Pages:
Author

Topic: In their defense, BF Labs Inc. has excellent Customer Service. - page 6. (Read 7542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

I'll let my lawyer be the judge of that.  He likes the reality version of reality, not yours.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

Starts the "Free Inaba® Fund" (FIF)

Someone want to donate to free this future jail bird?

Disclosure, it will take at least 10,000 BTC to buy him a get out of jail free card.
Disclosure2, I have taken it upon myself to spray him down with justice repellent. Don't worry, they won't get him that easy.  Grin
Disclosure3, Inaba is innocent until proven guilty (by reasonable doubt). Unless Obama calls him a "financial terrorist".
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
an idiot, moron

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

Out of curiosity, what would you consider 'fraud'... or what is your definition of fraud?   Sometimes people on here seem to have their own interpretations, just curious what yours is.

I am going based off of:

Definition(s) of fraud:
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=785
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud

the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means to deprive another of his/her/its money, property or a legal right.

EDIT: There are plenty of accusations that scream 'fraud'... not sure what is provable at this point, but if there is fraud being committed, it will be 'fully' proven soon enough.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

*mumbles something about revisiting this thread 27 days from now*
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
an idiot, moron

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
an idiot, moron

legendary
Activity: 1190
No, that confirms that you're an idiot.  It also confirms there is an "edit shout" button in the shoutbox.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand simple concepts like an "edit" button or anything, since advanced concepts like general understanding of the world around you are so far beyond you as to be laughable.  By all means, continue to show what a moron you are.

BFL_Josh : I think I hit hte wrong key when I was replying and it sent as him... not sure how that's possible

Really? An edit shout button? The button you supposedly didn't know existed until after you had to explain your sock puppetry?
First a 2 month delay in Monarch 3 days after you announce it, then you get caught with a sock puppet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
No, that confirms that you're an idiot.  It also confirms there is an "edit shout" button in the shoutbox.

So you are able to figuratively shove your hand up other people's asses on the shoutbox and make them say whatever you want ?
legendary
Activity: 1260

But I wouldn't expect you to understand simple concepts like an "edit" button or anything, since advanced concepts like general understanding of the world around you are so far beyond you as to be laughable.  By all means, continue to show what a moron you are.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
You should post the entire log of that conversation. It is far more convincing.

Done! Thanks, k9. (can I call you k9?  Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.

[10:37 PM]   Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Josh, I have the negative bal problem
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:38 PM] Mouth-Full-O-Earth : Ok, I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : [11:40 PM] BFL_Josh : I've passed that along for the devs to look at it
[10:41 PM]   polrpaul : I just thought it was peculiarly same language
[10:42 PM]   BFL_Josh : I think I hit hte wrong key when I was replying and it sent as him... not sure how that's possible, but it also copied his order number into my text box.

Fake customer support... that's a new low
Your $4mil at work
That confirms he is using socks.

Was this on the shoutbox? and what are the '...'s?
legendary
Activity: 1190
You should post the entire log of that conversation. It is far more convincing.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Pages:
Jump to: