Pages:
Author

Topic: In COVID-19 everyone needs motivation - page 12. (Read 3852 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
October 25, 2020, 01:30:32 PM
Intrinsic or extrinsic motivation is needed at this time, when everyone is experiencing pressure due to Covid 19. Inevitably we must always encourage family, friends, friends and neighbors to always maintain health according to the protocol in their respective countries.
regarding work, in parts of the government is trying its best. on the other hand, we can learn the lesson.

The media played a very negative role this time with the COVID 19 pandemic. Coronavirus is highly contagious, but that doesn't mean that it is as dangerous as Anthrax, bubonic plague or Ebola. The fatality rate is very low. However, the media painted it as something very dangerous and untreatable. As a result there were even incidents when those who tested positive for the virus attempted suicide. People must be educated about this virus.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
October 25, 2020, 01:27:07 PM
Inevitably we must always encourage family, friends, friends and neighbors to always maintain health according to the protocol in their respective countries.
Not just for health, but to motivate yourself on how you can earn a living and survive the pandemic for financial needs as most of business was shutdown or filed bankruptcy due to these hard times of pandemic.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150
October 25, 2020, 01:16:56 PM
Intrinsic or extrinsic motivation is needed at this time, when everyone is experiencing pressure due to Covid 19. Inevitably we must always encourage family, friends, friends and neighbors to always maintain health according to the protocol in their respective countries.
regarding work, in parts of the government is trying its best. on the other hand, we can learn the lesson.
Of course we need motivation in difficult times like today. I didn't lose my job during the pandemic but I have to work under pressure and fear because the dangers caused by this virus are very real. People were advised to do temporary quarantine, we didn't because we had to be responsible for the work. To make matter worse, we had to accept the fact that during the pandemic, our salaries as employees of government agencies had to be cut by 50% for various reason. It was so painful and almost made me want to go out and stop. But what can I do, the job has given me the opportunity to gain a lot of experience in my career so far. Accept the harsh reality that we were still disrespected during the pandemic and were working fearfully. Continuing to work is the best option, because it can help me earn a little income to make end meet during the pandemic. Therefore motivation is a must.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 25, 2020, 12:53:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
October 25, 2020, 11:43:30 AM
Covid-19 has reduced our economy to zero level which many people was killed by the corona virus why some are in isolation center receiving treatment. Many businesses collapsed because of the lockdown that government has put on ground to enable the doctors to identify the covid-19 cases and take them to isolation center for treatment.
When there life there is hope, we should still moving with our business to make sure we overcome this hardship we are facing right now.
There are many things we can do to grow our businesses with bitcoin in this pandemic.

I agree. Being depressed and lacking energy will not solve anything. I wouldn't say, though, that "Covid-19" has reduced our economy to zero. Some industries are still going strong. It is just a slow-down, an impediment, nothing more.

Hopefully we learn something valuable from this period. Mistakes are great guides if we open our eyes and ears. Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
October 25, 2020, 11:05:41 AM
Covid-19 has reduced our economy to zero level which many people was killed by the corona virus why some are in isolation center receiving treatment. Many businesses collapsed because of the lockdown that government has put on ground to enable the doctors to identify the covid-19 cases and take them to isolation center for treatment.
When there life there is hope, we should still moving with our business to make sure we overcome this hardship we are facing right now.
There are many things we can do to grow our businesses with bitcoin in this pandemic.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
October 25, 2020, 09:16:04 AM
During this trying time, we've experienced so much loss — jobs, income, lives. And it's not yet coming to an end (like in our country). And as of the moment, we're experiencing a typhoon. There's just so many happening and motivation is something everyone needs to keep on going. If there's something I'm glad about, it's the slow recovery of our country's economy. Some businesses and tourist spots are once again opening. But the number or cases aren't yet ending. But I just hope that we'll survive this and wake up to a brighter and better tomorrow.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
October 25, 2020, 08:25:29 AM
It was quite tough to stay motivated during the lockdown. The first few weeks it was a fun novelty (besides the panic buying at stores) but after 3 months of working from home it became quite a chore. I was certainly grateful to have and keep a job when many other people were struggling, but it was getting hard to stay positive. It was actually nice to go back into the office once things calmed down a bit and the social side certainly helps with staying healthy mentally.

No one wants to go back to office now. I am working from home for the last 7 months and it has been beneficial for me in every aspect. I am getting my full salary, and at the same time my expenses have almost halved. There is zero expense on conveyance, snacks, parties.etc. Going out and meeting your friends once in a while is OK. But I don't understand the desire to get back to the office. The volume of work remains the same.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 25, 2020, 07:50:04 AM
Everyone is suffering in a situation like now, because the economic crisis that occurred made most of the world's population
have difficulty living. But this must be faced, and don't complain much. Therefore all parties must provide motivation to each other,
so that we all have the strength to face the problems that occur due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
October 25, 2020, 07:23:34 AM
Rather than motivation at present people need realization, because even now we can see people who doesn't care anything serious and move on as the past. People need to realize the truth about covid-19 and the spreading possibilities. Once if they realise it, automatically people will request the respective for the required testing.

We need both actually, we need motivation to continue because this pandemic is giving us depression and uncertainty about the future. Aside from it, we also need to understand the plan to survive this pandemic, and help authority to create one if they lack something, not only about our health but also about the effect of this virus in the economic sector of a country. Some people is having a hard time not because of the virus but because of the unemployment rate, hunger, and etc. In any way we can, we have to be a voice for a change, and be the a voice for others who needs help. That's the least that we can do to help.

Targeted testing is being done in our country and aside from it, we need better hospitals to those who can't afford to stay in a private hospital.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 25, 2020, 06:37:38 AM
Even we have this bad situation we can always be optimistic because behind that dark clouds there will always be a silver-lining shines towards us and always we just have to be strong no matter what. We are eyeing to have a vaccine next year and that news is a start of getting back our hopes up to end this pandemic once in for all and get your life back, our economy and our social life. When that happens, we and our family will live in a worry-free environment and anxiety free from corona virus scare.

Certainly, this is the bad phase for entire humanity, and it has various other problems associated and for many people it has being a stressful year. But one need to be mentally strong and prepare themself for future. All for young guys it is the right time to reinvent yourself and learn new things and skills as well so that it will helpful and useful for our future.
If we will look at this thing in all negative side then we will never be motivated mate because people needs to see the brighter side .

not all things favors us or gives what we wanted but sometimes it is us who needs to find it and pursue to what will be the result.

This past month i must admit is the hardest days of our family life because my work stops and my wife totally lose Her job.

But what we did?starts using our skills in being creative and we established a small business now,Good also that our work resumes and the day back to what we have before the pandemic.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
October 25, 2020, 04:51:22 AM
I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing

I think that this pandemic had its "blessings" as you name them as well. Whole industries and governments had to accelerate the digitalization process, thus making economies and efficientizing processes. Moreover, a lot of people had more time to think about their purpose and where their life is heading. In the chaos of day-to-day hustle and with so many social interactions you could rarely catch a glimpse to meditate.

I'm not saying that the pandemic was/is a positive thing, but it certainly has its positive sides.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
October 25, 2020, 02:58:31 AM
Motivation is universal for all of us, without motivation we wouldn't be able to do anything! With or without covid around! Of course that in hard times it is harder to find that motivation to get up from the bad and do something, but it's what makes the difference between strong and weak characters! Strong will get up and fight as long as they can, they will not give up just because it's hard, they will not fall into despair and lose will for life because everything is dark, they will try to find that light or die trying!
Everyone needs motivation for anything! If you wish to achieve something, motivation is one of the main drivers, without it you will not get far!
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
October 25, 2020, 01:50:34 AM
Even we have this bad situation we can always be optimistic because behind that dark clouds there will always be a silver-lining shines towards us and always we just have to be strong no matter what. We are eyeing to have a vaccine next year and that news is a start of getting back our hopes up to end this pandemic once in for all and get your life back, our economy and our social life. When that happens, we and our family will live in a worry-free environment and anxiety free from corona virus scare.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
October 24, 2020, 04:02:07 PM
It was quite tough to stay motivated during the lockdown. The first few weeks it was a fun novelty (besides the panic buying at stores) but after 3 months of working from home it became quite a chore. I was certainly grateful to have and keep a job when many other people were struggling, but it was getting hard to stay positive. It was actually nice to go back into the office once things calmed down a bit and the social side certainly helps with staying healthy mentally.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 24, 2020, 03:26:49 PM
^ We are still hoping that the vaccine will be discovered as soon as possible and it will be distributed all over the world without worrying about the cost of the vaccine. Just like only rich people will survive because they can afford to buy vaccines. Motivation should always there even there is no pandemic happen, that is a part of our lives in order to survive in the human race. Nevertheless, this is instinct to people who keep fighting with the virus, if you are careless of your hygiene, probably the virus will easily transmit.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
October 24, 2020, 03:14:32 PM
Just think of this is as part of your challenge to be stronger in the future. Always be positive and think that you'll survive with your family and think that it's wonderful to live. There's a lot of things we can do during the pandemic and that's developing your skills.

To us who are in this forum and have the knowledge about cryptocurrency, we can earn more through trading and a lot of cryptocurrency-related that produce a profit. Always think outside of the box and always grab the opportunity to survive.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
October 24, 2020, 11:15:32 AM
Covid has indeed changed everything and made noise everywhere, but we must continue to be enthusiastic and continue to work in order to continue life and the needs that always exist even though we are now limited by Covid but we must innovate in doing work at home and in the field even though it is limited, we can work online and think of a lot of side jobs on the internet, cryptocurrency, stocks or cinema video creators, buying and selling online for the side even though the latest news about the Covid Synovac vaccine from China has been found this will make us recover and the economy slowly improves
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
October 24, 2020, 10:50:16 AM
Looking forward is the only thing what we can do in this kind of situation,

But I do not agree that we should turn it to positivity those what we have experienced. Many died, lose their jobs, closed businesses, etc, how can you turn that into positivity where it is clearly not a good situation for most people.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
October 24, 2020, 03:23:49 AM
First of all, come on, cheer up! Vaccines are step by step improved and completed. Covid-19 will be soon stopped so we don't need to be afraid anymore. The most important thing we must do is to recover our countries's economy after the pandemic. We have to be a pillar of the next generation. Covid-19 damages not only you but also everyplace in the world and we are in the same harsh situation. Keep your head up, stop thinking negatively, follow the government's instruction, try to put aside and make plans for after the pandemic.
Pages:
Jump to: