Pages:
Author

Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die? - page 27. (Read 101794 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 07:27:50 AM
How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?

The factors than can contribute to the death of bitcoins are the loss of support from the community, hard forks, and loss of investment. I believe if people stopped believing in bitcoins, it will eventually die. Hardforks will also be the death of bitcoins which connects to the loss of investors since these investors would focus on the token fork rather than bitcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
one thing's for sure, no demand to use cryptocurrency which is not possible
yeah thats right because when people didnt use bitcoin or buy instantly any coin will die.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 07:02:12 AM
bitcoin will never die. It's descentralized and nobody can control it, so it's perfect for trading. Nobody can print more btc, there's a limited amount of them.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
If there will be no internet in our world for sure Bitcoin will die, But we all know it will not happen. And if a Bitcoin user that hold a lot of Bitcoin a "Bitcoin Billioner" and flood the market, then Bitcoin may fall.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 16, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
There are a lot of possible reasons for bitcoin to die or be gone. But for me the strongest reason that can be is if the government ban it to your country. We all know that anything can be vanish once the government will be against to it. Just what happened to other country, they banned bitcoin to their country and now no one on that country can use bitcoin. Luck Users or quitting of users is the second reason if bitcoin will die, we all know that the increasing users of bitcoin is also the main reason why it is to strong now, so if the users will be gone, surly bitcoin itself will follow.
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
January 16, 2018, 05:46:58 AM
We all know that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and it is accessable with internet, base on my own ipinion bitcoin will die if there's no internet connection will exist in this world.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 12:51:19 AM
Bitcoin can die if for some reason all of its investors pulled out their money from this coins. I think this situation can ruin bitcoin's standing in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 12:47:58 AM
bitcon still in the interest until now even peminatnya increase banhyak, and it makes bitcoin prices soar
which can make dead bitcoin is, if people no longer trust with bitcoin then bitcoin will die
but I do not think that will ever happen
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 11:57:06 AM
The superstar of cryptocurrency world, the BTC, would never die, the fame of BTC would never be fade away because of infinite number of fans and followers but there is always a dark side of everything also. This is very human thing that if some thing is on the path of the success then its competitors wants to pull it down. So in only one case, BTC would die, if it is ban by some country and would decentralize the BTC, otherwise if having such a huge fan among people, BTC would never die.
Activity: 98
December 29, 2017, 08:11:37 AM
On my own point of view bitcoin will die if all of the country will be going ti ban it and they will arrest all the people who continue to use bitcoin also if there is no internet.If there will be no internet bitcoin will also die because you cannot earn and do your transactions.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:05:57 AM
One of the reason that bitcoin may die is because of the scammers and hackers
Activity: 322
December 29, 2017, 07:37:38 AM
Bitcoin will die if no more people are interested in investing in it, it will make the bitcoin price weaker and even no longer the price as when it was first launched, but it will not happen as long as there are still many people who trade in it .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
December 29, 2017, 07:18:54 AM
I think the popularity and efficiency that will make bitcoin survive in digital currency. In addition, bitcoin also must solve the problem of delay in delivery, occurring for some time.
Yes of course, bitcoin is a digital currency and it will last longer because it’s mining and trading is high and most of people are doing it. So, there is no chance of ending bitcoin and people are investing their money and buying bitcoins, so it means there is no end of it.

You can fearlessly invest your money in it because it is the only 1st top rated crypto currency that has the most mining and trading rate. So its ending is almost impossible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 26, 2017, 06:47:50 AM
If no one need not any use of bitcoin if there is no value of bitcoin in the world bitcoin will die but it is not possible now a days people are interested in bitcoin so it will not die for many decades .
Activity: 81
December 26, 2017, 06:38:00 AM
According to Hearn, there are many factors that make the fate of Bitcoin already horned, one of which is the failure of the world community to address the presence of Bitcoin. Well, through his blog, Hearn mentioned the main cause of the failure of Bitcoin, like these 5 things.
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 06:04:56 AM
I think that overcharged commissions for transactions and a long transmission time are causing serious damage to bitcoin. I do not think that he can die completely, but his shortcomings begin to become obvious. There may be room for another coin to take over if deterioration continues.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 26, 2017, 06:00:39 AM
How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?

I think when bitcoin is over powered by other cryptocurrencies and there will be less people who'll invest on bitcoin would cause it to die. The government could actually play a big part in the downfall of bitcoin, because once they ban the use and transactions using bitcoin, then bitcoin would most probably die because no one uses it anymore.
Activity: 210
December 26, 2017, 04:03:44 AM
If someone had mastered 51 percent of the force, then the bitcoin would have been manipulated by one person, and then death would be possible.
Another possibility is the complete disappearance of the Internet.
Activity: 125
December 26, 2017, 03:43:33 AM
Bitcoin will disappear when people stop showing interest in it. This can happen both for natural reasons, personal beliefs, and because of the banal technical limitations. But I very much hope that the states will begin legalizing the crypto currency, or at least some parties from this region.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
December 24, 2017, 11:52:27 AM
Bitcoin is not backed up by any physical asset and its value solely depends upon the demand-supply balance. So if the demand for coins dies down, then by default Bitcoin will die slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: