Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 40. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
My judgment and prediction, ethereum will not get past the bitcoin harag, bitcoin has such a big influence on all coins, when the bitcoin price changes, the coin price including ethereum will follow.

so in any year bitcoin will remain the most expensive coin.
Activity: 364
Of course, bitcoin will be higher than the ETH as it is now. But most importantly - the other - the main thing is that the crypto currency market should work, new projects appear, etc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
I think that Ethereum will take the charge in 2020. because lots of new altcoins uses Ethereum coin. And Ethereum is much faster than bitcoin.
Ethereum have the upper hand over bitcoin. So probably the Eth will be on the top.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Of course, bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin is always king, and it will still be a two years later, and the price of bitcoin will be higher and higher in terms of investment.
Activity: 199
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It is still be Bitcoin. I don't see any reason why Ethereum could replace Bitcoin. Ethereum might be unique and faster than Bitcoin but Bitcoin is the pioneer and the mother of all altcoin. You have to consider the fact that all altcoins are relying on Bitcoin.
Activity: 110
In my opinion bitcoin will be much higher then ethereum because ethereum is the leader of the crypto currency market.Ethereum do not have potential to beat bitcoin any time.
Activity: 523
I think btc will be higher in price than eth.  I think the price difference as a percentage will be 20-30%.

Great expectations. With the price gap between bitcoin and ethereum today it is quite to be near exactly closest to this expectation. Bitcoin will always be on top by 30% or much higher than ethereum when 2020 comes. And still bitcoin dominates the highest price in my own prediction.
that expectation will surely happen if bitcoin will still continue to dominate into a coin higher than ethereum. but ethereum will also continue to increase the price and always be under the bitcoin to accompany bitcoin to be the best coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think btc will be higher in price than eth.  I think the price difference as a percentage will be 20-30%.

Great expectations. With the price gap between bitcoin and ethereum today it is quite to be near exactly to this expectation. Bitcoin price will always be lead more or less to 30% than ethereum price when 2020 comes. And still bitcoin dominates the highest price in crypto market in my own prediction.
Activity: 294
BitCoin is the largest crypto currency stock market and will continue to do so forever. it is the base of all the other coins. Ethereum will grow until 2020 but it will not beat the bitcoin price.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
2020 is not very far away and bitcoin is already leading the market by a very large margin which means that if ethereum is ever going to catch up then it will take it a long time to do so. By 2020 I am positive that bitcoin will still be the leading coin in the market but ethereum will be a close second because by then it would have grown a lot and made a lot of progress.
Activity: 270
Obviously bitcoin price will be higher. I don't believe there is any chance for ethereum. At present there is a huge difference between them & this is the reality. It's true that both are top & popular coins in this cryptos world but bitcoin is number one. So my vote goes to bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Both coins will surely increase and go high in  2020. The only difference is Ethereum can still not overtake Bitcoin. But in terms of profitability Ethereum has a big chance to get better profit than Bitcoin because Ethereum is still more affordable and have a higher chance to pump more than 1000% or more.
Activity: 140
It always seems interesting when people talk about the bitcoin and the ethereum price. Both will be very high in price by 2020. Ethereum can get higher in price but not anytime soon. Ethereum cannot even be up to thirty percent of the bitcoin price come 2020.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Both possible but in my own opinion the strongest feeling that I look forward will be Bitcoin for a long time because of it's path that base on the direction. Bitcoin is really differ from ethereum although the token mostly paid by bounty campaigns is eth but it is very useful already. No doubt for that because we can see that the campigns we have.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think it is still gonna be bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity will not falter and people would still invest and support it. But what I can see is that ethereum can reach what bitcoin already reached but can never defeat it.
Activity: 65
I think Ethereum will have higher price than Bitcoin at that time, 2020.

Uh oh. I do not think so this will come to reality, remember that even how much higher eth will be at the future and go far beyond from all cryptos, still eth will just always be at the position of being the second to the supremacy of bitcoin. Simply because, bitcoin always have the power to control the price of all crypto currency that even eth will not be free from this chain. This chain will no way to be break because btc is the beginning of all crypto.
Activity: 84
everything is possible. bitcoin will not be anything other than simply its existence, he is the father. and Ethereum there is, because on his basis of create other coin. but I know both coins will be worth it.

Bitcoin will surely continue growing as well as Ethereum. But on my own opinion, Bitcoin will still be the leading coin and followed by Ethereum. We all know that BTC is the first ever virtual currency and always at the top and still at the top until now. While on the other hand, Ethereum started with a good position and immediately rises to the top. We have so many insights and ideas about these coins, but one thing for sure is they will maintain there position and to make it possible, we must always support them.
Activity: 384
First LEARN then EARN
I think Bitcoin can not replace by any other coin. Because bitcoin is the dad of the crypto. Therefore no one can compare the price with Bitcoin. Etherem also great coin. it also have great future, but cannot take bitcoin place.
Activity: 90
everything is possible. bitcoin will not be anything other than simply its existence, he is the father. and Ethereum there is, because on his basis of create other coin. but I know both coins will be worth it.
Activity: 308

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I voted for ETH. In 2020 there will be a lot of great changes and ETH will rise to the throne and replace the position of Bitcoin. I wish ETH was created before Bitcoin and maybe ETH is now number one
Pages:
Jump to: