Pages:
Author

Topic: In times like this, education is the key to survive. - page 6. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Knowledge is the most important aspect in crypto, without it you can not investing because you will only lose. Here, being lucky can not give you sure profits so learn as much as you can and always look what is going on on market
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
People have to know that crypto is not a tool that can make you rich in one night, many people get in to the ceypto they only want to get profit without making any research or something. They don't have any idea about trading they just buy coins without making any speculations and then asking people when is the right time to sell those coins, educate yourself before doing a trading is highly recommended.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40273222

Yes in times of crisis of tokens it's better to have a job. So I believe education is the way to survive because once you have a job you can have a stable income while waiting for the price pump of tokens. Because our income here is not stable when price is down.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

market cycle

Yeah, you are correct. if we aggressively enter into a market of bloods and greens, without proper understanding of the market status, then we all end up crying., we all be tempted., but with a proper knowledge of when and how to enter into a market trading, then at the end of the day, the profits is yours.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
yes in this bear market what make me always hold and survive coz i know what actually the project i invest, if this is good project then it will be good later no matter how bad the bear market now. so always reseach and educate yourself and find out why you buy your coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
You`re right mate. I`m glad that i didn`t trade on this correction, because i feel like i would fail because of lack of knowledge.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

market cycle
I agree with you, but too much theory without practice will not be efficient. Of course I will gladly hear all the suggestions, but I choose to learn from experience. Maybe I will make a mistake, but everyone will definitely experience it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
It's not just that at what time, you always have to study, because it is through training that you understand how much you can move forward, once you understand this, it will be too late, because in most cases people simply do not think about development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Yes education is key and experience is even more vital too.
Thanks for your links, i learnt alot

Godbless.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
Knowledge is truly important in this world. Financial literacy is a pre-requisite before making an investment in any kind of investment vehicle. However, most people tend to forget doing a research first before investing on something. Just like in crypto currency world wherein there have been too many investors who had a false belief of get-rich-quick scheme by gaining profit while sleeping.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Yes I definitely agree that education is the key to survive and also key to your success in trading. Because if you lack knowledge, you would be left behind and the more losses ypu will make because of your decision making too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

market cycle

you're right, education is key. But I'm not sure what would we do if this community was really educated as it wouldn't be giving us cheap buy panic sell opportunities we like so much Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Knowledge is power and your best weapon against scammers. To protect your funds, you have to be knowledgable enough how the market works, how to play with the whales and how to ride with their rhythm. I admit that there are thousands of mistake I made in the past and still not a good trader but I always learn from every trades. Those tips of yours are very helpful and really have a point. Newbies in trading and crypto should keep those in mind.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Its not solely education, cause you cant learn everything in an instant. Experience shall i say is the key to survive it is only in experience you can practice education.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
There's no escape without education.Man is created to develop.And if a person wants to survive he must constantly learn something new.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
The key is to look at the charts of past years.  These boom and bust cycles happen constantly.  If you are going into panic mode from just the last few months you must be a new crypto investor or lack patience.  Bitcoin always goes through major corrections and then rebounds to the next alltime high.  If anyone here thinks it will keep crashing then go ahead and short the market...Good luck with that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Thanks for sharing. It would have been better if you highlighted some of the points from the articles you have cited but thank you for sharing the links. The problem with most people is that they are in a hurry to do things without even attempting to learn first because they lack the patience. Some are too money hungry/greedy so they enter into things that they are not fully aware of such as investing into crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Yes thats the good approach towards saving your investment and also keeping oneself up to date. I like the idea of educating because that gives us more clear picture of the situation. I mean look at the market, with such biggest crash anyone will get weak handed but those who know the fact that crypto is supposed to fall like this and its not bad thing but good one because it recovers from it after that and gives us more and more profits as compared to the normal or less volatile market that we see usually. Now you see, if everyone thinks in this fashion then obviously this is going to be far easier to invest.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Yes, I agree with you on suggestion that education is the key to survive in crypto especially in times like this rather panic and the links your listed are very good and it will really help the not only the newbies but all because some people are still not getting their moves here in crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Even if the market is still running good, people should need to educate themselves what they are into. I know many people only entered for the profit and now they end up being disappointed.  
Pages:
Jump to: