Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 44. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
2020 is the scarciest time for BTC so I guess it will still be BTC which will be the king of crypto. Although ETH will have high valuations as well, BTC will be great because of the strong headstart. Lets say 10K for ETH and 50K for BTC.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
of course bitcoin, ethereum can not surpass bitcoin, all altcoins rely in bitcoin when bitcoin is down then altcoins will be down, if bitcoin increase then altcoins will go increase.  
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin will be the highest amount in the year 2020. Because at the moment bitcoin amount is about hundred thousand dollars while ethereum is  about a hundred dollars. It is hard to achieve the amount of bitcoin. But I believe that the amount of ethereum will get higher. Maybe the amount ethereum will rise at hundred thousand at the year 2020
Activity: 378
It is not easy to predict which one will be higher but in my views Bitcoin is more potential coin and always it will be first choice of peoples to invest in crypto. There is a huge gap in bitcoin and ethereum price, and it will always increasing, so in my opinion Bitcoin price will be on  higher side in 2020.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
In terms of FIAT, bitcoin is gonna be more expensive than it, we can not discuss this guys.. because the answer is more than obvious after all.
Ethereum needs to have a x3 of the total bitcoin cap in order to achieve that amount of money.
Activity: 364
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

in my opinion it is bitcoin that would have a chance to rise high by 2020. because we know that bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and role models for all coins. the volume is large, has a clear concept and many marketplace that receive bitcoin. the gain is even greater bitcoin versus ETH because of the high bitcoin prices and many of the ones invested in ibitcoin make the price movement rise significantly.
Activity: 238
I see that BTC is and will always be the strongest currency in digital finance technology. But at the current pace, the ETH will follow closely and have a remarkable speed of technological development. But the value of BTC is still higher than ETH in the future.
Activity: 110
This is a difficult question.  It seems to me that eth at least will cost like btc.  And if everything goes well, then more.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Bitcoin is and will still remain the king any day any time I don't see ethereum overtaking bitcoin in 2020. Bitcoin will be more valuable than gold come 2020.
Activity: 160
While it is too early to guess but in my opinion the future of bitcoin.I have invested in bitcoin and hope for a profit,but I will not be able to quickly wait.And don't sell anything if you have good coins.How to understand that it is good?Watch the charts.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

No matter how good Bitcoin was, it is the very first, and therefore the most imperfect, technologically outdated, long transactions, and so on. For this reason, not everyone is buying it. It is possible that it will collapse because of all this in the price even more. But maybe it will not happen soon, so in 2020, it may still be higher Bitcoin.
You are talking as if the code of bitcoin has never been updated, when that is clearly not the case the developers are working day and night to improve bitcoin something that very few coins can say, also if bitcoin was as bad as you are stating then why almost all the coins are using the same technology as bitcoin? Most coins are nothing but slight modifications of the bitcoin code.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
In my opinion number 1 will be Bitcoin for sure and number 2 will be EOS
In year 2020 the coin that will be going higher is none than Bitcoin and the Ethereum will second to the higher, but even they have big difference in there value still there both worth it. Also both of them are good to have, so each of have there own characteristic that. And its depend to the people which coin there going to buy because both of them are have potential.
Activity: 131
I am very optimistic that no one from any alcoin can defeat bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin will stay on top to serve as the number in crypto.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
I believe bitcoin will remain and will always remain the king, in the future the value of eth will go down because eth market share will be divided among other smart contract blockchain, there are many smart contract platform coming on boarding with better feature to eth, so I don't see eth doing that In the future.
Activity: 238
It is hard to predict. It depends on their value in the build up to that time (2020). Lots of factors contribute to the potential growth in value of cryptocurrencies, more so Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, my thought is, Bitcoin will remain on top for the foreseeable future. It has too much power in the market at the moment and most definitely won't want to relinquish its position. Except anything extraordinary happens between now and the year 2020, Bitcoin stays at the summit.
copper member
Activity: 308
it is difficult to say, I would consider both coins, as bitcoin is gold, and Ethereum is the fuel for the growth of the entire blockchain
Activity: 266
No one knows what will happen but let me give my rough prediction. Imo, bitcoin will be the number one in crypto world forerever therefore bitcoin will remain unbeatable by any other coins. Ethereum still can be beaten by other coins btw.
Activity: 336
In my opinion number 1 will be Bitcoin for sure and number 2 will be EOS
Activity: 47
in my opinion bitcoin will still be altcoin no. 1, because bitcoin including altcoin which has a high market interest and bitcoin defense is very good in its class. especially after a lot of ups and downs bitcoin persist and more and more investors are interested to buy it.
Activity: 286
2020 is still too far away, therefore, it is very difficult to predict which of the two crypto-currencies will be in the first place. I think that in 2018 Bitcoin will undoubtedly be in the first place as well as in the beginning of 2019. But how the future market will be unknown to anyone
Pages:
Jump to: