Pages:
Author

Topic: In the end, the developer who made the token becomes junk! - page 2. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
now prize hunters face a harsh reality .. that most projects end in fraud and some of them might make a profit but not big, on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...
but seeing the unstable market situation, it is also very risky for new tokens generated from the project. Why?
because it all depends on the project developer !!!
I see that many developers no longer care about their project work map and if the developer cannot run their project correctly, the token will become junk !!!

The team developer plays an important role in the development of a project. When the developer team has left the project, we can be sure that the price of the token will fall. The team developer who believes in the mission of the project will definitely not leave the project because it concerns their reputation and commitment in the cryptocurrency world
Team that doesnt abandon their project is really a good sign that the team behind is indeed serious to their creation but there are inevitable instances where no matter how hard they do strive on building up their project they do still failed up in the end which leads on surrendering rather than striving.
Success will also vary on its community support because even how you do hard work in related to your creation if the public doesnt able to see the usefulness or relevance of your project you will definitely fail sooner or later.I can say these things yet im basing this with my experience after all these years about projects which ends up on the same fate but somehow we can differentiate the success chance of a team that trying out their best compared to those teams that doesnt care at all on the very beginning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
It is because of the team members not understanding the gig completely; it may be because of the manager not managing things ultimately, or maybe the project didn’t turn out profitable enough, and the manager decides to abandon the coin. Many good projects and teams also turn out to be scams. I guess it is just the nature of this business.
I also read information that many project teams were not initially going to cheat anyone. They simply have not calculated their strength. And not everyone has the courage to admit it, so they decide to just disappear with all the money without explaining the reasons.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I know that good people can turn into evil, including part of the project team. maybe not all of them, but I'm sure they were blinded by money, so they forgot this agreement when they got the money and left without news anymore. and that is why scamers like to stay in this market because they easily get money by cheating through projects.
It's not about people turning from good to bad is about the outcome of the work put into the project by the developers. After developing a coin with sufficient work in put but the result  does not look encouraging this can make developers to lose focus and abandon the project

Many projects also fail because the developer team does not focus on the product or sometimes work on new projects. There are many reasons the developer team leaves the project but the most disadvantaged in this case is the investor.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
now prize hunters face a harsh reality .. that most projects end in fraud and some of them might make a profit but not big, on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...
but seeing the unstable market situation, it is also very risky for new tokens generated from the project. Why?
I see that many developers no longer care about their project work map and if the developer cannot run their project correctly, the token will become junk !!!

The team developer plays an important role in the development of a project. When the developer team has left the project, we can be sure that the price of the token will fall. The team developer who believes in the mission of the project will definitely not leave the project because it concerns their reputation and commitment in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
It is because of the team members not understanding the gig completely; it may be because of the manager not managing things ultimately, or maybe the project didn’t turn out profitable enough, and the manager decides to abandon the coin. Many good projects and teams also turn out to be scams. I guess it is just the nature of this business.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
A lot of unprofessional project teams get fed up with the projects they are running. Particular when they are faced with challenges that they cannot cope with and that their knowledge is not able to curtail.

It is therefore very essential to work with the right set of people.
Supposedly, they should never run such a project if they never know how to solve any problem that will come out after. That's their obligation to secure their project and not just to look for easy money coming from the investors and leave them after they got the money. That is the common problem we face now with ICO and that will stand not to believe them.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
A lot of unprofessional project teams get fed up with the projects they are running. Particular when they are faced with challenges that they cannot cope with and that their knowledge is not able to curtail.

It is therefore very essential to work with the right set of people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
I know that good people can turn into evil, including part of the project team. maybe not all of them, but I'm sure they were blinded by money, so they forgot this agreement when they got the money and left without news anymore. and that is why scamers like to stay in this market because they easily get money by cheating through projects.
It's not about people turning from good to bad is about the outcome of the work put into the project by the developers. After developing a coin with sufficient work in put but the result  does not look encouraging this can make developers to lose focus and abandon the project
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
It's true that about 70% of crypto projects do not follow their roadmap, that's the sad reality. Many developers are just concerned on cashing out funds, and not actually the project development. Well, there are still few projects which focus on project development and follow their roadmap, this at least gives hope to the crypto community. Without devotion and hardwork by the team, the coin won't have value in the long run.  
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Currently, there is such a situation with bounty campaigns of new projects, which is associated with the fact that among new projects there are more and more scammers and less and less good projects. Fraudsters have learned to qualitatively imitate vigorous activity, hold meetings, publish news on social networks. And as soon as ICO or IEO ends, the developers disappear and everyone is left without money starting from investors to bounty hunters.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

This is news to you?  99% of those (if not higher) were all made to extract btc out of people.  It was and is clear that thousands upon thousands of tokens are not needed.  Can some serve as a utility, yeah probably but not many.  The "bounty hunters" that you speak of were and are just as greedy as these people making these tokens, so everyone shares the same fate....dont bother with new icos or tokens, problem solved.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Some developers are pathological liars, they write on whitepaper how they are going to build houses in the sky without any foundation using the blockchain technology, and at the end, they don't get to even lift a tip of sound after collecting public fund. Sincerity with handwork will always deliver gold, albeit with patience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
In my own knowledge and idea, almost majority of the developers doesn't care about the feelings of their community, whether they are the supporters of the project, investors or bounty hunters. All they concerns only is the profit of how much they can collect when the project is running. So, therefore that developer was a type of greedy people and selfish.
Activity: 1022
as fine to work on finance developer might gains with notice of reference with the offers of service to collects with returns as number with limit on matching with minimum target and work on extensive to deliver of the better for public audience and loyal customers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
Encryption is threatened with collapse if these developers continue on this disgusting approach.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
yes it's bitter that many projects don't function properly. in this case I see that most of the projects that appear are managed by beginners and I also doubt that. but most importantly before you join any project make sure they have an experienced team and have a large partner.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

What you have said has become a reality now, that indeed we have to admit that many projects have stopped in the middle of the road or have been forced to continue by adding longer ico time, but that sometimes also does not produce what is expected. not a few who force themselves when there is already in the market the price obtained is far below the price of ico, even true you say, instead becomes a junk coin. but we must be sure, there will be a time when crypto is excited again.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Most of the developers if they feel that there project will not capitalize or bring them instant cash they will drop the project like nothing happens. if your a smart investors investing on some well established token is the right thing to do.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

If you want not to fall into the paw of scammers - do not participate in the promotion of projects that have just appeared and which do not yet have their own token, which is placed and traded on one or several exchanges. Then you will be sure that you can sell your rewards at a good price and spend money.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Pages:
Jump to: