Pages:
Author

Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out?? - page 3. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I am of the opinion that the market will continue on this sideways or downwards spiral until the blockchain market has a gamechanger to offer. Right now there is simply barely anybody accepting Cryptocurrencies as a payment option as there is too much uncertainty about how to deal with tax, regulations etc, and everyone is scared to deal of KYC/AML. Until the rules and regulations are clearer, we are going to have difficult waters ahead.

Judging by the growing number of cryptocurrency projects from the giants of the financial market, they see the prospects for solving the regulatory problem. I hope that the regulation in North America and the EU will go along the path of Japan and South Korea and will give an opportunity to develop the cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
no way out. you can hold your tokes. or you can trade like bear traders. could take shorts. it is simple.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
1. Masternode/staking
2. Insider info about this/that coin
3. Smart trading/accumulation

These 3 action will survive you in current dump period..
Yes, one of the good ways to earn money is to buy assets that generate passive income. For example, Pundi-X, Dropil, Steem.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think if you have not sold at the bull run, selling now is nonsense but also it depends on coins you hold, some projects are still good though they have decreased too much.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
1. Masternode/staking
2. Insider info about this/that coin
3. Smart trading/accumulation

These 3 action will survive you in current dump period..
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think the most important for all traders and long-term investors is to not panic with the current trend of market, patient should be our watchword now. The market will surely recover but we don't know when it will happens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
the way out is simple. just leave your investments as it is and go do your job. Afret some time market will revive, then come back to your assets and think what to do with it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The main thing is to be patient and wait until the market finally recovers and goes up!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I am of the opinion that the market will continue on this sideways or downwards spiral until the blockchain market has a gamechanger to offer. Right now there is simply barely anybody accepting Cryptocurrencies as a payment option as there is too much uncertainty about how to deal with tax, regulations etc, and everyone is scared to deal of KYC/AML. Until the rules and regulations are clearer, we are going to have difficult waters ahead.
Activity: 139

Hackers are the most tricks in the network eth if you miss the key you will lose all
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?
There is no other way except withdrawing your funds, that’s the only you can cut further losses from occurring, but you might as well miss the opportunity of making gains from the increase that might follow as soon as you withdraw. So sometimes it’s best to hold on and not withdraw, and moreover the price of most crypto is coming back up, or haven’t you seen it? Bitcoin has reached $7,400 from previous $6,200. So just hold on.
Or he might also study the trend of his coin the past 1 week or more and try to play the trading game. It may be too risky but this is what I'm doing so I can still have gains even in this bearish market. I hope he sees and estimates when will a correction be happening in every little price rise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?
There is no other way except withdrawing your funds, that’s the only you can cut further losses from occurring, but you might as well miss the opportunity of making gains from the increase that might follow as soon as you withdraw. So sometimes it’s best to hold on and not withdraw, and moreover the price of most crypto is coming back up, or haven’t you seen it? Bitcoin has reached $7,400 from previous $6,200. So just hold on.
Activity: 97
The way out is for you to hold the coins that you already have. There is no other way around it, we are already in the belly of the beast. Prices have already fallen past the marks where it would have been a good idea to sell the coins and get out. Now you just wait, you just have to be very patient and wait for the next bull market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For now, we don’t have nothing to do with the red market. We all know that cryptocurrency is very volatile in nature. It will pump and dump and pump. The fall of the prices is just normal if you see it in the trends. There is nothing to worry because we all know that it will rise soon. As of today, market is starting to recover. We will just hope and pray that it will continue in the end of the year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

Market already recovering and i think Q4 is always good times for crypto.
We hoping bitcoin price will reach it's high again or at least it go to 10k
Activity: 103
I think that the major way out is selling our coins and leaving the market for good. Lol, just kidding. There is really no way out. The best thing to do now is to stay positive and have faith like never before in the system, then wait patiently for all of this to be over. And I bet you, it will all be over pretty soon, Just believe.
Activity: 123
I think that there is nothing major we can do at this point to get out of this bearish market. The best is to wait patiently and watc the market work its way through this battle, and win. Just take a hold of the opportunity that lies within the bearish trend, and buy more of the coins that you love, and wait for a more stable market, when you begin to see the profits from your wise decision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
There's no way out. All we need to do is stay strong and positive, the bulls will be coming very soon. I trust this
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In my idea be a leniency and authority you achieve in this bearish goods and its a further affluent allotment to shop championing ETH in that the outgoings of ETH is further affluent to shop championing and when it will accrual so it will allow much gain.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
I think that the market of cryptoval will begin its restoration not earlier than in 3-4 months. Now we see an unchanging trend, which goes to around 6000 dollars per Bitcoin.

I also think that before 2019 the market will not grow much.
I am confident that there will be no rapid growth. Will need too much money. So I think that will be slow growth for several years.
It is possible that something similar to 2014-2017
Pages:
Jump to: