Pages:
Author

Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die? - page 29. (Read 101794 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 12:35:38 PM
If bitcoin fails, it will be boring.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:33:21 PM
I think the popularity and efficiency that will make bitcoin survive in digital currency. In addition, bitcoin also must solve the problem of delay in delivery, occurring for some time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 01:58:10 AM
Well, we know that bitcoin dying is not caused by forum posts announcing that it is dead, because we get those on a daily basis. Cheesy

Lol. Its true. We will see them on a daily basis.
Activity: 28
December 20, 2017, 01:55:20 AM
I think the outrageous transaction costs and the slow transfer times is causing serious harm to Bitcoin. I don't think it could possibly die but its flaws are starting to become obvious. There might be room for another coin to take over if this gets worse.
Activity: 287
December 10, 2017, 05:02:25 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will die when the price drops very bad and many countries forbid transactions via bitcoin I always thought that Bitcoin is now at a stage where it will never die, no matter what happens to the fore
Activity: 56
December 09, 2017, 06:57:04 PM
This may occur if the security and the fee drops so unbearably, and this condition is very much under control since the transaction is global.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 09, 2017, 06:49:28 PM
In a situation where there would not be internet anymore because without internet there would be no bitcoin at all and no one would be able to earn or buy or even sell it that is i guess one of the things that would be able to kill bitcoin.
I agree with you because bitcoin need the internet to stay alive without internet this forum would never been here bitcoin would have never been made and we would still work at wall mart to support our family everyday.
True I am agree with you that Bitcoin can die only in one situation, if the government of any country fully banned the Bitcoin .then we can think like that but in future we can see that there is no chance of it. Because many countries like Japan, has legalized it in their countries. It is just because of its popularity and acceptance of people. So if we see the researches about Bitcoin in next 50 years it is always in most popular currency of the world.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 06, 2017, 07:08:58 AM
There is only one way bitcoin would die, and that is when there are no longer any user of bitcoin, but what is happeningtthathe oposite of that. bitcoin users and investors are continuously growing. that is why its price will still continue to go up.
No, that is not the main reason because its too impossible that bitcoin user will never use this anymore. I guess the main reason is if internet connection will disappear then thats the right time to say that bitcoin is dead, because we wont able work with bitcoin if internet will disappear, Bitcoin too will disappear. But right now its too impossible because technology is too popular,so no need to worry.
Activity: 168
December 06, 2017, 06:39:18 AM
I think bitcoin will be die if no one use bitcoin. Because people that make bitcoin is worthed. There are a lot of people that use bitcoin for their daily life especially some people in city that so many merchant in there that accept bitcoin.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 06, 2017, 06:36:50 AM
the number one factor of deepweb is government. if the government would giving controlled in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.bitcoin will dump its value.
Indeed, one of the worst situations that can cause to Bitcoin out of the picture is when the government interfere. Once the officials from one country take control and decide to ban Bitcoin, it will make the Bitcoin die. No matter how strong the foundation of Bitcoin, the power of the government will always be on top among others.
Activity: 50
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
December 06, 2017, 06:30:49 AM
the number one factor of deepweb is government. if the government would giving controlled in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.bitcoin will dump its value.
Activity: 2
December 06, 2017, 06:27:19 AM
There is only one way bitcoin would die, and that is when there are no longer any user of bitcoin, but what is happeningtthathe oposite of that. bitcoin users and investors are continuously growing. that is why its price will still continue to go up.
Activity: 15
December 06, 2017, 06:18:35 AM
i think legality issues will make bitcoin die. like before banks and other money related companies dont like the idea of bitcoin so maybe they will find a way to make this whole thing down.
Activity: 185
December 06, 2017, 06:07:18 AM
How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?

I think the best situation that can make Bitcoin shutdown is there is a suddwn shutdown of internet and not able to make the internet back. Bitcoin merely depends on internet. It was like they were identical and directly proportional to each other so if internet dies bitcoin slowly dies too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 06, 2017, 06:02:42 AM
For me, in what situation would bitcoin die if he reaches the limit of 21 million. But right now bitcoin is not going to die because bitcoin is so popular and so expensive. The value of people that willing to try and gain bitcoin is rapidly increasing, and even the demand for it is also growing. That is some reason why bitcoin is becoming expensive, and when bitcoin become very expensive it will not die in fact there will be more people, company, and establishment that will embrace bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 06, 2017, 03:04:22 AM
How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?
For now, I don't find any factors that can make bitcoin die. There are many regulation that made by many government which some time is not good for bitcoin, but even bitcoin is stronger now. Bad government regulations will affect bitcoin prices but the effect will not for long time.
Activity: 101
December 06, 2017, 02:52:53 AM
it can be happen only when no one believe or use BTC in whole world Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 28
December 05, 2017, 11:19:32 PM
As bitcoin becomes harder and harder to mine, someday, it'll run out. And with all that bitcoin available, the value so with the demand goes extremely high. So what do you think it could lead to?

If you buy a house, with a purpose to resell it, then it's fine, except when there's no more house left to buy. From there, what would you do? You might find something else to buy and sell, then house reselling will simply die. Well of course, it's just a metaphor. Real estate will be there for like forever, but bitcoin? I don't know.
Activity: 89
December 05, 2017, 12:39:54 PM
he could die if the investors did not bring him any interest, or a real money faster and less expensive replaces him.
Activity: 224
December 05, 2017, 12:39:14 PM
It seems it will have a long live for bitcoin even if the electricy prices would not increase 500%
Pages:
Jump to: