Pages:
Author

Topic: In COVID-19 everyone needs motivation - page 10. (Read 3852 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
November 01, 2020, 11:31:42 PM
I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing

Even before Corona Virus is labeled as a Pandemic Crisis, most people in third world countries are suffering from the loss of jobs and food to eat. This pandemic further crushes these people who already had it bad. Motivation is not enough (i guess?) for most people since what they need is help from someone or even from the government. Lets just hope that most governments would follow the example of New Zealand since they are one of the best countries that has mitigated the outbreak.
That's true, motivation is not enough but it can help everyone to move forward and think positive that there is a bright tomorrow waiting for everyone. About the help from the government, I think it is provided, it is just not enough to help each and every one of their citizen. The same in our country, that is one of the problem since not anyone received help from the government due to not having enough funds for that program.
Yes, motivation is part of life. Obstacles need to be overcome, but at situation it isn't an easy task when the doors on all the sides were closed. By the time if we keep ourselves motivated it'll make us hopeful. More such scenario has prevailed in the past, people have overcome it. Likewise this time the world will heal soon.

Every government tries to help the people, but the execution sometimes fail due to the shortage of economy. This is being realised by the common public, but in certain countries even at the worse governments are trying to make money out of the people which is ridiculous act.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217
November 01, 2020, 02:35:25 PM
That's true, motivation is not enough but it can help everyone to move forward and think positive that there is a bright tomorrow waiting for everyone. About the help from the government, I think it is provided, it is just not enough to help each and every one of their citizen. The same in our country, that is one of the problem since not anyone received help from the government due to not having enough funds for that program.

Developed nations are handing out welfare checks to those who lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic. But you may not find such measures in most of the developing world. The governments were already facing shortage of cash, and the reduction of tax revenues as a result of the pandemic made matters even worse. Unfortunately, in such countries individuals can't expect much support from the authorities. They need to rely on their friends and family.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 01, 2020, 02:21:31 PM
A lot of my neighbours died because of suicides. Many of my countrymen died in famine and health. They are all cause of Covid-19 pandemic. Lockdowns give us more struggle to find our basic needs. Most of the time, we and my neighbours are depending in our local government because we have no job since the companies we are working are temporarily shutdown. If I will make a motivation in Covid-19, I strongly emphasize that no matter how we are in sunshines, darkness will always come up. Therefore, we must be ready for everything.
This is something that is not mentioned much but it is important, we are only looking at the people that dies directly from coronavirus but we are not seeing at all the negative effects that people are going though because of this, there are people that died of hunger or suicides but think about all the stress people are going through and this is going to shorten their lifespan and in many cases this will decrease their quality of life significantly as most likely many people will be scarred for life because of the pandemic or the death of a loved one.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 28, 2020, 09:09:05 PM
It is difficult to say that we are okay now, from the beginning of the spread of this pandemic to the present time everything is clearly in very bad condition, many people have died, both medical and civilian, the economy is in ruins, unemployment is increasing Therefore motivation is needed to be able to face all  these trials, think positively and continue to struggle even though it is difficult but don't give up, life is not only about results, but your struggle is also taken into account, in life there will be many challenges.  all must be ready to face it because that is the meaning of life, life is a real struggle
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2020, 07:05:51 PM
I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing

Even before Corona Virus is labeled as a Pandemic Crisis, most people in third world countries are suffering from the loss of jobs and food to eat. This pandemic further crushes these people who already had it bad. Motivation is not enough (i guess?) for most people since what they need is help from someone or even from the government. Lets just hope that most governments would follow the example of New Zealand since they are one of the best countries that has mitigated the outbreak.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 28, 2020, 02:37:55 PM
In my opinion, following all health protocols and using masks and disinfectants alone is not enough to keep us healthy and that method may only maintain our physical health, but what about the health of our minds.
You have to limit watching or reading exaggerated scary news and hoaxes about Covid, because if it is not limited it will make you afraid which will weaken your immune system so that things are not good.
viruses can be prevented if we know how to prevent them and for ourselves and are motivated to protect them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2020, 12:57:22 PM

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 28, 2020, 12:52:59 PM
Hopefully, this COVID-19 will end quickly because there have been many victims who have been affected by this, almost everyone who has a business must go bankrupt and reduce employees, many industries and factories are closed because COVID-19 comes to spread rapidly to all people around the world is a concern for many people. death is everywhere. The best solution today must be to maintain health following the health protocol regulations.

Preventing yourself from any possibilities of being infected by means of following  all the protocols and safety measures
is the best thing to do in order to survive this virus.

As for now, there are no guarantee that cure for this virus is really been discovered, doubts from
each sides of the world to entrust their health from those vaccines are really high.

We don't have anything but to continue hoping that the availability of the real vaccine will be there the sooner
in order to move forward and start living the normal life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
October 28, 2020, 11:49:48 AM
This is a very bad time for all of us. The situation is almost the same for all of us. We should not lose our morale at this time. We all need to be prepared to deal with this situation. We should not stop for Kovid-19. Those who are infected with Covid-19 should be given morale.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
October 28, 2020, 11:29:02 AM
I do not trust the vaccines which will be produced in Russia and China because they do not share the process transparently. In my opinion, only Western countries can produce a vaccine that the whole world can trust. I hope we will get an effective vaccine in 2021.

Trust is what is going to get the vaccines to be politicized. China has been on the doubt since covid-19 pandemic for the accuse of being the country affecting others with it, and most of its products on the pandemic has been put on doubt including face mask. Also the face protection that was said as infected is putting China in doubt by other countries.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 28, 2020, 10:08:57 AM
Yes, many people died and lost her job but I think this situation we learned a new world.
This is the worst year that people suffered a lot because of this pandemic. Even in our country the number of infected is increasing and some people are hard headed treated this virus as simple. A lot of people are jobless, died, and suffering from depression so we need truly the vaccine to heal the nation and regain the economic status.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
October 28, 2020, 08:53:17 AM
Yes, many people died and lost her job but I think this situation we learned a new world.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
October 28, 2020, 08:28:44 AM
A lot of my neighbours died because of suicides. Many of my countrymen died in famine and health. They are all cause of Covid-19 pandemic. Lockdowns give us more struggle to find our basic needs. Most of the time, we and my neighbours are depending in our local government because we have no job since the companies we are working are temporarily shutdown. If I will make a motivation in Covid-19, I strongly emphasize that no matter how we are in sunshines, darkness will always come up. Therefore, we must be ready for everything.

This is so tragic, because the number of people who have lost their lives due to lockdowns and associated reasons seems to be much more than the number of deaths due to COVID 19. Especially in the developing nations, the fatality rate is quite low from COVID 19. The government moved with unnecessary haste to impose lockdowns and shut down the economy. It slowed down the spread of COVID, but at the same time made hundreds of millions jobless.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
October 28, 2020, 08:00:33 AM
Activity: 509
Merit: 43
October 28, 2020, 02:06:29 AM
I do not trust the vaccines which will be produced in Russia and China because they do not share the process transparently. In my opinion, only Western countries can produce a vaccine that the whole world can trust. I hope we will get an effective vaccine in 2021.

We do not trust the vaccines that they will produce because of their background and how highly competitive they are when it comes to economy. We do not know if it is really safe or it will bring another problem in our society. Maybe it will prove the effectiveness of the vaccine if they will test it first with some people in their country before letting us take it. We can wait, it has been a few months now and a few more will not be a problem if they will produce a safe vaccine for all.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217
October 28, 2020, 12:24:15 AM
This is interesting, so heard immunity is going to be developed before even a single vaccine is applied to the general public? If true then this is leaving the pharmaceutical industry in a really bad shape, while the coronavirus has been terrible and it has claimed many lives and it had a significant impact in our economy at the same time things could be way worse and if they were we will be completely unprepared for it, I do not know anything about the pharmaceutical industry but they need to improve the speed at which why can develop vaccines because next time we may not be as lucky and the next pandemic could destroy civilization as we know it.

Herd immunity is the reason why the number of cases are going down all over the globe. Take the case of India, they used to have 1000-1200 deaths per day from COVID 19, until a few weeks ago. This number has now come down to 400-500 per day. I am not saying that the danger is over. The number of people dying from Coronavirus is still very large. What I am saying is that the vaccines were not available when they were needed. Now the requirement is not that high, as the global population is inching towards herd immunity.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 27, 2020, 10:32:37 PM
I caught Covid-19 about 3 months ago as I came into contact with too many people due to my job. With the help of being young and a little luck, I managed to overcome the disease in a short time. I think the world will completely get rid of this pandemic in 1 year.

That is great for you.

A lot of people did not survive the virus and I think you should use that time to explain to people how bad this virus is so they would be taking this seriously. Hope you could go back to your job, my father caught the virus too and they are isolated for two weeks in their rooms. Being in a different country is hard, it is harder for them to be isolated despite them working hard for their families.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
October 27, 2020, 10:02:47 PM
Well IMO it doesnt matter what country the vaccine came from, what important is the effectiveness. So if these countries (that you're against with) can produce an effective vaccine to cure the infected of the virus then we should support it.

Nevertheless in times like this we need to unite and comly to the rules of the government. This is for the sake of everyone and for our loved ones.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
October 27, 2020, 09:40:43 PM
Within the next 2-3 months, a large part of the global population (at least in the urban areas) will acquire herd immunity. Then the governments will face the dilemma of whether to go ahead with the mass-vaccination or not. In countries such as India, the infection and fatality rates have plummeted by more than half during the last few weeks. Apart from Europe (which is facing the second wave) all the other regions are now in a better state.
I think vaccination is not important because it is not certain whether the vaccine is effective against COVID-19.  WHO has stated several times that the vaccine will not be produced in the near future!!  Now what the government should focus on is how to revive an economy that has been paralyzed so that unemployment is soaring in almost every corner of their respective countries can reduce.  second wave? it seems that no one cares about COVID-19 anymore..  Cheesy

Vaccination is important bro. because without that it would be hard to control this disease. 1.16 people already died. and thousands more dying every day. so proper vaccination is very important. and you said that it is not certain whether the vaccine is effective or not. I would say if medical firms and scientists make the vaccine then they will do proper trials and do a lot of clinical tests before launching it to worldwide nations. so the chance of its effectiveness is good. it can still take time. though.
and the economy cannot revive if the world is in chaos and depressed like that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
October 27, 2020, 08:13:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: