Pages:
Author

Topic: In times like this, education is the key to survive. - page 5. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I see two ways in crypto - almost everybody is coming here for money, but those, who dont want to know more about, read, analyze information - will quit with nothing. Knowledges you are getting now will bring a good profit later.
Activity: 420
I hope the education is free?  Grin

Now this is a very popular activity. Many do not understand what blockchain or bitcoin is.

People should understand all the advantages of cryptocurrency
Activity: 86
Yes, I agree education is very very important. The more I get involved into the crypto, the more I understand that at the beginning I did not have the right knowledge
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's really difficult cause people nowaday are too hurry to earn money although they don't know anything about cryptocurrency or crypt world. They just need to know that they can earn money and it's not hard to earn money in here. That's all Smiley. Only after they lost all their money they would realize that they need to learn about this world Smiley). I think it's really true when we use "no pain, no gain" for this case Smiley)
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
very agree with your opinion.
knowledge is the key to finding an experience, especially if it is still in the beginning for us and associated with the Cryptocurency market and also investing in unclear sites, it is not easy to guess or guess the next prediction, if we are not careful in making decisions and misbehavior will lead us to enormous losses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I think that education can be pushed into the background, in the foreground is a backstage game, based on the results of which the market is moving.
Activity: 125
Neither climate nor resources – solely education is key to humanity’s survival. It is about time to invest into education globally, since without it, there will be no survival. The fault lines of the 21st century run between the well-educated and the uneducated, between societies of knowledge and those that obstruct or even thwart access to education.
Activity: 47
it is true the key to this moment is the good knowledge of the crypto world. let alone the heast about the unpredictable world market altcoin prices that sometimes make most people panic and despair, but if we are wise and know about the current crypto then it will not make us disappointed. it will even add a lot of knowledge about what will and is happening in the future crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
we should be sure that what kind of education can make difference in bearish market. everything is going down. including all altcoins. and they also pump each one in random times to eliminate the margin traders.
Activity: 210
I agree that knowledge will help you to correctly assess the market and in the end make a profit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Education and knowledge that is being practice is very powerful. It is the same thing in the world of cryptocurrency. In trading, investing, bounty participation. Once should be educated in order to be successful in this kind of venture. No person become successful in his/her field without the knowledge and education.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I completely agree with you. Without further training, it will be increasingly difficult to remain competitive in this complex world. We need to constantly learn in order to survive.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
It is true at this time that the most correct is to learn is the key if I can add patience and wisdom in determining the attitude also including the good today, because many people are panic amid the price of altcoin the world is not good and make people hesitate to invest, but how it is good if we are not too hesitant in determining attitudes, learning and researching is the key to success, then rest assured that the market will get better, because things like this are not the first time.
Activity: 94
Education and knowledge it's just like holy book that guide us to the right path. But if we doesn't follow it or we doesn't read it, surely we will go the wrong way and we will get harm. And also in the crypto, education are very needed to make us safe and can avoid losses.
Activity: 227
Totally agree what you are saying.  because if you are well educated about the processes which are going on here on market, you will be more easily to keep calm and just wait.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The key is to look at the charts of past years.  These boom and bust cycles happen constantly.  If you are going into panic mode from just the last few months you must be a new crypto investor or lack patience.  Bitcoin always goes through major corrections and then rebounds to the next alltime high.  If anyone here thinks it will keep crashing then go ahead and short the market...Good luck with that.
It will be useless if the market has been controlling by the manipulators or something like that, They can drive the market anytime and it can't be prevented because they have money and they can control anything.
Look at there is a lot of medias getting paid to create FUD, fake news etc
Activity: 91
Education is indeed the key , her are quite a lot of uncertainties surrounding the crypto market with a lot of negativity dominating the platform, depending on other people's analysis and reasoning might be very misleading at this point, one needs to properly understand the prevailing market situation, The coins in the market and their capabilities and understand the market forces, this is the only way you are going to make acurate  decisions when it comes t investment or any other crypto related call
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
The purpose of education is to help us have the knowledge and skills to enter the world. We will do whatever we can to be educated and qualified. Investing in the e-money market, the more you have to know about this cryptographic market you are successful.
Activity: 175
education and knowledge will prevent from making fool mistakes, but will not ever lead to a complete understanding of how the market will react, as that's unpredictable. So it is also a mistake to believe that with some sort of education one will perform perfect trades
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40273222

Good links! These links are very educational and gives you awareness on the market. It gives you an idea of how exactly it is when investing in the cryptocurrency. Highly recommended for newbies in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: