Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 34. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that ETH has the chances to go high by 2020. The most ICO's are based on ETH. Best option to invest for long term.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

can not be ascertained exactly in 2020 whether bitcoin or ethereum is the highest value, but I think in 2020 bitcoin will still have a high value compared to ethereum when looking at current market prices.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Wow this is a very difficult question, but I think that today hardly anyone will answer it with a probability of 51%. I think that it would be great if these projects survived until 2020, because they are now very tightly controlling this process.
Activity: 198
Haha. Cheesy A difficult question. Which does not have an exact answer. You can talk and analyze a lot, but everything can be different. But if I choose? + 1 to the Ether in the future.
Activity: 280
still the same, nothing will change. bitcoin will remain the king and etherum of his queen. This highest platform will not change because they have a community and its devotees. some experts have speculated that these two types of coins will remain forever and will not die
How you make sure this? Expert also human and they can not make sure 100% of something will happen.
I actually want this great technology will always being exist but this is not so easy word that can become true that easy. But at least this will stay for very long at least untill we are not in this earth anymore.
Activity: 34
It is not easy to predict which one will be higher but in my views Bitcoin is more potential coin and always it will be first choice of peoples to invest in crypto. There is a huge gap in bitcoin and ethereum price, and it will always increasing, so in my opinion Bitcoin price will be on  higher side in 2020.
Activity: 119
I expect btc to still be at the top of cryptos by 2020 because it won't take an easy feat to dislodge it from that position, ethereum might be close to it but not ahead.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Definitely Bitcoin! I just don't see Ethereum over running Bitcoin in terms of price ad marketcap. They are just incomparable! Bitcoin has gone far ahead in the race and it would be difficult for Ethereum to catch up. Now if you are talking about growth %, then that would be a different story. Ethereum can actually out do Bitcoin on this one by 2020. This is because Ethereum has a lot more room for growth on the long run due to its lower price and marketcap. Meaning, percentagewise, I'd go with Ethereum.
Activity: 129
I think even though by the year 2020 Ethereum is very difficult to surpass Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of the crypto currency.
Activity: 43
In 2020 Bitcoin will be higher than Ethereum. It has the much higher price than Ethereum  does and even if Ethereum goes up it could hardly get the Bitcoin's price.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
These are two very strong coins. BTC will be on top.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
2020 i still belive Bitcoin higher than Etherum However bitcoin is still the center of attention community cryptocurrency his name is more famous than ethereum so if it's only until 2020 I think the fixed bitcoin is the main one and the development of ethereum is getting better in each year the proof of many ICO who use Etherum platfrom do not close the possibility Eth will be higher but still need time I think Grin
Activity: 112
both are rulers in crypto market and maximum ICOs depended by this two coins only but some countries planed prjects with ETH hence have good chances ETH will higher in 2020 
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
I think that the ethereum has great chance of becoming the number one cryptocurrency, especially after switching to POS.
Activity: 70
Ethereum bitcoin may be half the price, but bitcoin will always be king
Activity: 143
I still believe that by 2020 Bitcoin will be higher than any other crypto, because it is the king of cryptocurrency and as well dominated the market. Ethereum can later surpass bitcoin but not anytime soon, bitcoin has a wide gap between itself and its competitors.
Activity: 26
it seems to me that ETH has a great potential for price growth. and if it does not overtake bitcoin, the increase in price will show better than bitcoin
Activity: 26
I think that bitcoin will be higher than ethereum in 2020 but we will never know what will happen. Although I really like ethereum a lot than bitcoin, transaction fee is lower, more faster sending and receiving than bitcoin and most ICO are based on ethereum.
Activity: 392
It is very difficult to predict such things. Bitcoin is now the undisputed leader. The Ethereum takes the second place. How the market will behave in 2 years No one will be able to predict. But I think Bitcoin will still be in first place.
Activity: 378
I think that ETH is much stronger than bitcoin today. It seems to me that in the future this coin may become more in demand than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: