Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 104. (Read 186691 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 08, 2013, 10:01:16 AM
And he's just strung us all along for a few more hours.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
August 08, 2013, 09:58:32 AM
People are pissed Yifu, and sweet talk ain't going to cut it...

THIS.
I wish to stuck him on a non-greased wooden stake.
Activity: 742
August 08, 2013, 09:31:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
August 08, 2013, 09:29:31 AM
The terms for the chip deal actually said the chips would be tested, and some people were wondering if the delay was caused by Bitsyncom having trouble getting all the chips tested.

Supposedly there are at least 2.1 million chips, something like 700Gh/s worth. Twice the current network hash rate.

So obviously they're not all being used. Yet.

Avalon doesnt need to test the chips, the foundry did this already. Its not doable to check 10000 of chips when you see how they are packaged.
There are practically no dead chips. Burnin even will replace dead chips out of his own pocket so sure he is that they work all.
Activity: 183
200 OK
August 08, 2013, 09:26:05 AM
all you spineless people posting "good to hear form you, yifu" or "I'm glad you are alive, yifu :* " should stop licking his ass, get some balls, he's not treating you anyway better now. If those news aren't good news I'm in to pay a bad-ass-lawyer that rips his ass. PM me.

Lol @ spineless. Because flaming him on the board is going to get you far, genius.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 08, 2013, 09:23:46 AM

Frankly this seems like bigger news than whatever Yifu decides to share today/tomorrow.
Activity: 532
August 08, 2013, 09:21:19 AM
Just for the record, as of yesterday, Bitcoin according to US law is now officially recognised as money, and all associated crimes financial...

http://gigaom.com/2013/08/07/bitcoin-is-money-judge-says-sec-can-target-ponzi-schemer/

To be fair, that is one Federal court in the Eastern District of Texas.  It was not a SCOTUS ruling so it is not the law of the land.
Ya, but I would assume any federal court would see it the same way ?

It is clear that Bitcoin can be used as money. It can be used to purchase goods or services, and as Shavers stated, used to pay for individual living expenses [..] However, it can also be exchanged for conventional currencies, such as the U.S. dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan. Therefore, Bitcoin is a currency or form of money, and investors wishing to invest in BTCST provided an investment of money.

As long as that statement continues to hold true (which it will), I would assume other federal courts would see it the same way... or am I way off base here?  (not a lawyer by any means... because most of them are SCUM  Kiss   - but most judges and lawyers would show this case as an example to any federal judge and that federal judge would likely come to the same determination)

Nonetheless, if this story is true, and this ruling happened on Tuesday... it may explain the knee-jerk reaction for Yifu to calm people down before they start seeking legal action, and he needs some time to come up with an update that will appease everyone... I can't wait to see the update - between this thread and Yifu's picture with his new found friends, I am disgusted  Roll Eyes

http://ia800904.us.archive.org/35/items/gov.uscourts.txed.146063/gov.uscourts.txed.146063.23.0.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
August 08, 2013, 09:19:03 AM
Just for the record, as of yesterday, Bitcoin according to US law is now officially recognised as money, and all associated crimes financial...

http://gigaom.com/2013/08/07/bitcoin-is-money-judge-says-sec-can-target-ponzi-schemer/

To be fair, that is one Federal court in the Eastern District of Texas.  It was not a SCOTUS ruling so it is not the law of the land.
Ya, but I would assume any federal court would see it the same way ?

It is clear that Bitcoin can be used as money. It can be used to purchase goods or services, and as Shavers stated, used to pay for individual living expenses [..] However, it can also be exchanged for conventional currencies, such as the U.S. dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan. Therefore, Bitcoin is a currency or form of money, and investors wishing to invest in BTCST provided an investment of money.

As long as that statement continues to hold true (which it will), I would assume other federal courts would see it the same way... or am I way off base here?  (not a lawyer by any means... because most of them are SCUM  Kiss   - but most lawyers would show this case as an example to any federal judge and that federal judge would likely come to the same determination?)

Nonetheless, if this story is true, and this ruling happened on Tuesday... it may explain the knee-jerk reaction for Yifu to calm people down before they start seeking legal action, and he needs some time to come up with an update that will appease everyone... I can't wait to see the update - between this thread and Yifu's picture with his new found friends, I am disgusted  Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
August 08, 2013, 09:17:46 AM
Yeah, and while walking off the plane, I tripped and fell ...
oh, and now I don't remember who you guys are and what do you want from me.

Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
August 08, 2013, 09:12:06 AM
Step 1. Post an announcement that there will be news tomorrow.
Step 2. Wait.
Step 3. Come back (Log back in) and read all the possible reasons people have come up with. (Lost private key, Team issues, Testing chips etc)
Step 4. Select the most minimal damaging scenario/reason and rewrite it into positive news.
Step 5. Sleep
Step 6. Post the news.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
August 08, 2013, 09:10:36 AM

To be fair, that is one Federal court in the Eastern District of Texas.  It was not a SCOTUS ruling so it is not the law of the land.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2013, 09:08:21 AM
all you spineless people posting "good to hear form you, yifu" or "I'm glad you are alive, yifu :* " should stop licking his ass, get some balls, he's not treating you anyway better now. If those news aren't good news I'm in to pay a bad-ass-lawyer that rips his ass. PM me.

Seriously... let's just wait and see what the news is.  

It could be as simple as "I met a wonderful woman and impregnated her."

I mean, that would be good news, and we should all be happy for them.  Let's not assume the worst, folks.  Smiley
Activity: 532
August 08, 2013, 09:07:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
August 08, 2013, 09:06:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
August 08, 2013, 09:05:09 AM
I can see the headlines in the morning.

"Avalon is joining forces with BFL"

Since Yifu tells us he is alive, he must not have committed seppuku yet, so that can't be it.

well, except that is a Japanese thing so... Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2013, 09:02:11 AM
I can see the headlines in the morning.

"Avalon is joining forces with BFL"

Since Yifu tells us he is alive, he must not have committed seppuku yet, so that can't be it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
August 08, 2013, 09:01:05 AM
Dreamed of 28 nm chips ended up with 28 cm pricks

.))) epic post.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
August 08, 2013, 08:58:13 AM

Seriously... let's just wait and see what the news is.  This thread makes no sense to me, why wait all of this time with absolutely no response, even logging into the forum twice (so we know he had a way to get to the internet), why post something saying 'news coming tomorrow'... why not just wait this one day, and post an actual update tomorrow?... only sense I can make of it is that he is trying to gauge the responses of this thread to see where people stand and maybe even to gauge what type of information he needs to reveal to appease everyone... or maybe he is already setting up an 'excuse' as to why he's been unable to communicate (which I am just not going to buy)... no clue, just more speculation.

I will wait until tomorrow, but we should all still be upset.
Activity: 525
..yeah
August 08, 2013, 08:53:11 AM
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
August 08, 2013, 08:29:20 AM
i am not dead...
but i have lost private key to 75k BTC
my cat had torn apart my secret box with a piece of paper

sorry guys you have been scammed by my pet :/

i had to run away and crawl into my hideout
i will post an update soon...

Jump to: