Pages:
Author

Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out?? - page 2. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The best solution is now absolutely nothing to do:) the Market itself will recover after a while, the main thing is not to panic
Activity: 602
Yes, at the moment there is a bad situation in the market, and first of all we must believe in the future of crypto-currencies, not distribute the FUD, do not sell our coins in a panic when prices are low. Small investors and holders of tokens, unfortunately, cannot drastically change the situation for the better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Unfortunately, small investors like me are not able to influence the upward movement of the crypto market. The market can only be revived by very large investments, which can raise the mood of small investors for risky actions and investments.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
 Bearish market is the time  not to be impatient  do not  sell your coins in panic .Revival will happen surely as the Bitcoin acceptance is gradually increasing all over the world.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Hope, trust, and patience. I think that is really it. there is nothing anyone can do to easily  manipulate the market to our favor. So the best thing to do right now is to keep the faith alive and just be patient till when the market comes back up. I know for a fact that this will definitely happen. So let's just patiently wait for that.
Actually, those three things are some of the attributes that makes an investor to make certain quality decision in the space. When you have hope in the blockchain technology advancing, you trust that the system is definitely going to grow at some point and help disrupt a lot of things where we get to see mass adoption and then you know what you have to do is to wait for the long term and you are patient enough for it, the ability to be able to see dips as a good time to be accumulating and then being patient enough no matter how long it takes to wait as long as you know the potential you tend to benefit from in the long run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I am a big believer that the bear market is one of the best things that can happen to an investor. The ability to learn and analyze.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
It is part of the crypto market and nobody can avoid it whether you are investor or trader. If you have cryptocurrencies that have the potential go up in the future then you better hold them and patiently wait for their price to go up again when the bear market is over. The market need some positive events or developments that are related to cryptocurrencies to turn it to bullish market but nobody know when will that happen.
The only way out is actually to just know what you are doing, understand the risks and know what you are up against. The fact is that we are in a market where no one can actually tell the way things would work out at the end and we are just moving with the trends, in a bearish market however, when you know your knowledge is not good enough to be able to make decisions in a bear market, then, do not even try it or gamble it at all, as you really want to be very sure you are indeed ripe for such a market before doing so. Also, if you cannot trade, just buy the dips, nothing better and then wait for the long term.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Hope, trust, and patience. I think that is really it. there is nothing anyone can do to easily  manipulate the market to our favor. So the best thing to do right now is to keep the faith alive and just be patient till when the market comes back up. I know for a fact that this will definitely happen. So let's just patiently wait for that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
It is part of the crypto market and nobody can avoid it whether you are investor or trader. If you have cryptocurrencies that have the potential go up in the future then you better hold them and patiently wait for their price to go up again when the bear market is over. The market need some positive events or developments that are related to cryptocurrencies to turn it to bullish market but nobody know when will that happen.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I think that no matter how we see the way out of the situation it does not change anything, we can not influence the market in any way, we can only go with the flow and see where the wind blows, so as to be able to adapt to the changing trends of the market.
Activity: 672
The only way to handle this bearish market is to stay calm and keep believing in cryptocurrency. If we keep talking about bear market then we will disturb our mind and we won't have peace of mind. Let's all stay calm.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
being calm is a nice thing to do if you can for sure in this kind of situations as the panick would make you execute some bad decisions whereas you can lose too much and asap the coins come in your buying range than I think you could just exit and wait for another dip.
Activity: 512
I invested in some coins for long term holding based on my detailed research and analysis. Whenever I have doubts I recheck those coins if they still pass all the criteria based on what I have chosen them. (what changed with them if anything)
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There is no way out, unless you decide that you are selling and you can take selling your coins at a lower price than you bought them for. With bear markets the only way out is through them which means that you have to be willing to wait and take whatever it is that comes with the market. There will be lower prices with time and even more red
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Whatever decreasing the market may be, as for me I will not leave, first so much time have been spent, personally I am a holder.
yes, holding a coin when the price is down is a wise choice. because with us holding definitely big profits will come to us when prices rise again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Usually, when the majority has already sold out their positions and analysts write about a bear market, just the market turns happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The weaker hands are starting to get out of the market which slowly will increase the percentage of holders. My only concern is that the transactional part remains flat which means that adoption is not accelerating as fast as we may like it to. This is truly what should lead to demand in bitcoin for it to be deemed healthy.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
Whatever decreasing the market may be, as for me I will not leave, first so much time have been spent, personally I am a holder.
Activity: 1024
There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

Don't sell the coins we have now. if all traders do that, I'm sure the price will slowly rise. as long as many people sell their tokens, no matter what good news, the market will remain Bear. many are too afraid to hold an altcoin as a result panic sell occurs and the price slowly falls.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
the way out is simple. just leave your investments as it is and go do your job. Afret some time market will revive, then come back to your assets and think what to do with it.

Definitely, as you said there's no use in panicking. When it comes to trading you have to face ups and downs of the market. Holding coins is a secured thing as of now. As the last quarter of the year is going to last hopefully the market will start trending. Wait for your day.
Pages:
Jump to: