Pages:
Author

Topic: [In Stock] Batch 8! Gridseed miners in Stock in Los Angeles. [$225] - page 31. (Read 54896 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 254
I ordered 2 of these from your website to try these out.

Since I am new to these, can someone please list exactly what I will need to get these up and running so that I have everything beforehand?

What I think I need:
  • USB cables (included in order)
  • Power Supply Unit - Someone posted the one I need is also available from Radio Shack? Can you list a part number or link? Do I need a separate PS for each unit?
  • Modified CGMiner program. Is there a link to one?

I also found this link regarding a custom compiled version. http://cryptomining-blog.com/1165-download-cpuminer-for-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics-with-reduced-power-usage/

Anyone try this yet? Also in conjunction with my above question, since this claims to reduce power usage to 8 watts, with this would I be able to use one PS per unit?

Thanks
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I'm hashing away also.  Will be ordering more, thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Zoomhash, I would like to order 10-pack but UNABLE to get the right price, even with BTC checkout. Can you elaborate please?

Thanks!

P.S. The received unit happily hashing.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

I read elsewhere that this should work but want to verify 6amp is good enough for full dual.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003TUMDWG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2FMDD8QKQ6M50&coliid=I287Z6SOLAGXV5

12v 6amp,  2.5mm Outer diameter - 5.5mm.

Pretty excited about this.  First order from Zoomhash but will probably get at least one more next month if this one works out well.
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
Does anyone have a part number to the power supply if purchased at Radio Shack?   I just ordered a Gridseed and want to have the PS here when it arrives.  Ordering from Ebay will most likely just delay me extra days from getting it up and running.

Edit:  I'll be trying dual mode if that means a beefier PS.

Yeah I think dual mode requires more than what I grabbed for mine.
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
I picked up an enercell 12vdc 1.5 amp has 273-358 on the bottom of each side.  I got a "free tip" prt 273-345.

I also received my additional two on Thursday and ordered 2 more.  If I get the controller will I be able to run multiple units without having to run an additional batch echo file for CPU miner?  I would prefer not to have to do the changes for the new cgminer.
Activity: 37
Does anyone have a part number to the power supply if purchased at Radio Shack?   I just ordered a Gridseed and want to have the PS here when it arrives.  Ordering from Ebay will most likely just delay me extra days from getting it up and running.

Edit:  I'll be trying dual mode if that means a beefier PS.
Activity: 41
Just arrived, box was beat up but amid the sea of bubble wrap is a pristine Gridseed. Thank you for the fast shipment!
Activity: 56
I have 2 on order and I ordered 1 earlier.   

I want to order 1 more and 1 controller.

I can't seem to see a spot on the site to order the controller.

Awesome
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I have 2 on order and I ordered 1 earlier.   

I want to order 1 more and 1 controller.

I can't seem to see a spot on the site to order the controller.
Activity: 361
Thanks ZH!

5v 1.5A for controller and 5v 4a for the hub .
Activity: 280
Got my miner today. Thank you.
Activity: 19
Got my miner today, Post office service is going downhill. setup and running.  will be fine tuning over the weekend. (well my weekend sat thru tues.

El
Activity: 361
Got my miner and controller, thanks!

Is this correct, in the US the miners require 12v 5amp?

What are the requirements for the controllers and the usb hubs?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Sent PM about bulk order.
Activity: 56
wow. you posted and 10 minute later two people ordered, payed , and got their order shipped home already ?  

god damn thats one speedy delivery

Well, look at the dude's ratings on ebay. He is some kind of Batman of hashes. I would be comfortable  doing his Batch 3 with bitcoins, after I get my first one delivered ofc. Zoomhash, when will you have BTC payment option integrated? I will buy 10-pack then.

Can I use that as my store slogan? "Zoomhash, the Batman of hashes!"
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I added 2 more  order number  1426
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Zoomhash just picked up one more. You keep it at this price you will sell and sell out quick. Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Zoomhash can you send me revised pricing for a 10,20,30, and 50 unit batch.  Other sellers are starting to contact me about selling. Lol
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Just ordered 2 Gridseed miners on your website, looking forward to seeing them shipped this Monday!

It was easy and straightforward ordering them, my compliments!
Pages:
Jump to: