Pages:
Author

Topic: In COVID-19 everyone needs motivation - page 19. (Read 3852 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
September 07, 2020, 01:25:50 PM
Maybe I'm not getting out as much as I used to, but I'm not seeing people who are demotivated/demoralized out there in the real world.  In fact, I'm starting to see people ignore social distancing guidelines and people not wearing face masks anymore.  In my area at least, people are sick and tired of being scared of a virus that's truly not as bad as it's being portrayed.

In some towns in my state, kids are going back to school and a lot of businesses have already opened up again.  I understand that the reaction to COVID-19 varies (certainly from country to country), but where in the world are there people still being devastated by this pandemic?  I ask that sincerely, since I haven't really been keeping up with news about COVID-19 even in my state, and I know absolutely nothing about how it's affecting other countries.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2087
September 07, 2020, 12:53:53 PM
It is clear that everyone need motivation to keep going and growing. The pandemic has brought down many economic in almost all countries. Death, job loss, destroyed businesses and so on are the effect of this pandemic. Without motivation I think people will fall deeper and find it difficult to get up. But so far we have seen that pandemics can almost be controlled by various method and prevention. Health protocol, government regulation, and individual self-awareness have had a positive impact. I am sure that everything will be fine and this pandemic will end soon.

I am sure that not everyone is affected by this pandemic and they can still have normal activities, work and earn money. However, those affected by the pandemic also do not have to stay silent forever and this is where they need motivation to rise.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 07, 2020, 12:36:10 PM
If this is in relation to the pandemic - I don't thin k it's come off that bad we needed a downturn anyway as its a weird result of capitalism (a crash every 4-20 years).

In terms of the world, yes we do need to find ways to make everywhere a bit better (especially since it shouldn't be too hard in developed countries). I think there's a bigger problem that was mentioned earlier of people wanting short term change without any effort required - which benefits only a very few people and not even an entire population.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 07, 2020, 12:06:12 PM
I think this is every worst situation for all, especially those who are suffering from the pandemic, so we have one option that is to find a way to turn it into positive.
 Many died as well, lost our jobs, our businesses and everything, so we really couldn't say it's a blessing. But in this condition, we should just look forward and think about of next-generation future. otherwise, our upcoming generation will also suffer as now we are facing
Pages:
Jump to: