Pages:
Author

Topic: Income from crypto trading. - page 4. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 1
August 06, 2019, 02:34:51 AM
the first thing I will do is be patient. because the attitude of defeat in trade is very frustrating and we must be able to control this attitude. but I do not give up so easily, when I find a new strategy I will return to cover losses in the past.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
August 05, 2019, 07:40:55 PM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

losses is a part on our trading activity, even an expert will not always profit in their trading activity
but if we knew when we should cut our lost in short, thats will be good buddy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 05, 2019, 07:39:29 PM
We all know when market prices in crypto are very unstable and prices can rise so high and so fast that there is no reason to give up when the market goes down because I truly believe prices will recover some time later, my response is to be patient to continue to hold coins that have fallen in price provided we don't give them too much.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
August 05, 2019, 07:23:46 PM
honestly I am not an expert in short term trade. I have often made short trades with huge losses so now I am investing in the long term there are several coins like xrp, cardano in my bag.  I will sell it maybe at the end of the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 05, 2019, 07:07:49 PM
The crypto market has been fair to some people especially the early believers of crypto and they have made reasonable good fortunes from it. However, the market is still relatively new and newcomers can still take advantage of it either bullish or bearish.
But most importantly, I have learn to diversify my portfolios in this volatile crypto market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 05, 2019, 07:03:39 PM
The current market status is not a hindrance for you to make a good profit in trading. You only need to be expert in trading for you to be able to win. It is a skill that you learn through the process of reading and actual practice. Do not lose hope when you lose trading. Just call it a day; tomorrow is another day.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 05, 2019, 06:42:04 PM
Cryptocurrency trading is one of the lucrative avenues in crypto but it comes with its own skills and knowledge that the trader must acquire before one can excel. The trader must learn how to read through the various market indicators which drive the movement of coin prices.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
August 05, 2019, 06:35:50 PM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
I also had a loss in market crypto. During the past 2 years I have been on the road to recover the initial capital, and I always believe in market crypto. Because this market is still very young, crypto young, and full of potential. Just that it is not really attract the attention of the shark tank.
Just one small sum from the stock into crypto, this will revive the market strong. Trust crypto.
Activity: 630
August 05, 2019, 06:25:14 PM
It is about your experience. As for me I know how to trade with margin and open short positions.
But if you don't know, you can try Bshort, it helps you to open short positions on btc with new instrument. Then you can gain when btc is falling
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
August 05, 2019, 11:24:43 AM
a lot off people have lost a lot and a lot of people win a lot , every loss should make you smarter , i lost the most because i had that feeling that i have to sell but each time crypto keep growing so i believe that i must go on and do not lose trust
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
August 05, 2019, 05:57:52 AM
I'm an old time trader and I've learnt a lot from my trading experience. If you can do away with greed, always use stop loss function, master your TA and also use FA to trade, avoid dumping at severe dips then you have chances of making it but with trading. It's true that when I started trading, I lost some funds following some pump channels on telegram, so I learnt the hard way never to buy coins because people are buying or because a channel made the buy call, due diligence surpasses all. 
Experience is one of main factors that will contribute to good decisions of traders, beside patience, and determination. There are always two types of traders or investors: winners, and losers. People who are lack one of those characters: experienced, patient, and determinant will most likely get losses from their decisions. Buying at dips, and trying to DCA when coins drop around 20 percent to 30 percent is a good strategy to avoid losses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
August 04, 2019, 03:05:10 PM
I'm an old time trader and I've learnt a lot from my trading experience. If you can do away with greed, always use stop loss function, master your TA and also use FA to trade, avoid dumping at severe dips then you have chances of making it but with trading. It's true that when I started trading, I lost some funds following some pump channels on telegram, so I learnt the hard way never to buy coins because people are buying or because a channel made the buy call, due diligence surpasses all. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
August 04, 2019, 02:55:52 PM
yeah i think crypto trading from income is extra income for trading known people. all trading have risk and loss. when we are buy some coin, ETH, BTC for trading and follow the bear.suddenly we can see that bear market fall down. just we are wait for bear market when do pump and we can try to recover capital. present market situation is not perfect time to eran big profit that i think. we are hoped that as possible as soon bear market can increces and again we can get chance for good trading income.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
August 04, 2019, 02:03:29 PM
You just need to know how to play the game in exchanges.
Not all cryptocurrency are dropping down straight, there is always a bump and you should be involve in those pump and sell before the dump.
Day trading is good also.
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
August 04, 2019, 02:01:54 PM
Definitely the trading came from the Crypto currency field is really good for making the profit to be increased so the income from Crypto trading is always higher than the other type of jobs so I think this is one of the best factor involved in trading field with the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 04, 2019, 01:42:08 PM
in doing crypto trading we must be able to read the hype made by the altcoin to the community.
As for if it happens beyond predictions, we experience defeat, don't let your emotions affect you, still be sure of the decisions you make.
Whether following the Hype or FOMO is a big enough risk because over time it can go down dramatically. and in my opinion it is better to avoid and better analyze other coins which are more profitable than at the time of fomo
Different perspective regarding to our own opinions trading strategy might works from both sides, you can ride with fomo's only if you are capable to quit before the corrections occurred or you can deal with much better way of shorting other coins which is moving and bringing good benefits, it can be both done when you have enough skills to performed so make sure that you are ready to avoid losing your investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 04, 2019, 12:49:11 PM
I try to trading about maybe 3 months and you know what, i got so many loss and fewer profits, i think the reason i lose because dont know when to buy and sell, i keep trying and never give up but hard, my trading skill is bad. So decide to be holder not trader

failure and loss in my opinion is reasonable when we do not know when we make purchases and sales. because in essence the trade is not done just like that. but has a good tactic. because if we don't have a tactic, we will get losses continuously
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 03, 2019, 07:58:00 PM
In this game, you have to be optimistic because this is a world of losses and wins. You will not always go in the right direction. You may stumble sometimes, you may get knocked sometime, but the key is to learn from those experiences and to bounce back hard the next time. I have made pretty bad loses in the past, investing in shitcoins, being conned, but the key is that I learn from them. If your research and strategies are proper, you can minimise those loses to an extent but always hope and pray for the best.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
August 01, 2019, 03:15:04 PM
my past trading history is not a very good one and i have no choice but to give up in trading,i decide trading is not for me if you want to make profit trading you have to learn from experts to cut short your loss because its very easy to lose when trading.
Activity: 336
August 01, 2019, 03:06:08 PM
We can make a good profit even when the market bearish.
The only thing you need is the right timing to buy when it's on dip.
Market will not always move down but they will bounce when they are already on the bottom, crypto market price is quite volatile so be prepared.
in words it is always simple. You want money ? buy cheap - sell expensive, so you profit. Only here no one knows where the bottom and when the market reversal, and of course everything is simple.
Pages:
Jump to: