Pages:
Author

Topic: In COVID-19 everyone needs motivation - page 16. (Read 3852 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 10, 2020, 09:05:00 AM
I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing

You have a point, in this time of the lowest point of our lives we need to get our strength to our family,our family is our source of strength in this pandemic even if we don't have much it's important that none of our family get hit by this virus, let us make sure that our family knows how to deal this pandemic and we must motivate each other to go on with our lives.

motivating each other, unfortunately I don't have parents anymore so we only have 4 of us left, to be honest it's quite difficult at first because of a pandemic like this and we have to support ourselves, while my 2 younger siblings can't make money, because they are young Whatever happens in the future, hopefully we can all go through it safely, I also wish your family well.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564
September 10, 2020, 07:47:58 AM
I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing

You have a point, in this time of the lowest point of our lives we need to get our strength to our family,our family is our source of strength in this pandemic even if we don't have much it's important that none of our family get hit by this virus, let us make sure that our family knows how to deal this pandemic and we must motivate each other to go on with our lives.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 10, 2020, 06:04:09 AM
so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
I don't think that there is a way to turn our situation into positive. As you have said, many people lose their job, closed their businesses, died, etc. How can we turn that into positivity if it is something that the only option is to move forward and find a reason or continue living for the sake of your family.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 10, 2020, 03:38:44 AM
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses, and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing

Nowadays, each and every one of us in the entire world really need a self-motivation for us to move forward, even we faced a bad situation for a couple of months, this pandemic must be the reason for us to succeed in life in the future. Even it is not that easy where many people died because of this COVID but We don't know the reason why the almighty God in heaven allowed this to happen, maybe there is something that God wants us to realize or it could be a lesson as well.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
September 10, 2020, 01:00:25 AM
Living a life like this is really stressful and it is not that impossible for us to feel any unproductiveness.

Nowadays, people are just staying at home and waiting for a job where they can work for just to sustain their needs. Businesses are closed, they are not allowed to operate and chosen type of businesses are only operating due to the risks of getting the disease in an open store or establishments.

This pandemic also gives me worrisome problem that can destroy my mental health and happiness during this quarantine, there are a lot of opportunities wasted.

Obviously there are some problems arising as a result of this pandemic, but it is very much possible to take care of them. I am working from home for the last six months, and I have faced some challenges due to this. But I was able to get around. All that said, working from home has been beneficial for me till now. I was able to spend more time with my family, and my expenses (travel, snacks.etc) have gone down quite a bit.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
September 10, 2020, 12:43:56 AM
Maybe I'm not getting out as much as I used to, but I'm not seeing people who are demotivated/demoralized out there in the real world.  In fact, I'm starting to see people ignore social distancing guidelines and people not wearing face masks anymore.  In my area at least, people are sick and tired of being scared of a virus that's truly not as bad as it's being portrayed.

In some towns in my state, kids are going back to school and a lot of businesses have already opened up again.  I understand that the reaction to COVID-19 varies (certainly from country to country), but where in the world are there people still being devastated by this pandemic?  I ask that sincerely, since I haven't really been keeping up with news about COVID-19 even in my state, and I know absolutely nothing about how it's affecting other countries.

It's better if the distance from the news is kept away mostly they're mostly supporting format "Keeping people afraid", Which has a very bad impact on the minds of those who watch news.

Mostly news is a brainwashing type of thing.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
September 10, 2020, 12:27:05 AM

This is exactly what I've been doing since the beginning of the pandemic crisis. Because of the ridiculous lockdowns, social distancing, mandatory face masks, closure of businesses, job losses, travel bans, etc., we are mentally affected and struck with depression.

Let me tell you guys a true story of mine.

In the middle of March, I was suppose to go out with my best friend. He was waiting for me that time. But when I go downstairs after taking a bath, my dad immediately told me not to go and I said why. It's because my mom was exposed to our neighbor who is a suspected COVID-19 patient due to travel history, and he has common symptoms like fever and coughing. He also told my siblings as well. Since my dad was so "overprotective", he doesn't want us to spread the virus. I called my best friend about this, and he understands despite that it's frustrating for us not to see each other until now. Good thing all of us have enough food during the self-quarantine period, and also been taking out some using Grab Food or Food Panda app.

As a result, I self-quarantined for 14 days. However, after test results (which took us up to 2 weeks of waiting because of our local government's slow system) our neighbor was negative. It was a great test for me mentally because I didn't get used not going out everyday. I didn't have a stable job that time, but relying on my dwindling savings.

But what did I do during my self-quarantine period? I started to find online crypto jobs to support my daily needs and monthly bills until I land one sometime in April. On top of that to keep me getting out of depression, mental stress, etc., I watched Marvel movies, wrestling matches (WWE, AEW, Impact Wrestling), playing video games, etc. I also started hosting live AMAs/interviews and panel discussions with various representatives from crypto and blockchain projects, trying to keep myself productive while under self-quarantine. It motivated me to add some skills on my resume, and it was a blessing in disguise.

After the 14-day self-quarantine period, I briefly go out with my sibling to claim my monthly maintenance (I have anxiety disorder, which the supplement successfully managed my symptoms because this has no cure but not life threatening). I also learned that beginning the next day, the government had ordered a nationwide lockdown with only one home quarantine pass for every household (only my dad's name in the quarantine pass is allowed to go out that time). I only had one day of liberty, and going back to reality again. The strict lockdown lasted for a month and 15 days, but I am still motivated due to my continuous hosting of live interviews, AMAs, panel discussions, etc., and maintaining my online crypto job.

After a long lockdown that lasted until May 15, they have eased restrictions and I can finally go out but maintaining minimum health standards such as face mask, shield, social distancing, etc. As of September 8, my city is back under strict lockdown again until the end of the month (but good thing I've already applied for a company ID and registering my DTI permit as proof that I have business, since I've decided to start retail health-related products, which exempts me from the home quarantine pass and can go out anytime). And since public transportation was suspended for the entire month, I've bought myself a 20-inch bike on a budget to visit malls, grocery stores, etc.

You were right. We need motivation. In every situation, there are always two sides of the coin. We just stick to something positive. If we can't find it, just keep digging.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
September 09, 2020, 12:48:06 PM
You're goddamn right bro. I've had a huge decrease of sales in my personal online business due to the corona and it depresses me.

Living a life like this is really stressful and it is not that impossible for us to feel any unproductiveness.

Nowadays, people are just staying at home and waiting for a job where they can work for just to sustain their needs. Businesses are closed, they are not allowed to operate and chosen type of businesses are only operating due to the risks of getting the disease in an open store or establishments.

This pandemic also gives me worrisome problem that can destroy my mental health and happiness during this quarantine, there are a lot of opportunities wasted.
Yeah, people are looking for a job online like work from home jobs to avoid being infected by COVID. Online jobs are in demand and unproductivity shouldn't tolerate because we need to earn and survive during this pandemic. We should be flexible and find an alternative that will let us live until this COVID-19 gone because if we feel depressed and unproductiveness, it'll just destroy us mentally and physically.

Actually, you can develop your skills right now and find a way that it will improve for future purposes.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 09, 2020, 12:12:55 PM
You're goddamn right bro. I've had a huge decrease of sales in my personal online business due to the corona and it depresses me.

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 09, 2020, 11:57:09 AM
If this is in relation to the pandemic - I don't thin k it's come off that bad we needed a downturn anyway as its a weird result of capitalism (a crash every 4-20 years).

In terms of the world, yes we do need to find ways to make everywhere a bit better (especially since it shouldn't be too hard in developed countries). I think there's a bigger problem that was mentioned earlier of people wanting short term change without any effort required - which benefits only a very few people and not even an entire population.

The governments are responsible for the good of all people, they are the ones who have power to help the economy rise again. They have power to implement laws, control the budget and use it in the right way. It is true that there are a lot of opportunities where people can engage as a source of money during this crisis but it is not that easy to find.

Individuals are working hard to cope up with this struggles in life, jobless people are increasing and it is our own duty to look for something where we can benefit of. Relying in the government and waiting for the aid or help is not a guaranteed option, we should deal with the reality that we can't survive if we don't move.

Ultimately the government have little knowhow of the issues facing normal people and can only really act on statistics (especially since a lot of their salary is guarenteed for a few years at least).

Governments generally respond to what other governments do and what people do in certain areas yes but its motivating the group of people do something different or having the resources to do it (which the government have).
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 09, 2020, 11:47:52 AM
If this is in relation to the pandemic - I don't thin k it's come off that bad we needed a downturn anyway as its a weird result of capitalism (a crash every 4-20 years).

In terms of the world, yes we do need to find ways to make everywhere a bit better (especially since it shouldn't be too hard in developed countries). I think there's a bigger problem that was mentioned earlier of people wanting short term change without any effort required - which benefits only a very few people and not even an entire population.

The governments are responsible for the good of all people, they are the ones who have power to help the economy rise again. They have power to implement laws, control the budget and use it in the right way. It is true that there are a lot of opportunities where people can engage as a source of money during this crisis but it is not that easy to find.

Individuals are working hard to cope up with this struggles in life, jobless people are increasing and it is our own duty to look for something where we can benefit of. Relying in the government and waiting for the aid or help is not a guaranteed option, we should deal with the reality that we can't survive if we don't move.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 09, 2020, 10:56:06 AM
The problem of a pandemic is God's rebuke and in the current situation we must get closer to God and fix it so that we stay awake from all problems, this pandemic has harmed many parties and many people without knowing anyone.
Take care of yourself and obey the rules of health and exercise sufficiently so that you and your family are maintained, treat money wisely and as necessary and even though the government provides social assistance in various forms, we still have to have income, never give up and stay enthusiastic because God wants to help and protect those who Always try and pray.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 09, 2020, 10:42:14 AM
Unfortunately things are not looking good for over a hundred million people in the world. That is the number of people who are out of work around the world with estimates, some of them are real statistics and the rest are estimates based on the data we have. So, that means things can't really get better by motivating people, when you do not have food in your fridge (hell or do not even have a fridge) just motivating will not help, you need to find out how to actually do something to help these people out.

I have always said that world doesn't have the money it says it does, there is number tricks that shows like there is money that doesn't exist, doomsday comes and whole world is in panic of drough, jeff bezos will not worth 200 billion but your 10 bucks is still 10 bucks. So, maybe we should first find a way to move resources around to help everyone equally first? Instead of focusing on imaginary money?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 09, 2020, 09:32:03 AM
 with the outrageous number of deaths and unemployment , who will say that this was all a blessing ? that person was sick if ever  there are  . while i think you also misunderstood it , its not blessing that your tryin to say here but its blessing in disguise  . am i right ?  to some they can say that maybe  because they dont have relatives that died from the virus  but those guys were probably among of those who loose thier jobs  but thats only job , they can always find another but life cant be replace .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
September 09, 2020, 07:51:47 AM
Some jobs were lost, and some other jobs were created during this period. Online businesses are booming all over the world. Online retailers such as Amazon and Ebay are witnessing a two-fold increase in their revenues. My advice to all those who lost their jobs is to search for opportunities outside their domain. If they need to learn new skills, let them be open-minded about it.
It is really sad to see people thinking about the economy rather than the precious lives of the people. It is not about the jobs that were lost or created, it is about the people that lost their lives to the virus. Even sadder to see some countries tried to put economy first before the health of the people and that did not go well!
Again, jobs do matter. But you can't just randomly get a job "outside your domain". It is not as easy as you think! Learning new skills takes a lot of time.
Yes and thats a sad thing to see that some people prioritize the status of their economoy rather than the lives of their fellow people, economy will just go down if people keeps dying because thats gonna put your place in a worst situation but we cant really stop it right now so for the people who are in their houses and lost their jobs this is the motivation and the opportunity that you are waiting for, learn new skills specially skills that are in the technology field, IT field because now we can see how much of an asset having IT knowledge and skills.

Economy will go down if citizens will not adopt to the new normal and since the internet businesses is booming right now they should think about creating some quality ideas that can give convenience to the peoples lives at home. We should react according to the needs and we don't need to be an IT since not anyone can afford to burn their heads to learn that since anyone have different passion. And as I see the job/business which is booming in my play is delivery services and food business, so people should see this and try to earn and help the economy.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
September 09, 2020, 07:35:39 AM
Of course, the whole world is working hard to fight the pandemic. Scientists are day and night studying and testing the vaccine.
If we sit still and wait for the attention of the government it is wrong. Need to protect yourself first, protect the health of everyone in the family, prepare food, and implement regulations on social distance.
Several countries in Asia have exhausted their budgets to buy food for their people, and some countries have not been able to control the disease and let it spread. They did not do their job well.
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
September 09, 2020, 06:44:19 AM
Some jobs were lost, and some other jobs were created during this period. Online businesses are booming all over the world. Online retailers such as Amazon and Ebay are witnessing a two-fold increase in their revenues. My advice to all those who lost their jobs is to search for opportunities outside their domain. If they need to learn new skills, let them be open-minded about it.
It is really sad to see people thinking about the economy rather than the precious lives of the people. It is not about the jobs that were lost or created, it is about the people that lost their lives to the virus. Even sadder to see some countries tried to put economy first before the health of the people and that did not go well!
Again, jobs do matter. But you can't just randomly get a job "outside your domain". It is not as easy as you think! Learning new skills takes a lot of time.
Yes and thats a sad thing to see that some people prioritize the status of their economoy rather than the lives of their fellow people, economy will just go down if people keeps dying because thats gonna put your place in a worst situation but we cant really stop it right now so for the people who are in their houses and lost their jobs this is the motivation and the opportunity that you are waiting for, learn new skills specially skills that are in the technology field, IT field because now we can see how much of an asset having IT knowledge and skills.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 09, 2020, 03:52:23 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 09, 2020, 03:45:04 AM
I don't know what motivation is needed for those who have lost loved ones due to this virus. At least in the near future, it will be difficult to accept. Everything else is not so sad and positive aspects can be found in everything. Those who have lost their jobs have an incentive to find additional income on the Internet, those who have long dreamed of being with their family - now is the perfect moment. In the end, the biggest plus is that nature will take a break from human intervention and people themselves will rethink their attitude to it.

I have always said this. If someone loses his job, it is his fault. People need to enhance their knowledge, by learning new skills which are useful in the job market. I know people who have been doing the same job for 30 or 40 years continuously. Even they need to realize that their jobs are not secure. Learning never stops and it helps you to get an advantage in the job market when compared to others.

The current situation has nothing to do with skills and knowledge. Some people lost their job due to the economic situation. Some were forced to lay-off employees, some had completely closed their businesses. However, it is true nothing is permanent that is why learning new sets of knowledge and skill to expand your job opportunity is needed. Especially now that most people are seeking jobs if you have a wide experience and skill, that will be your edge and advantage.
Personally I knew some freelancers with vast skills but couldn't get online job due to this pandemic my submission is that there is a global economic crisis which might linger on for some time unless a vaccine is discovered to find a permanent  solution or cure to covid-19 else the world will continue to battle with virus.
Motivation is much needed now to keep hope alive losses as a result of devastating effect of the virus is catastrophic hence we have to motivate ourselves to move on and stay save.

Yes, there is no other word that drugs and vaccines must be found immediately because that is the first solution that can prevent Covid-19 from developing again. because currently only using methods so that the healthy do not get infected from the sick with strict health protocols, including still using masks, washing hands, not gathering in crowds for a long time.

It is clear that for several months the economy has not run because of the cessation of all activities that have gathered a lot of people, so factories and malls and hotels have to be closed due to avoiding incidents of continuous transmission so that taxes that should be obtained by the state have stopped and the most unfortunate thing is of course the income of the people who work is stopped because of factories also closed.

Unfortunately there are still many people who do not believe in Covid-19 and say all the arguments made that this is a fraud etc., because obviously they have not experienced it so they do not believe it themselves.

Activity: 397
Merit: 100
September 09, 2020, 03:41:45 AM
Yes palpably everyone needs motivation in such rampant situation. In order to persevere in this situation self motivation and courage is surely integral and imperative.Many people are unwaged  and in order to keep body and soul together motivation is required.We need to detect some useful methods in order to respond to it.
Pages:
Jump to: