Pages:
Author

Topic: In their defense, BF Labs Inc. has excellent Customer Service. - page 3. (Read 7542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
If Mouth-Full-Of Earth is a Josh sockpuppet, he is literally the greatest long conman in history, IMO.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/search.php?searchid=318345
legendary
Ooo look, the little trolls are are riled up.  Awesome Smiley

The waaambulance is busy today!

Congrats on achieving an F. Few companies are able to achieve such a great rating. Well done!

Here is the link to that:
http://www.bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-wholesale-and-manufacturers/bf-labs-inc-in-overland-park-ks-1000002011

If you have or had a problem with BFL, let the BBB know.  Grin

Additional Information

BBB file opened: October 29, 2012
Business started: 08/02/2011 in WY
Type of Entity
Corporation
Business Management
Jody Drake, General Manager
Mr. David J. McClain, Account Manager
Contact Information
Customer Contact: Mr. David J. McClain, Account Manager
Business Category
ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES-WHOLESALE/MANUFACTURERS
TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS DEALERS
Alternate Business Names
Butterfly Labs
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
If Mouth-Full-Of Earth is a Josh sockpuppet, he is literally the greatest long conman in history, IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Congrats on achieving an F. Few companies are able to achieve such a great rating. Well done!

Here is the link to that:
http://www.bbb.org/kansas-city/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-wholesale-and-manufacturers/bf-labs-inc-in-overland-park-ks-1000002011

If you have or had a problem with BFL, let the BBB know.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

You heard it here first, Judge. The man says it is awesome. I see no signs of emotional or mental distress. This indicates his claims are patently false.

Does he write like he is emotionally affected by any of this, Judge? Well, there you go. I would even go as far as to say he is encouraging the engagements and behavior, Judge.
legendary

Pirateat40 thought he got away with his fraud too.  Wink

Order a Monarch today and BFL will tell you it will arrive in Nov of 2013.
As soon as BFL gets your money, they tell you Feb 2014.  Grin Grin Grin

That is exactly what the fuck BF Labs Inc. did! This is a fact! As they say in Boston, this is a TRUE FACT!
legendary

Hey, lying cocksucker! Answer the direct question about your sockpuppet customer service guy. When you're done, address the FCC and Sonny K. concerns, you piece of shit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Meanwhile... on Google...
I think I need to put even MOAR keywords in the yutube description. didn't we have a bunch already in another thread
Brilliant work.
Thanks. I'll offer to take it down when I deem their customer satisfaction level high enough. And I swear someone on these boards said they were sucking a dick as well.
Activity: 446

LOL, read the comments. Its a lot different to the comments on their moderated youtube production video.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

So, unless you've got some proof fraud has been committed, you should probably move along.

There are mountains of evidence.

However, if you do have some proof, by all means send it to someone who cares, like the police or something.  

Buckle your seat belt.

If the scale of fraud and illegal acts PG, PL, K9, etc... would have you believe were actually true, don't you think some governmental agency would have contacted us by now?

"Dear Mr. Benjamin Lawsky, New York State Department of Financial Services..."

There is more than a grain of truth to the old saying "the wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do grind exceedingly fine."

Occams razor would seem to dictate that PG and crew are liars, since all their claims of fraud have gone unanswered by the people who actually know what fraud is.

I understand your boss is a something of a domain expert on fraud.

PS: WTF? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=webspawner+lottery
legendary
Q: Why "Inaba" isn't banned already for scamming people around here for continuous things like "Two more weeks (TM)" and insulting people that are his customers ?

A: Because he's given too much advertising revenue to the forum administrators.
Or because truth tellers never get incarcerated. They just plea to a lesser charge and snitch. (<-- epic bait for PG)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I think I need to put even MOAR keywords in the yutube description. didn't we have a bunch already in another thread

I just can't stop giggling that it's Godwin'd on the first page of Google results.

Brilliant work.
I think I need to put even MOAR keywords in the yutube description. didn't we have a bunch already in another thread. EDIT: Found it. I'll add this to the description.

you don't understand how to communicate with others in a professional manner until forced to by your own actions

Touche.

I would like to think my experiences with being fired as a customer by Butterfly Labs has ultimately helped me become a better person.

BULLSHIT!

The Google search spider will end up with dozens of pages on how to get a refund from BFL!
It will be the first link people see when they Google butterfly labs  Grin

PSA:
If you have ordered from BFL and have not yet received your product, you are entitled to a refund whenever you request one (per FTC rules).
First ask BFL for one, they will probably say no but you might get lucky.
If you ordered via PayPal you can file a complaint with them even if you are outside the 45 day window. One customer has already gotten a refund from PayPal that was outside the 45 days.
If you ordered via BTC or Bank wire, you can fill out a complaint with the FTC and they will advocate for you with BFL to get your refund. You can also contact the office of the Kansas Attorney General and inform them that you have had your money taken with no product d
elivered for months, just more promises.

There are also several threads on how to get a refund from BFL, here are two:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yes-you-can-get-a-refund-from-bfl-266945
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/butterfly-labs-did-everything-they-could-to-make-getting-a-refund-impossible-272585

Lets help the spider with common google key words searches:

I need a refund from BFL!
I want a refund from BFL!
Can I get a refund from BFL?
Who is Josh Zerlan?
Is Josh Zerlan a _______?
What is BFL?
Why did BFL fail me?
What is Jody doing at Butterfly labs?
Can Jody from BFL get me a refund?
Who is PG?
Why does PG care?
Is PG really lying?
PG Quotes ....

BUY BFL for 2495
60 Gigahash Bitcoin Miner
30 Gigahash Bitcoin Miner

Refunds.
I need BFL refund.
Give me my fucking refund BFL.
When will my order ship?
Will my order ship?
Did my order ship?

etc Google this
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

I want to feel bad for BFL customers, but at this point they knew what they were signing up for. Fools, money.
I wonder what rigs he uses while his customers wait empty handed.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
I want to feel bad for BFL customers, but at this point they knew what they were signing up for. Fools, money.
legendary
an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

I'll let my lawyer be the judge of that.  He likes the reality version of reality, not yours.

I'm sure your lawyer is having a good time with Xians', laughing at you guys while they take your money and whisper soothing words in your ear.

I'm the only here that has offered up being sued by BF Labs Inc., but since my stance on calling them a fraud is factual, they opted not to sue me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/petition-to-get-bf-labs-inc-to-sue-me-please-sign-255830
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3079
Josh has written so many posts accusing people of being:

- Trolls
- Liars
- Sock Puppets
- Stupid

The supreme irony that he's guily of being a stupid, lying, trolling sock puppeteer is, well, let's say superlatives can't do it justice.
legendary
Occams razor would seem to dictate that PG and crew are liars, since all their claims of fraud have gone unanswered by the people who actually know what fraud is.

I'll tell you what, Josh. If I were in front of you right now, I would stick a broomstick up your ass.

You don't have the motherfuckin' right to say to anybody that something has gone unanswered, you cocksucker!

FCC?

SONNY K.?
Pages:
Jump to: