Pages:
Author

Topic: [In Stock] Batch 8! Gridseed miners in Stock in Los Angeles. [$225] - page 23. (Read 54896 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Should have waited a few days,they dropped the price 400.

It's not so bad I got 10% discount using a promo code anyway, so I saved $239 on the original price

I got the same deal so its not so bad. Looks like I bought around the same time as you but still unfulfilled. Any one know of any ways to prevent delays at customs in the UK?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just ordered a 10 pack.

Did u get any tracking number? I order one set yesterday, I got the mail confirming its been shipped from factory but didn't get any tracking number yet .

Yes they provided a tracking number.

I just got my tracking number also Smiley
Activity: 52
Just ordered a 10 pack.

Did u get any tracking number? I order one set yesterday, I got the mail confirming its been shipped from factory but didn't get any tracking number yet .

Yes they provided a tracking number.

It's not so bad I got 10% discount using a promo code anyway, so I saved $239 on the original price
Activity: 52
I also ordered just in time to avoid the savings Sad I ordered around 12 hours ago and my order is still unfulfilled. How long does it usually take to be fulfilled? I hope not to long as I'm expecting customs to delay me a fair bit. My order number is #2308.

Not long.... Mine was fulfilled within about 10 hours... But no tracking number for the item just a confirmation of shipping email.
Activity: 71
I also ordered just in time to avoid the savings Sad I ordered around 12 hours ago and my order is still unfulfilled. How long does it usually take to be fulfilled? I hope not to long as I'm expecting customs to delay me a fair bit. My order number is #2308.
Activity: 42
BuyAHash beats everyone at $180-$190 and will actually call you back.
Just ordered a 10 pack.

me too! its marked as paid in my account but "unfulfilled" i'll be watching it closely, i can't wait for them  Smiley

Typical, I order mine and an hour later the price comes down $200...... Why does this always happen to me Sad on a positive note though it does say the order has been fulfilled.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Off topic : Store question

For this item here

http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/powered-pci-express-pci-e-1x-to-16x-riser-flex-usb-extender-sata-not-molex-3feet

Is the USB riser right angled from the slot or is the riser USB cable going straight up from the board.  Both pictures show different risers.  I'm trying to get one to fit under a GPU for a sound card.  I know it might not work but just want to try it.

But I can't tell if the USB risers you sell are the right angled ones or straight up USB.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
They're only $199 here - https://minersource.net/products/gridseed-5-chip-scrypt-plus-sha256
I haven't order gridseeds from minersource, but I have ordered other stuff and they have good customer service.
  I have been helped by them more then once.

but zoom hash is matching and I get a loyalty coupon .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
ZH -

Somewhat disappointed that I still have yet to receive my "accessories" from #1696 - Mar 13, 2014

Received the miners on Wednesday (also got the email early Weds stating accessories were coming in another box)..

I really was expected yesterday or today for this "accessories box" to be at my door...

Please advise - email being sent to support as well...

Thanks
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I have ordered 2 units on March 19th, 2014, order #2181. I haven't received any confirmation at all, and my order is still unfulfilled... Emailed them yesterday, no response. Today I have called several times, tried all available extensions (sales and customer support) no one answering. A bit worried now.

Thats strange i emailed this this morning i got a answer with in 3 hours
Activity: 1
I have ordered 2 units on March 19th, 2014, order #2181. I haven't received any confirmation at all, and my order is still unfulfilled... Emailed them yesterday, no response. Today I have called several times, tried all available extensions (sales and customer support) no one answering. A bit worried now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
hey guys, I ordered 10 units with the r. pi combo and everything included. I'm incredibly happy, I was able to get mining within about an hour. 1 question though, is there no way to the the units hashrate? The all show 0 hashrate, but finding shares, and the pool is obviously registering an increase in hashrate.

And may all your questions be answered here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494625.60  Wink
Activity: 72
hey guys, I ordered 10 units with the r. pi combo and everything included. I'm incredibly happy, I was able to get mining within about an hour. 1 question though, is there no way to the the units hashrate? The all show 0 hashrate, but finding shares, and the pool is obviously registering an increase in hashrate.
Activity: 16
They're only $199 here - https://minersource.net/products/gridseed-5-chip-scrypt-plus-sha256
I haven't order gridseeds from minersource, but I have ordered other stuff and they have good customer service.
Just ordered a 10 pack.

me too! its marked as paid in my account but "unfulfilled" i'll be watching it closely, i can't wait for them  Smiley

A full set is usually sent direct from the factory in China just a heads up.
I ordered 4 units last week, received 1 priority mail - (Thank you!) - however the other 3 never showed up and zero response from zoomhash despite repeated attempts to contact

Try using the [email protected] email and give him a chance they will get back to you. Put in the heading order number and 4 ordered and 1 received or something to that effect.One thing you can count on with them they always try to make it right. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I ordered 4 units last week, received 1 priority mail - (Thank you!) - however the other 3 never showed up and zero response from zoomhash despite repeated attempts to contact

- I was able to speak to one of the sales reps on the phone and will be getting an update :-) I will be ordering more !

Pages:
Jump to: