Pages:
Author

Topic: In their defense, BF Labs Inc. has excellent Customer Service. - page 5. (Read 7542 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I can't fucking believe. Why "Inaba" isn't banned already for scamming people around here for continuous things like "Two more weeks (TM)" and insulting people that are his customers ? Delivering  ASICs after a year? Talking shit on his customers? I mean c'mon! A company in real world would fire him shortly. It means that BFL is a joke. Why you people can't skip BFL? They are shit. Those are facts. You will never see a ROI with their delivery time unless you find an idiot who pays for you pre-order or pays too much for a device in hand if you are lucky enough to be first in a queue.

NEVER BUY FROM BFL. PERIOD.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
If K9 were paid,

He would ask:

What is the ROI like in February 2014?
(Yikes, don't do that!)

That is actually just outside my model. I don't project any further than 6 months ahead. Also, the probability that BFL will actually ship by February is very small given that just 3 days after announcing, they had to delay the product delivery from November 2013 to February 2014.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Notice how Josh/Inaba completely dodges the question of why they are selling November/December 2013 to their investors when they have already admitted the product will not realistically ship until January of 2014.

He also dodged the question of what changed in the last 3 days that caused a 2 month delay?

Sockpuppets gotta sock?
Actually it looks like it is february. Go look in the other threads.
Is that right?   Grin  Grin

My first contact with small businesses, dysfunctional, scamming, and cons, was with an SBIC in late 1980's.  Seen a lot, but never, ever, the kind of crap this marketplace allows promoters to pull off.  

It's endlessly fascinating.  Hard to change this channel.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

can you refund customers? no
can you ship ordered product to them? no (they are waiting months like idiots)

so simple..

This.

So fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
If K9 were paid,

He would ask:

What is the ROI like in February 2014?
(Yikes, don't do that!)
legendary
Notice how Josh/Inaba completely dodges the question of why they are selling November/December 2013 to their investors when they have already admitted the product will not realistically ship until January of 2014.

He also dodged the question of what changed in the last 3 days that caused a 2 month delay?

Sockpuppets gotta sock?

3 days and already a 3 month delay?
Even I never expected the surprise sex to be this swift and this brazen.

Ah, I see. They advertise November 2013, but can't know realistically ship until February 2014.
4 months of lost revenue in 3 days time. That is epic even for BFL.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
No, that confirms that you're an idiot.  It also confirms there is an "edit shout" button in the shoutbox.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand simple concepts like an "edit" button or anything, since advanced concepts like general understanding of the world around you are so far beyond you as to be laughable.  By all means, continue to show what a moron you are.

Don't you have units to ship instead of reading this forum all the time?

GG for ~30 min reply!
legendary
What Inaba should say is that the first sample units will be available in November and possibly through December. As they refine the product they will ship en masse through to January and February.

Therefore all customers will get their units within this time frame. They should expect an early delivery. (without defining what "early means" Wink )

---------------------

See? You don't see that class of Bullshit coming out of Inaba. They paid for a rookie, they get a rookie.
legendary
Notice how Josh/Inaba completely dodges the question...

To be fair, he get's paid to dodge questions. To do otherwise would cause his reality to collapse on itself in a singularity of hubris, arrogance, and ignorance.
You should see the type of dodging they do in congress when questioned about a specific matter.

Would make Josh look like a sitting duck.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
an idiot, moron

you should be happy that you are still not arrested for fraud instead of bitching to other forum members.

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

can you refund customers? no
can you ship ordered product to them? no (they are waiting months like idiots)

so simple..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Notice how Josh/Inaba completely dodges the question...

To be fair, he get's paid to dodge questions. To do otherwise would cause his reality to collapse on itself in a singularity of hubris, arrogance, and ignorance.
legendary

Sockpuppets gotta sock?

legendary

Sockpuppets gotta sock?

legendary

Sockpuppets gotta sock?
legendary

Sockpuppets gotta sock?
legendary
I am an Inaba supporter!

Inaba does nothing wrong. He is simply misunderstood. He is only the face of a company that took in millions in June 23rd 2012, and started delivery in April 1, 2013. Then a couple of delays happen, people got confused because they dunk their heads in the toilet all the time, and now BFL customers are just "angry" for no good reason.

Tell them Josh, they are angry for no good reason. Go on, say it. You know you are above board in every single aspect of BFL.

------------------

STUPID BFL customer! If you cocksuckers are reading this it is because you want you money back. Well, you know what? BFL did everything right, and NO, you cannot get your money back. PERIOD.

So hurry up and wait until December or February.

This is what it is like to buy from a reputable asic company that does everything above board.

(MASTER BFL PAID Shill)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I'm sure your lawyer is having a good time with Xians', laughing at you guys while they take your money and whisper soothing words in your ear.

Say what you will, but I can't speak highly enough of Nesenoff & Miltenberg, and my attorney.

I felt really good and slept like a baby at night while they "took my money". True story. I've actually given them more business, and will continue to do so in matters not relating to my dispute with you.

I'm terribly sorry my narrative does not fit with your reality Sad
legendary
Activity: 1260
an idiot, moron

And why is that?  No fraud has been committed, so why would there be arrests made?  Your little fantasy land doesn't apply to reality, sorry.

I'll let my lawyer be the judge of that.  He likes the reality version of reality, not yours.

I'm sure your lawyer is having a good time with Xians', laughing at you guys while they take your money and whisper soothing words in your ear.

legendary
Activity: 1260
an idiot, moron

Out of curiosity, what would you consider 'fraud'... or what is your definition of fraud?   Sometimes people on here seem to have their own interpretations, just curious what yours is.

I am going based off of:

Definition(s) of fraud:
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=785
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud

the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means to deprive another of his/her/its money, property or a legal right.

EDIT: There are plenty of accusations that scream 'fraud'... not sure what is provable at this point, but if there is fraud being committed, it will be 'fully' proven soon enough.

That definition looks about right.  Angry little monkies like PL, PG, K9, etc... might like you to believe that's happened, but as of yet they've not shown a shred of proof to back up their claims.  Most everyone has given up on them ever providing proof, since none exists, so we are just left with a giant circle jerk of the anti-BFL crowd patting each other on the backs in every thread about how awesome they are and how they are doing a service to the community, while everyone basically ignores what they have to say.  

So, unless you've got some proof fraud has been committed, you should probably move along.  However, if you do have some proof, by all means send it to someone who cares, like the police or something.  If the scale of fraud and illegal acts PG, PL, K9, etc... would have you believe were actually true, don't you think some governmental agency would have contacted us by now?   Occams razor would seem to dictate that PG and crew are liars, since all their claims of fraud have gone unanswered by the people who actually know what fraud is.
legendary
Makes you wonder what Judge Judy would say if Inaba were in her courtroom?

What would Judge Wagner say about the whole BFL escapade?
Pages:
Jump to: