Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 100. (Read 186691 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ars longa, vita brevis
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 08, 2013, 04:23:36 PM

expect lots of news tomorrow.

He will probably miss the "tomorrow" deadline too.. like all the other ones!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 08, 2013, 04:03:46 PM
The rumor I am hearing is "free ships for everyone!"

Can anyone confirm?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 08, 2013, 03:59:53 PM
lol - damned if you do, damned if you don't...

could have waited and just posted the news tomorrow (9th) instead of starting a drama bomb thread a day prior.. that would have kept everyone in the "Ship the Chips" thread speculating legal re-courses..

but - providing a "I'm alive" thread at least shows that all hope isn't lost.. just delayed..
Activity: 518
Hodl!
August 08, 2013, 03:58:23 PM
Give the man time....

... He's gotta load up dozens of cold wallets and dump the coins before his news crashes BTC to $60. Cheesy
Activity: 294
August 08, 2013, 03:53:59 PM
Can we just wait to hear what he has to say and keep the comments to zero.

On behalf of those watching/notifying this thread lets keep the noise ratio down please

He pulls some typical Bitcoin management type B.S. saying "lots of news tomorrow" and you expect us to sit here like quiet little bitches waiting for words of gold to spill from his magic lips?

We've already been screwed by the "good guys". ANY news is bad news at this point. I'll post what I please, thank you very much.
Activity: 333
Ants Rock
August 08, 2013, 03:48:49 PM
Any news about our chips? I read there's 14 million already paid! Is this number right? Where is the Son of a Bitch now?

Did you read the OP? Any official news should be coming tomorrow.

Thanks, I'm so busy it's tuff to keep up with everything that's happening here and I miss read the first post.
Activity: 252
August 08, 2013, 03:46:24 PM
Payments been made, and items have already be proven to exist by disenchanted former members of Bitsyncom.
Someone have a thread reference for this, I seem to have missed it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2886393

Others have mentioned a rumour of someone paying $14m for the above and the promise to delay everyone else's shipments to pre-mine being the reason for the Bitsyncom split, but I'm not sure where that's from, but it's mentioned somewhere in that WTF Avalon thread.
Yeah, pretty sure that was me casting aspersions, lol.

So Anenome5, you were the one who came up with the 14m claim and the delays of shipment?

(Need clarity!)
No. I looked at the article showing the Gridchip photos, etc., and wondered openly if this company got preferential shipping over everyone else (ie: casting aspersions).
N_S
Activity: 238
August 08, 2013, 03:41:00 PM
Any news about our chips? I read there's 14 million already paid! Is this number right? Where is the Son of a Bitch now?

Did you read the OP? Any official news should be coming tomorrow.
Activity: 333
Ants Rock
August 08, 2013, 03:32:53 PM
Activity: 392
August 08, 2013, 03:28:33 PM
someone should put a bounty on this kids head if he doesn't smarten up
Activity: 420
August 08, 2013, 03:22:34 PM
But it's already established that there's no more news until either tomorrow or the 8th of September, depending on how you read the date. 

Not much room for interpretation there, expect to hear it (that our chips are finally on the way? Tongue) tomorrow.
I was kidding!  Jeez.  Anyway, we all know Mr. YiFu wouldn't delay something by 30 days, right?

Ooh, that burns. Cheesy
August 08, 2013, 03:21:42 PM
But it's already established that there's no more news until either tomorrow or the 8th of September, depending on how you read the date. 

Not much room for interpretation there, expect to hear it (that our chips are finally on the way? Tongue) tomorrow.
I was kidding!  Jeez.  Anyway, we all know Mr. YiFu wouldn't delay something by 30 days, right?
Activity: 308
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
August 08, 2013, 03:15:16 PM

August 08, 2013, 03:09:21 PM

On behalf of those watching/notifying this thread lets keep the noise ratio down please
Okay, sorry.  But it's already established that there's no more news until either tomorrow or the 8th of September, depending on how you read the date.  So any post today is just killing time.
Activity: 448
August 08, 2013, 03:07:17 PM
Because YiFu doesn't deal directly with TMSC, he deals with someone that deals with someone that deals with someone else.  He probably pays three times what they actually cost from the fab, and someone else in the process makes sure that twice as many chips get produced, etc...

I remember he told on a video that one must know people (have personal contacts) in China to make business. Now it turns out that he actually doesn't. Instead, he knows people who know people who know people.
Chinese people called it "interpersonal relationship". It is the most important factor of running a business in China.
Activity: 854
August 08, 2013, 03:05:23 PM

August 08, 2013, 03:03:50 PM
Minimum order 10, 9 in stock.   Grin
The first time I was ever in Shenzen was '93, on the train from Hong Kong to Canton.  Soldiers got on, looked around, checking the papers of some Chinese more or less at random.  They left me alone. 

I looked out the window at the Western brand hotel - Hyatt, Hilton, I don't remember which - and though: "Man, in a few years this place is going to be the town in the original Star Wars where that bar was."  I think I was right.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 08, 2013, 02:51:43 PM
wow, if they are indeed selling these chips THIS ^ cheap, Avalon totally ripped us off, maybe he'll discount us, that would be acceptable to me.  Wouldnt mind some BTC back

Minimum order 10, 9 in stock.

The Avalon order was 780 BTC / 10,000 chips.  At USD 94 / BTC, that is $7.33 each.  Speculators who bought have been selling for $9.40 and up.

At the time of my order bitcoin was $130 each.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
August 08, 2013, 02:47:37 PM
wow, if they are indeed selling these chips THIS ^ cheap, Avalon totally ripped us off, maybe he'll discount us, that would be acceptable to me.  Wouldnt mind some BTC back

Minimum order 10, 9 in stock.

The Avalon order was 780 BTC / 10,000 chips.  At USD 94 / BTC, that is $7.33 each.  Speculators who bought have been selling for $9.40 and up.
Pages:
Jump to: