Pages:
Author

Topic: [In Stock] Batch 8! Gridseed miners in Stock in Los Angeles. [$225] - page 32. (Read 54896 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will order in a day or 2  

last photo of the small mod to the include cable coming up

:X Sorry about the USB cord issue Sad. But I am glad you found a solution.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I will order in a day or 2  

last photo of the small mod to the include cable coming up

Glad it all worked out Phil! Zoomhash has been awesome. I definitely recommend him.

Thanks, I think I am going to drop the price for next week's batch. But I have to order 2000 pcs  Shocked.

Anyone interested in these if I can drop the prices down to 235?

I would want 6 at that price.  I need to move out a few gpus and reconfigure my gear. but keep 6 on the side for me on your next order.
Batch 5 is up for Monday delivery

www.zoomhash.com

Thanks.
legendary
Glad it all worked out Phil! Zoomhash has been awesome. I definitely recommend him.

Thanks, I think I am going to drop the price for next week's batch. But I have to order 2000 pcs  Shocked.

I would want 6 at that price.  I need to move out a few gpus and reconfigure my gear. but keep 6 on the side for me on your next order.

and your gear arrived today and it is hashing.

a few photos of my prep to the usb cord you sent.
 very little needs to be removed to get cable to fit

I used a sharp knife and a cutting board

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.

Thanks, I think I am going to drop the price for next week's batch. But I have to order 2000 pcs  Shocked.

I may have to hold out on another 10, for now. Once I get everything going and can actually find space in my cluttered home office for more I will be interested.

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
legendary
to all zoomhash has sent mine out he gave me a tracking number.

it is due my house on thur. 

This is to zoomhash

thank you and I will order some more of these.  most likely  I want 6 more.

Oh and BTW my doa antminer s-1  has been replaced  no real help from sushi-review but

thomas_s of

https://www.minersource.net/      replaced my gear.

and my 20 u-1 sticks from iluvpcs have been shipped.

So from 1.6-1.8k of missing gear to all good does help ones mood quite a bit.
Received mine today and hashing away. These little guys are neat might have to pick up a few more.

PM for volume discounts:)
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Received mine today and hashing away. These little guys are neat might have to pick up a few more.
Ordered one thru the site.  Excited to try one of these out.

Thanks let me know if you guys have any questions.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Ordered one thru the site.  Excited to try one of these out.
legendary
I did some editing since I think I was just bit too annoyed over this.  I will post back in a day.

So sorry for the delay, I guess this is what happens when I leave for 1 day on a flight :X.

I will make it right for everyone. Including upgrading shipping speed for free and dropping the prices.

its cool what the problem is more then 30 or 35  group buys on this website have had huge problems.

So when someone is pretty new and problems start to happen people freak out. Myself included.

Hopefully I will see this by thur or fri. as your pm  you sent to me today said it would..
If I placed an order yesterday mine isn't really being affected by this correct? Not that my order is going far anyways, just up to the Sacramento Valley.

You should receive yours latest by Friday Smiley.
Activity: 41
If I placed an order yesterday mine isn't really being affected by this correct? Not that my order is going far anyways, just up to the Sacramento Valley.
I did some editing since I think I was just bit too annoyed over this.  I will post back in a day.

So sorry for the delay, I guess this is what happens when I leave for 1 day on a flight :X.

I will make it right for everyone. Including upgrading shipping speed for free and dropping the prices.

I did some editing since I think I was just bit too annoyed over this.  I will post back in a day.

hey guys sorry i was on a flight earlier let me check up with my guy that does the shipping give me a few hours Smiley
legendary
 I did some editing since I think I was just bit too annoyed over this.  I will post back in a day.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
legendary
I think he is a one man show and didn't expect the amount of volume he received. He did answer my e-mails and was very polite. I will be sure to post when I receive my gear. I wouldn't look for another seller based on the posts above, he is delivering it seems.

I would like to be mr nice guy.  edit but  I am waiting and have been told tue or weds which would be fine.  if he took the in stock down from his advertising.  and same day from his ebay ad.     He has said they gear was not delivered fedex shorted the gear. he told me to wait.

Well while I wait he still has two ads saying he has gear.  So frankly it appears he does not have gear. Or he plays favorites to whom he ships the gear to.

Normally I don't go nuts on threads but between this delay.  the doa s-1 miner from sushi-review and the delay on 20 u-1 stick from iluvpcs I am out about 2k in stock .

I am venting  and  I guess I should not vent but I can be cranky.  

edit If you look at me venting in the sushi review thread about my doa  s-1 I did say he sent 3 good ones.

BTC/LTC means terrible service = True  

Well most of the time it seems to be true. I spend a lot of effort to make good service for BTC/LTC/asics

my ebay record is really good

http://www.ebay.com/usr/philipma1957

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=philipma1957&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

I purchased from him because he had a good ebay record.   I thought he would be okay.

To be fair he offered me tues  shipping vs the  monday promised weds at the latest or a refund.

I wanted the gear and asked him to ship asap.  When I read he shipped to people today I said cool he must have got the fedex that was delayed.  So I said something nice.. A few posts back.   Then the gear did not show shipped and I got annoyed .

In an effort to be less grumpy about the delay I edited some of my posts

I will wait for a bit and hope I get my gear shipped on weds.
Pages:
Jump to: