Pages:
Author

Topic: In the end, the developer who made the token becomes junk! - page 4. (Read 737 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
sometimes new tokens startle and even vice versa. they can't be predicted correctly, but what causes tokens to become junk is because they don't have users or nobody trades them and that's because the team can't offer their tokens correctly.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
yeah right the developer is the main reason why the project cannot survive. if they are serious about developing a platform, that will never happen. we take the example of BNB tokens, everyone knows a while ago this token was very low. but because they have professional developers they can put their token prices back on. this is proof that if a serious developer works, the project will definitely have a future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Unfortunately it is impossible to track people who cannot do the right things with huge sums that were collected during their token sale. It is just unpredictable and no one can guarantee that project would be successful, even with 100 million dollars collected.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
Many things affect why so many projects fail. therefore a big challenge if indeed we want to invest. where we have to check many key aspects such as the development of the project and also the volume of trade so that it does not become a garbage token that has no value
I think some of the reasons that caused the project to fail were because the team could not run the project well, usually if the product they offered was of high quality it would certainly attract the attention of investors plus if the team's background had a good reputation the project would automatically attract many new investors.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
now prize hunters face a harsh reality .. that most projects end in fraud and some of them might make a profit but not big, on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...
but seeing the unstable market situation, it is also very risky for new tokens generated from the project. Why?
because it all depends on the project developer !!!
I see that many developers no longer care about their project work map and if the developer cannot run their project correctly, the token will become junk !!!
It takes about 1 year for the project to be successful, but investors are not patient
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
The main problem is because the team members dont have enough experience to handle the project. In paper its easy to tell that after six months or one year the project will be profitable. But in reality is not that. For a business to be profitable it will take minimum 3 years or more than that and marketing is really important. Most of the ICO team loose hope after running the project for one year and they dump it. Thats the reality.

Maybe it could be their first time running a project as a startup, we don't know what's behind the team's history. I could actually look forward to the teams history to be written in my blog when I started investing in ICOs again.  Smiley 
Well they're kinda doing the bounty approach in order to market their project actually, maybe it wasn't that just quite of a promising project in the end.
It could be a booming project anyway if they've put their minds thoroughly in the project they've been developing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
now prize hunters face a harsh reality .. that most projects end in fraud and some of them might make a profit but not big, on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...
but seeing the unstable market situation, it is also very risky for new tokens generated from the project. Why?
I see that many developers no longer care about their project work map and if the developer cannot run their project correctly, the token will become junk !!!
Since new projects takes lot of time to get into exchanges for trading its better to promote projects that have been around for awhile and already trading on exchanges but bounties for old projects are not common,i actually like promoting new projects and im already used to the long term waiting but its a shame that after holding for too long and the token get listed finally it got dumped so fast
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
Good new projects are also many, but the developers need a lot of time to run their ideas according to the road map, scam and fraud projects are detrimental to investors, but before we join and invest, make sure we see they have real team members and office addresses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
the problem is that when the coins that we earned in the bounty campaign get listed on the exchange, they fall in price and 10-20 times and the tokens that we earned in a few months cost $ 10. it's all terrible
yes most of the tokens generated from the ERC20 platform when entering the market go down prices are very sharp and don't match the prices on their road maps. this happens because the market situation has not improved, ethereum prices are still at low prices and also many cases of project fraud. before joining the project, first make sure what products they make, team clarity, and of course all the content in their project.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
their initial plan was like that, developers who are not serious about developing their projects certainly don't care about anything and all they care about is investor money and then taking it, blokchain technology is getting more advanced and scamers can easily make tokens through platforms to fool investors including us. I'm just saying about developers who don't have experience in this field.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...

this is actually the only reason why when they changed C to E (ICO to IEO) they gained a moderate popularity for a short time. it was because everyone had a place to dump their junk tokens before they even started. but since they are junk, they got dumped but this time a lot faster and harder because everyone had a quick place to dump.
^ Aside from that if the project has no real concept and no use by the community or even the investors. They are just creating a project because they want their own profit after crowdfunding done. From the start, the dev did not intend to have progress on their project as long as they can be earned a profit they will junk or also known as an exit scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19

There will still come a time all weak coins and tokens will be dealt with and coinmarketcap will be free of many useless tokens but for now its investors duty to rely more on their research before investing in any project,the truth is many new projects are been created for pump and dump,fraud and scams,its one of the reasons i think regulations is the answer
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Greed of money is the primary cause why these project will ended up nothing, Because most of ICO projects are not truly founded by the experts of such field that they want to establish or to disrupt the existing services to fix something, as we see it today its very common that the so called team are just only source from nowhere just to show that the team is complete and after that nothing will follow, its just after the money raise from ICO so technically the tokens are worthless.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
That is why bounty hunting are no longer profitable. This has been proven already because most of the projects takes time before it gets listed and before you know it, massive dump happen. So if you are late, then you will get any profit from the hard work you have done in the last six months or so + the waiting time to get it listed on an exchange.

They really have the responsibility, after all they are the people behind. So success depends on how they are willing to sacrifice time and money and effort. If they see that the project is going nowhere, then there will be no updates on their github and the project will just die a natural death.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
I agree with you that developers who control the projects they make, many projects use the erc20 platform but do not produce good results, from 2018 to 2019, maybe hundreds or thousands of new tokens do not have further price developments and some even die. and that's because the developer can't develop it properly
Activity: 742
Merit: 16

We have too many developers that have zero experience about making projects successful and mostly all they care about is making money through crypto.

Its true that we have to hold many coins and tokens for long and many projects got abandoned through the waiting process but all i do is make sure that the waiting is worth it,my advice is to hold very good projects and even if the development is very slow their time will come sooner or later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13

What you say is all true. That's the way it is now. I have waited so many projects to be registered in the bourse, but most of them have no updates at all about it and there are even projects that have long disappeared.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
on the other hand the bounty hunter must also be patient to wait for their tokens to be listed on the exchange or at least have a sale value in the market ...

this is actually the only reason why when they changed C to E (ICO to IEO) they gained a moderate popularity for a short time. it was because everyone had a place to dump their junk tokens before they even started. but since they are junk, they got dumped but this time a lot faster and harder because everyone had a quick place to dump.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
Indeed!
Many times projects loose what their actual goal is. In one of the project I participated, they were on a platform which was very rare in the market and thus project got difficulty to list on exchanges. Later when they realized it, token was swapped to erc-20 platform.
It is the developer who should consider all technical aspect.
On the other side, many projects are not getting enough funds raised which are required to complete the development as per the road map.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
Thats correct, its all depend on the work and focus on the developer itself, but regardless of that, community support is still an important matter with regards to the success of the tokens or coins, we want a type of developers where they dedicate their life to the project, i mean making the best for all involved specially the investors, some projects were dead this time and they run of their responsibilities and this is insane because people are investing in it, i hope that nowadays they could be responsible enough.
Pages:
Jump to: