Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 36. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Can't be sure of 2020, but as of now, bitcoin confirms that other crypto coins highly depend on it and are very unlikely to overcome it (in terms of the price) in the future.
Bitcoin is (and will remain, I think) the king!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Bitcoin the king is crypto-currency.
But I think that by 2020 he will give way to the etherium.
The community around the etherium is constantly growing. So the price will also increase.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107

It seems to me that at the head of this whole pyramid, it will be bitcoin. But according to the opinions of analysts, by 2020 the entire crypt table will fundamentally change, but bitcoin will keep the leader's brand.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
Lol, 2020 Bitcoin halves again, then the coin emission rate is only 1.6%, four years later half again..........
Activity: 23
It is very difficult to guess ,I think, that bitcoin will remain the most popular and strong coin even in 2020 .but Ethereum does not seem to be even in top 3. After all ,now there are many different coins that can come close to them.
Activity: 9
I see that BTC is and will always be the strongest currency in digital finance technology. But at the current pace, the ETH will follow closely and have a remarkable speed of technological development
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
ETH will grow well this year, there are many factors for potential growth, but it will not be possible to overtake BTC.
Activity: 79
it seems to me that ETH has a great potential for price growth. and if it does not overtake bitcoin, the increase in price will show better than bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Personally, I'm sure that bitcoin will be stable ahead. It is he who determines the trends and condition of all other coins, including ETH.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I do not see a scenario where ETH surpasses bitcoin in the short term. At least in the next two years. After all, Bitcoin will remain the first coin for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is very expensive, it is a valuable asset for investors, but the ether As a working tool should grow steadily against the background of other coines.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I believe that Bitcoin will still be the leader come 2020. It is the fore runner in the blockchain technology and it is will still be dominant in the space as the Digital gold of the future
Activity: 286
it would be cool if this 2018 year all the records for the cost were broken. and about 2020 is too early to think, because the market is undergoing critical changes in a week, not that in 2 years
Activity: 280
even now there is some prospect, and very good. by 2020, everything can be just incredibly cool and we can become millionaires
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
2020 is really far away and it's hard to say, but I'm rooting for ETH to take over. Of course only time will tell.
Activity: 324
it seems to me that in 2020 all the same, Ethereum will take the leading position. it's just that there's so much talk about him right now, and I can't believe it.
Activity: 608
It seems to me the ethereum will have a larger volume but bitcoin will be higher in price and with low volatility  Wink
Activity: 142
In 2020, I think that the bitcoin price will reach about 35,000-40000 dollars and the price of the etherium is about $ 5,000, here are my thoughts, but maybe the opposite is true: the cryptology will go down, but this is a downfall market!
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
it seems to me that both Ethereum and bitcoin will reach such prices that we have never seen before. and it can happen even earlier than in 2020
Activity: 6
In terms of FIAT, bitcoin is gonna be more expensive than it, we can not discuss this guys.. because the answer is more than obvious after all.
Ethereum needs to have a x3 of the total bitcoin cap in order to achieve that amount of money.
Pages:
Jump to: