Pages:
Author

Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die? - page 31. (Read 101794 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 11:41:56 AM
Bitcoin will be die if the users not believe in that again or the internet stop works. From the two of the reasons, I think bitcoin will never die. Bitcoin can always give us some profits as long as we use that and bitcoin can always exist as long as the internet working.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
December 02, 2017, 11:36:49 AM
Bitcoin will not going to die specially people and those big companies are now thinking to enter blockchain technology. I don't think we can stop Bitcoin in growing. Except when the government decides to ban using Bitcoin but I doubt they will do that. There's a small chance that they will. Bitcoin is now very popular.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 11:19:32 PM
If we come up to a worst situation that makes bitcoin die as a currency, I think that the main situation of it's price in the market will sadly drop down and worst is nobody will be spending and exchanging digital currency anymore.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 02:06:00 PM
Probably it would have something to do with bitcoin usage on the blackmarket... it is well known that bitcoin is the deepweb coin... what is it starts to finance terrorist groups?  it would the perfect excuse for a country like usa, france or some superpower to begin with internationals laws and stuff... i do think it would be the end of cryptos as we know it Sad
Activity: 8
November 28, 2017, 01:40:31 PM
if the goverment decides to adopt the relevant legislation
Activity: 23
November 28, 2017, 01:26:20 PM
First is without power and internet bitcoin will die, and legal issues with governments.
Activity: 308
November 27, 2017, 11:24:18 AM
the only situation that make bitcoin die or another coin die is when there's no demands on these coin. no transactio  or whatsoever that this coin being fully abandoned or just few people that makes the price dropped so much. #cmiiw
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 24, 2017, 01:02:31 PM
It's impossible for bitcoin to die.There was,there is and there will no situation like that for bitcoin to die.Some people may say that if all countries ban bitcoin people are stop using this.They are wrong.In my country bitcoins are illegal and still many people like me are using this.So it's impossible for bitcoin to die
Activity: 107
November 24, 2017, 12:32:45 PM
probably in a situation where the world government forbade it because it resulted in a loss and even the destruction of governments of various countries. inflation in which, the loss of currency.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
November 24, 2017, 12:26:51 PM
One is when ALL of the people involved in bitcoin will be STOPPING their involvement with bitcoin. If nobody will be using bitcoin then there is a chance that it will die but as we can see, its the reverse of it. More and more are being involved in bitcoin. Second is if internet connection in the WHOLE WORLD will be remove, thing that its impossible to happen. I think those are the two but bitcoin will not die. Never!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 12:18:01 PM
Bitcoin will exist as long as he is trusted. But the problem is that the more people use bitcoin, the greater the commission and the lower the transaction speed. The BTC should improve.
Activity: 33
November 24, 2017, 12:15:53 PM
There is a way that bitcoin could die, when there is no users left using it. This would be nearly impossible, but i have other ways. Maybe that the governments bans the coin bitcoin ?

This will effect bitcoin so badly. Ban of China was enough for bitcoin to lose some thousands of money in his price.
Activity: 64
November 24, 2017, 12:10:03 PM
Bitcoin will be die, if demand of bitcoin i.e. number of users get down, or after all bitcoins are mined, and any comprtative cryptocurrency come in race.
Activity: 40
November 24, 2017, 08:34:07 AM
If every country in the world bans bitcoin. Bitcoin will fall very hard down because there are people who are afraid to be arrested so they will stop using it.

I will do the same i don't want to get in trouble.
Activity: 26
November 24, 2017, 08:27:35 AM
If more country don't accept it. And also the things that could have an destructive effect on Bitcoin could be a collapse of the Internet,  A global Power outage, The sudden disapearance of technologie through a global catastrophy.
In truth my friend, at the start no country have accepted Bitcoin yet but it did not end. So why are you implying that it will end if that would ever happen?

All of that would only happen if a serious phenomenon happened. I want to think sci-fi-ish here so, more like alien invasion, zombie apocalypse, and even war. I think war would be the closest thing for this. If the war resulted a mass destruction to the world, then eventually we will lose this technologies you've just mentioned.
Well I think bitcoin is now stable with high price in market and many countries have accepted bitcoin and some of them make bitcoin legal so I’m sure that end of the year bitcoin will be accepted by more countries so bitcoin also faced a lot of forks in past and now bitcoin now very well how to fight against forks so I believe no one can end bitcoin.
I agree with you but i personally think that bitcoin can only die when it is all mined and when the internet is dead that means no one can actually mine bitcoin and the blockchain will die too because of the fact that it runs on the internet.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 08:09:44 AM
If more country don't accept it. And also the things that could have an destructive effect on Bitcoin could be a collapse of the Internet,  A global Power outage, The sudden disapearance of technologie through a global catastrophy.
In truth my friend, at the start no country have accepted Bitcoin yet but it did not end. So why are you implying that it will end if that would ever happen?

All of that would only happen if a serious phenomenon happened. I want to think sci-fi-ish here so, more like alien invasion, zombie apocalypse, and even war. I think war would be the closest thing for this. If the war resulted a mass destruction to the world, then eventually we will lose this technologies you've just mentioned.
Well I think bitcoin is now stable with high price in market and many countries have accepted bitcoin and some of them make bitcoin legal so I’m sure that end of the year bitcoin will be accepted by more countries so bitcoin also faced a lot of forks in past and now bitcoin now very well how to fight against forks so I believe no one can end bitcoin.
Activity: 52
November 23, 2017, 03:06:57 AM
Many countries banned BTC. Already some banks started war against BTC. If this continue strongly, This can badly affect BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
November 21, 2017, 12:33:11 PM
I agree. I do not ever think Bitcoin will ever come to an end in the near future especially so that I believe digital currencies or cryptocurrencies are, per se, futuristic. It may suffer fluctuations which is normal in the market but it coming to an end is something that is unlikely to happen. Perhaps, if you base predictions on data, it would reveal high chances of making it really in demand in the years to come.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 20, 2017, 09:29:18 PM
How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?

It may be possible to lose it by losing people's confidence who using it. I think bitcoin lives with the trust and support of people. And then bitcoin will not disappear if there are no people who break our trust in bitcioin. Bitcoin is man made, and the bitcoin will also break it into man made also. Let's not let people break our trust in bitcoin. Do not let the bitcoin disappear because we love it. Then when you love that you have to fight for it? hahaha
Activity: 14
November 20, 2017, 02:31:44 PM
That may happen if there is no interest from users and I think interest will only grow in the nearest future.
Pages:
Jump to: