Pages:
Author

Topic: In times like this, education is the key to survive. - page 3. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40273222

I would like to say information instead of education.
Especially in crypto. Information is really needed to predict the price of bitcoin.
So keep finding the newest information every day
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Yes. Education is the key factor to succeed in this business. Especially in this time, wherein all the information that we can get is in the internet. Most of the things that we need to know or learn is in the internet. It is a one click away to learn those things. So, we can't say that we don't know a certain thing without checking the internet first.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
You are very right about this, educating yourself about crypto and its environment is the best at this time

hurriedness and eagerness need to be stopped, as well as greediness too
don't be eager or anxious

always dyor and avoid unnecessary risks.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40273222
Thank you, but I think ico is not for newbies in the current market conditions. I will gladly trade in new tokens that are released on the market, or even the Dex market, but maybe ico is the cruelest place in a bear market like this.
Activity: 109
I certainly agree with you but we must also consider our emotional feelings for when we are emotionally attached to one token, it usually frustate us more when that token is going down and we tend to commit wrong decision because we are in pain and frustated.
Activity: 51
Education is not only important in cryptography, but education is important in all areas of life. Without education we would not be able to do anything.
Activity: 56
Thank you for the advice you gave, and I really agree with you. both investors and bounty hunters need to be provided with sufficient education to avoid the risk of scams. with good education and sufficient understanding will be the key to success in crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Education matter most in crypto it will be hard for illitrate to engage in crypto so someone need education to make it easy and understand all the strategie use in cryptocurrency
Activity: 64
education is something no thief can steal from you. whatever happens in your future life, whatever you learn from school will definitely be a foundation for your future endeavors. The only thing you need to do while studying is to be serious and absorb whatever essentials you think might be of interest for you. This would be a key to your success most specialy if you focus on something you want.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The useful material is very  concise. It will be useful for beginner. I don't recommended  to have investments in ICQ for beginner. The better using to more safe variants for investments  and they exist.
Activity: 336
thank you very much, threads like that are very helpful for beginners like me. Education is a way to protect us from making fatal mistakes that will result in future losses. Today's education is one of the most important things and of course patience too.
Merit: 11
I agree. It is necessary to learn always, even when things are going well and investments have been successful. It's the key to big money.
Knowledge has reached the first position in the modern world including crypto. Without such information it will be very hard to do something here.
Activity: 289
I will learn it. It seems very useful. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hello author! Its depends on anything! What you mean by education? You mean something traditional? Yes it is important but not for all! A lot of my friends have no any education at all but they have house, cars, wife and ranch so what is your criteria of success? What you mean when you say survive. Survive in Jungle?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Education is important and so is the knowledge that it gives us as we continue to prosper. Educating yourself to tackle every situation must be the primary goal of every being. When it comes to crypto, knowing how the things work, what problems may occur and how to fix them may result in better deals and lesser risks of loosing the investment.
Knowledge would always be a power just like on old saying how you would come into a war if you dont have any bullets on your gun?
Its just like the same when we are on investment field where we do need sufficient knowledge for us to do the right thing rather than jumping in without any idea
then you are just doing gambling. Education is a must and you should obliged yourself to learn up along the way to sustain on longer runs.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, yes, now there is no place to settle without a good higher education, even a job that does not deserve it, but there are also many worthy jobs that do not require education
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Education is important and so is the knowledge that it gives us as we continue to prosper. Educating yourself to tackle every situation must be the primary goal of every being. When it comes to crypto, knowing how the things work, what problems may occur and how to fix them may result in better deals and lesser risks of loosing the investment.
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
I've heard a very interesting idea from one of the ICT's videos about trading. He said that your detailed trading log is the best book about trading you can learn from. I like it a lot. If the information is not connected with the direct experience it can stay just words without any real meanings.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
It's no secret that humanity is preparing to pass a black job for robots, so most people will be left without work. This is really not a very promising future for ordinary workers, we just have to learn to survive.
But there are things that always make me to hold and survive because I know what exactly the project I invest, if this is a good project it will be good later no matter how bad the bear market now.
So always do and educate yourself and find out why you bought your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: