisnesses. But also help out people that struggle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If it would hit 1 million I would exchange some but still keep some on the side.
Buy a house somewhere and live there for the rest of my life and travel in between as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: i will seriously fall in bitcoin,maybe open some marchant with bitcoin payment.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: prepare for invest some bitcoin
Bitcoin stayed where it was: keep looiking for bitcoin,and trade it.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i dont care,i still use and collect it.
And which of these do you think is most probable? the most probable is first and second.

-Lags
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: i will seriously fall in bitcoin,maybe open some marchant with bitcoin payment.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: prepare for invest some bitcoin
Bitcoin stayed where it was: keep looiking for bitcoin,and trade it.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i dont care,i still use and collect it.
And which of these do you think is most probable? the most probable is first and second.
Activity: 644
Great question. But I dont really know too if I am still alive on that day.

If I will still be living and it is in a great price. I will teach my grandchilds how it works. Tell them this is my money I have been saving. And let them take care of it. Continue or withdraw it. They can choose what they want to do with it.

Do not worry about your grandchild, because they will tech you the technological improvements associated with bitcoin at that time.
New generations are more advanced than us in technical aspects.
I will teach them how to save money and how to secure our future with bitcoin ecosystem.

Yup sure, Now new generation guys are so adoptable and very fast learner and They will come to know without his teaching and If this Bitcoin rate moves that much price means I will go to my regular job first and I completely be in my PC and then I will invest little in share market and with other money I ll invest on real estate and gold.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

-Lags

Here are my answers to your question:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I will dump all my coins, buy my dreams, and help humanity.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: Nothing, I'll still let it idle and wait for it to hit $1M Cheesy
Bitcoin stayed where it was: Same with my previous answer Roll Eyes
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: Will quit bitcoin and look for a new promising altcoin
And which of these do you think is most probable?: everybody hope for the first one but the second one has a higher probability.

If Bitcoin ever hit 1 Mil, why would you even bother dumping? By that point in time if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, that would mean there would already be mass adoption plus the fall of the fiat system. I would really think both those scenarios would have to take place before Bitcoin reaches that price level. So again, you would essentially be dumping your coins to go back to the shitty fiat system that at that point in time would have already failed or failing rapidly.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
send my kids to college from my bitcoin stash and generally just live like a legend  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I will use it as a pension whenever i've found a stable job and quit into it. That's why im earning right now to get ready in my future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
I would like to come back to this forum and celebrate with all of my HODL bros that we made it through the insane ups and downs and realize we don't even need to cash out anymore because we are all set for life and can buy anything we want with BTC directly.
Activity: 560
I doubt that bitcoin will achieve 1milion into value someday,its impossible to reach such,worth 1k sure its possible and above it but well the dream of get rich keeps alive,even being into 10 or 40 years it keeps alive,better then try lotery to be rich.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I'd be collecting more in all cases but the first. In that case I'd be sure to get some more spread in my investments.

E.g. buy multiple houses, small companies/appartment buildings, stocks, gold, etc. Diversify will be the thing by that time. Just to make sure that cash also keeps going in.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: HODL.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: HODL.
Bitcoin stayed where it was: HODL.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: HODL.
Pages:
Jump to: