Pages:
Author

Topic: In times like this, education is the key to survive. - page 2. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
Education is the key to success or survive in this world. No matter what happens if you are educated enough to stand alone then you can survive for how many years. You can find a job and earn money for a living.
for people who already know the principle of how the crypto market works, of course they will not feel panic when they see a bloody market. the real patience must be learned to determine the attitude in facing the crypto market. Successful people like that can get money and fulfill their needs.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Education is the key to success or survive in this world. No matter what happens if you are educated enough to stand alone then you can survive for how many years. You can find a job and earn money for a living.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I don't think that education is not the key to survival, more precisely compulsory education to have so that people do not become stupid, education is also important to find work, while in crypto it is important we have expertise and creativity
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the advice is good enough and this is indeed important. many definitions of the crypto without any ability or knowledge that qualified. This resulted in the large number who always feel the loss every time crypto in the unstable state. too frantic and have no strong guidelines is the reason many of the losers.
Activity: 116
In my opinion education is already the basic skills you need before getting into cryptocurrency or any other things. Since having a knowledge is the best weapon for you to be ahead of the others or can compete to any one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40273222

Absolutely. If you are losing money and do not understand why the prices of the coins are falling so fast then one thing you can do for yourself is to start researching. Soak up information and understand how the market works. When you have enough information and understand how the market works, you will be very less likely to panic sell your coins at low prices
Activity: 121
Education is essential in every field. Education gives you the knowledge of how things work. In the crypto market you can learn from a forum, article, tube. With the help of education, you can work better. Knowledge helps us to face problems in the future.
Activity: 330
thank you, incredible information and very helpful for me as a beginner, the market will develop when the crypto community also gets bigger and bigger
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

market cycle
Not so long ago appeared in our lives, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.  This topic is completely new and requires a lot of information.  Education in this area is the only opportunity to achieve success.  I liked your article, and I hope it will be useful to many people.
Activity: 53
Beliefs are misplaced and the wrong person can lead to worse results, traders usually do not have rules at all, they often put high risk requirements that leads to their loss of money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

market cycle
I agree. Most of the time, the mistakes of the investors are selling due to panic whenever the market is falling continuously resulting to partial loss of profit if an investor would just educate himself about this particular scenario. Dumps are temporary and it should already trigger the investors to hold and wait everytime the market falls.
Activity: 826

market cycle

I will find time to read your post sooner. I agree with your advice to educating our selves so we will learn how the crypto trading market works and so we would know as well what to expect being a trader. Our knowledge will surely lead us to do the right techniques and strategy with any venture that we want to do so it will always be an advantage to us to learn even through self study and to educate our self first before doing anything. And also risk will most likely be lessen if we truly know what we are doing with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
I do believe that all the experienced and skillful guys right now or sitting quiet and calm because they are already knowing the things that will be taking place after this, and some of them are investing as well.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
It is absolutely certain that education is necessary to obtain profit from any activity, including from trading. Therefore, it is necessary to study technical analysis. And learns to understand the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
Believe me educating is the prime requirement for start of any new investment and surviving the same. I guess crypto currencies are very much knwoldeg hub where many new happenings are continuously in progress and thus you have to be up to date so that you can make proper moves into it and make the investment readily perfect! If people were educated enough with crypto knowledge then they would have never cared when the market was in the bear trend but they do make fuzz about it like illiterate. That is why its more or less important!  Wink
Activity: 238
Yes. The OP is correct. Education will survive you from being panic. Because then you know how the market behave and you will stay calm. Education is the foundation for everything.
Activity: 154
At all times, the key to success is knowledge in this area. If you are experienced and have strong knowledge, then at any time and despite the red market will make a profit
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Education even does not help because you need to use it many times before to be able to take advantage of it you have in such times.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
I agree because our education can get a number of knowledge that is beneficial for both themselves and others. and because education also we will not be easily fooled by others, especially in the current era, we are required to be broad-minded, have high knowledge and always learn.
Activity: 265
Thanks, these articles are helpful. But I feel that the market is really hard to predict, and I dont feel towards crypto that I did before.
I will probably wait for my bounty payments, and invest only that, a smaller portion of that.
Pages:
Jump to: