Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 39. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Definitely Bitcoin! By that time Bitcoin's supply would have significantly decreased resulting to its price increase. How much will it be in 2020 is something we should stay tuned on! The current price between Bitcoin and Ethereum is just too far for us to be able to consider Ethereum having the higher value after a year and a half. I just don't see it happening.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I dont see etherium can higher as bitcoin price in the future etherium a good but for me its not worth hold etherium for long term because he is a token i would gladly choose some POS altcoins to hold for long term because its very worth it to hold.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think in the year 2020 the price most coin high is bitcoin as you can see from the total supply bitcoin from year to year the less while the ethereum still a lot of supply is likely to be hard to beat the price of the bitcoin
Activity: 148
I think Ethereum has a very large appreciation space, but Bitcoin's market value is too high. It is a very difficult thing to want to surpass Bitcoin. If there is a new breakthrough in Ethereum, I believe it will surpass Bitcoin, but now it cannot.
Activity: 182
I think the answer is Bitcoin.
It's been years since Bitcoin became the most superior coin and has the highest value compared to the price of Altcoin.
This has proven the existence of Bitcoin in the world of Cryptocurrency no doubt.
Activity: 252
for us will still choose bitcoin, because now the bitcoin prices look starting to recover well, because for us bitcoin is also the highest and also the most popular in all corners of the world, so I think we still choose bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
In my opinion, bitcoin will stay in the highest position in this crypto. The development of ETH is on bitcoin control if bitcoin increases then ETH will also increase. ETH is consistent in its improvement, albeit little by little. However, a significant increase of bitcoin will be able to defeat everything in the crypto. Bitcoin prices will not be able to be matched, and ETH will continue to be under bitcoin, by becoming the leader of other altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It could be the bitcoin that will have the highest price because currently the bitcoin price in the recovery period and still up and down, therefore, I'm sure bitcoin will be higher than Ethereum because after all the parent bitcoin of all altcoin
Activity: 196

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I do not know for this because I know it's hard to predict the price of bitcoin and Ethereum, for now even bitcoin prices are still up and down and there is a possibility if in 2020 bitcoin can be good and can be profitable, maybe, for now, bitcoin still cannot be profitable but I sure at the end of 2018 will rise to the highest price
Activity: 14
I think it is Bitcoin. As of April 2018, BTC capitalization still accounts for 40% of the crypto market. At the end of the year, when the market recovers, BTC capitalization will account for more than 50% of total market capitalization.
Activity: 22
The grip BTC has as an alpha coin is one that may take something special to beat. ETH is a good coin with good project that will come to lots of good in future but i think btc will still be the top coin come 2020
Activity: 112
I think Bitcoin because it very difficult to replace Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has more popularity and more investor than Etherum. Bitcoin also older than Ethereum, so more investor and whale will invest in BTC instead ETh.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin will remain number one and become the top choice for long-term investment and bitcoin itself has become a symbol of crypto,and eth will remain the best altcoin or second choice after bitcoin,and now the price of eth is still far below bitcoin it denotes bitcoin still dominates the market..
Activity: 21
Market is unpredictable in many ways, we cant predict what coin will boom in the future and in terms on price of bitcoin and eth i can say that in 2020 bitcoin will stand and eth will remain at its back.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Ethereum will be the most popular, but will not be the most expensive. I think that Bitcoin will keep the position of the first coin by market capitalization for many more years.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
There is no way Ethereum is going to be higher in price than Bitcoin unless Bitcoin blockchain was hacked. I won't say Ethereum marketcap won't be higher than that of Bitcoin, but to see Ethereum price surpass Bitcoin will be difficult. I think Ethereum even have more to fear now because it has many competitors on its toes with better scaling solutions
Activity: 37
I have feeling for Bitcoin
Activity: 85
It is very difficult to predict such things. Bitcoin is now the undisputed leader. The Ethereum takes the second place. How the market will behave in 2 years No one will be able to predict. But I think Bitcoin will still be in first place.
Activity: 98
Btc will be at high value in 2020, because a huge circulating supply of bitcoin is in the crypto market & almost all major transaction done by bitcoin which is also a positive point.

But in this entire scenario we can’t underestimate Ethereum, it also touches 1K in January, which is 100 time higher then January 2017. So we can say Ethereum is second one after Bitcoin.

Its the same with what I thought, Eth is promising and they both have huge profit
Activity: 84
Both of them are high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network
Pages:
Jump to: