Pages:
Author

Topic: In this bearish market, What do you think is the way out?? - page 6. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If you don't have enough coins buy, if you have a lot, hodl. no panicking, enthusiasm and positivity is the way out.

Well, the best way out is for the market to stabilize and become bullish. But I believe that for the rest of the year, the market of crypto will pretty much be the same.
Activity: 27
I think the most important thing is to stay calm and not panic. For investors, the coins bought in the bear market may be better. We must patiently persist in, I believe that the market will always warm up, waiting quietly for the bull market. arrival
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I think the best way in the bear market is to move away from the market by selling.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
Depends on your financial situation, your cost price and your objective. Not everyone fits in the same lock.
If you find a better place to increase your money than crypto, you can withdraw with a loss but it's still better to hold crypto than depositing in a bank for virtually free  of interest.
Invest wise. Invest what you can lose.
Activity: 105
Only trading remains the best option through which we gain some money or benefit from this current bearing market, and holding investment rather than to sell it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?
It is at such moments that real traders earn the most money. The main thing is to choose the correct currency for trading, also for investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
There have been a gradual fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies although few still try to show a little green on the way, what do you think cryptocurrency traders and enthusiasts should do now to revive the market?

Support level should be there, everyone needs to think long term. The problem now swing/day trader would only care about their profit whenever they trade, they don't really care about the future price of btc.
Activity: 75

There is no need to revive the market because the crypto market is not yet dead. I admit though that the life of crypto is hanging by the threads and I think it is due to the fraud everywhere.
copper member
Activity: 1568
In my sense be a patience and hold you coin in this bearish market and its a very good time to buy ETH because the price of ETH is very good to buy and when it will increase then it will give much gain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think at the moment, when there is a big drop in the market, then we should sell the tokens in time.
Because the bear market continues, confidence is still lost. Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
There are two ways: have a patience and dont check Coinmarketcap every hour or you can sell out your crypto and forget about this market  Smiley
Activity: 560

there are not many choices in situations like this, especially if bitcoin drops sharply. but there is always tucked growth even though it is not so strong and soon red again. this is what I learned for this year. the market tends to be unstable and this will take place in the coming months. so I did a short trade to make a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
First of all and themost importantly stop the PANIC, dont sell because you are just afraid.
If you did not see this coming then forget about your coins and come back later.
or if you have the guts buy the f"ck up, fill your bags with cheap coins and be rich after half year.

Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
It is very common that crypto will go down, and it is the best time to buy more coins as possible to have more crypto holdings in this bear market. The only way out is to patiently wait and hold your coins and wait for the bullish market and sell off your coins and gain some profit. Everyone can revive this current market situation by increasing the buy demand of the coin to make the market live.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
The current market is green because again some peoples are buy more Bitcoin but recent dump is continuously affect all the altcoins. So many investors are left the Crypto investment and some other countries are discussing the Legalization of Cryptocurrency so once it will stabilize many countries are approve the Legalization of Bitcoin then automatically it will going to moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think at the moment it is green, as now is the peak of the climb, so red it can not be called. An interesting question, but meets often. Wink At the moment(purely my opinion), I would choose the air, I think it needs to achieve its goals. I'll always believe it, because it's Aired.
Activity: 448
Nothing much to do actually during such situations. Patiently wait I would say is the best option. You can invest into some low price coins during this fall, because prices will recover later and you have nice chance to gain some profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I think during bear market those who have strong will, will only profit during this kind of situation why? Because during bear market we can buy cheap coin then immediately sell it when it recovers up to 10% which is a good earning tho. And repeat its cycle when the price drops again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Leaving the market at the moment is not a way out, but it is to give up. Needless to say, you need to be calm and have the patience you need to withstand the downturn. It will be possible until the end of 2018
Activity: 67
In due course the correction will occur. You can still make a profit from this situation, just make an in-depth analysis of the graph and include current developments and news from crypto that you choose.
Also, don't be emotional when you enter crypto trading and investment.
Pages:
Jump to: