Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 86. (Read 186691 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
August 09, 2013, 07:37:59 AM
Yifu the fucker, can you tell us the tracking number to prove your excuse?

http://service.customs.gov.cn/default.aspx?tabid=9405
+100

Group Buyers please contact bitsyncom and demand those tracking numbers, if they are not able to provide them then start legal actions against them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 09, 2013, 07:31:48 AM
SO WHAT ARE THESE CHIPS?

SO this photo was made @ chinese customs office?
http://thegenesisblock.com/latest-shipment-of-avalon-asics-could-increase-network-hashrate-by-500/#!prettyPhoto

It is a lie.

maybe boxes are empty ?

No. Those boxes had 14.2 million sitting there and this was posted a month ago by former Bitsyncom design team member Gridchip that announced the split in Bitsyncom.

http://imgur.com/a/GR0e3
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
August 09, 2013, 07:30:13 AM
and what the fuck where is Steamboat, Sebastian and Zefir who enticed and solicited or whore us into their group buy, these fuckers already made a good profits, we the one in the group buy are the ones who suffers. Where are there?? can we get a REFUND from our group buy.    They are keeping very quiet   When they need us they will show up their face. Stay Clear from these guys in their future group buy. NO MORE GROUP BUY.
Crap, the crowd is turning into a total mob.

Don't turn your pitchforks against the Group Buy organizers. Or at the very least give me a toe from the dismembered.
Hmm
Why we did not take any info from group buy organizer on their thread ? After taking a commission also take responsibility. In contrast to the organizers each day we lose profits.
It seems that we have no support from Steamboat Sebastian and Zephyr who tell us to sit quietly and wait. Their stories of the calling non-stop to Yifu sound the same as an excuse from Bitsyncom.

Well, you are right.

They did organize the group buy. So it is their responsibility to take care of the problems. That is why they got a cut for many thousands of chips. Every 10 or so chips they got 1 BTC.

Now it's time for them to work through the problems, that is why they got paid.
legendary
August 09, 2013, 07:26:59 AM
In either case, people can still make it out of the hen house like a fox. Simply rub two brain cells together and take a minor cut.

A) Resell your chips on a soon to be discount market, (lose a little, then reinvest in whatever company you choose)

B) Make the miners as most of you have paid for it already. Then resell a completed miner for a profit to the community. If you are lucky, you can turn lemons into lemonade.

C) Pool your unwanted chips together in a Group Sell and look for a sucker on Ebay/Alibaba. (the greater fool)
legendary
Activity: 1974
August 09, 2013, 07:22:37 AM
SO WHAT ARE THESE CHIPS?

http://thegenesisblock.com/latest-shipment-of-avalon-asics-could-increase-network-hashrate-by-500/#!prettyPhoto

It is a lie.

maybe boxes are empty ?
legendary
August 09, 2013, 07:21:24 AM
People should keep their lawsuits etc out of this thread, and just have it serve the purpose of educating people about the pitfalls of dealing with Avalon again.

If people stop buying their products, they'll quickly learn what needs to be done to appease the community.
I think the real lesson is that many in the BTC community have a herd mentality.

They don't judge situations very well and they throw money at things in the hopes that it will turn out well. It has become evident that people who bought gen 1 chips @ ~.10 BTC~ weren't thinking about the long term profitability.

Avalon is 4 to 5 weeks delayed and suddenly everyone realizes that they won't make ROI?

--------------------

Huh You tell me, what is wrong with this picture?  Roll Eyes

Did they plan to get the chips, turn them into miners within a week or two, then turn them on for 3 extra weeks after that?

Sorry, but this is ridiculous! It sounds like even if they got it on time they still would have had only a short time to make ROI. Ridiculously short amount of time.

It sounds like poor planning.
legendary
Activity: 1062
August 09, 2013, 07:21:04 AM
The degree to which new companies these days are vetted, visited & generally doubted is quite extreme. Nobody should buy from Avalon (if ever again) without laying eyes on their lab & doing a meet & greet.

Being first to market matters for little in the IT world, just ask Netscape. I wish the same fate for Bitsyncom/Avalon
August 09, 2013, 07:18:26 AM
When you earn millions of dollars you can not afford proper security?
    That is the biggest bullshit I ever heard, you just hire few professionals who will take care of your back.
    So you say someone with a lot of cash can not protect himself? LOOOOOL

Enough is enough COME ON! SUE THOSE CHINESE TURDS!
Group Buyers and Lawyers I beg you.
Don't let them release 2 gen chips, make them end up in court so their investor will take their money back.
They will fail to deliver chips because they will have to deal with authorities, it's the only reasonable way to punish them for all those "I'm alive" and "two more weeks", "stuck in customs", "been threatened" bullshit

AHH imagine if that second gen chips, Amsterdam investor would find out that there is investigation against Bitsyncom....
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
August 09, 2013, 07:15:58 AM
That's why people are ticked off. His story does not add up/make any sense.

And then to announce next gen chips for mid October? Ouch.

legendary
August 09, 2013, 07:12:18 AM
Nobody ever sold any ROI !

The peeps who got Avalon Batch 1, got a nice ROI i think..
Yes, we did.

And we aren't going to invest in technology that was soon to be outdated by gen 2.
legendary
August 09, 2013, 07:11:13 AM
Nobody ever sold any ROI !

Huh

That makes no sense.

Just was a quote to the comment: I demand compensation for late devices! Price was determinated by 1 month ROI.

Noone ever made promises about any return of investment especially in bitcoinbusiness..
Speaking of 1 month, what should the current price of an Avalon (110nm)chip be these days to make ROI?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
August 09, 2013, 07:08:15 AM
So since Yifu decided not to spend the 1 minute to solve each ticket anymore and instead wanted to do better things the tickets and emails piled up. Only the more reason to not start to work it up, its too much work. Since in fact it would have been only a couple of requests originally.

Then someone tried to find out some details about them and blackmailed them. This only was possible because this person knew so many people are angry about Yifu. That would not be able to work as a threat if Yifu would have done support or would have hired someone for that. If this threat is something different from "all will contact me privately" then i wonder what it is. I thought everything is legal with Avalon. But i will think its only the private contacts. Strange enough to fear this so much...

Then the pdf went public and people started to try contacting them personally. Quite normal when you invest much money into a company and you dont hear anything from them anymore. But somehow this frightens so much that you have to stop work? Interesting. Nobody said that they sent some thughs so i take it as someone that wanted to inform himself about the chip batch sending status. Im not sure i would stop working because of being frightened so much of a customers visit...

So in order to protect himself from his own angry customers the work has to be stopped. While the customers only are angry because no communication exists. Okayyyyy...

The next explaination about the chip delays are 20 chip batches that are in customs since 2 weeks? You know that zefir's batch 2 is due since 5 and a half week? So what does this have to do with this?

And 20 batches? Thats nothing. And not near the amount of batches that were ordered. Especially when taking into account that 70% of all chips were ordered since mid may. So the only result i can take from this is... its a bad excuse. The 20 batches cant fill the ordered demand and the chip production time was well known before. When they are in customs since 2 weeks they were 3 weeks too late anyway. So i dont know why its mentioned.

And tight timeframe? 70% was ordered until mid-may? Thats nearly 3 months! I dont see how chips cant be produced in 3 months! Especially when you know how fast this is done because of previous orders. And it looks like you calculated 4-5 weeks for production judging from the time you ordered the first batches at the foundry. So how comes this time-difference?

Sorry, i cant really feel sorry for you Yifu at the moment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 09, 2013, 07:03:22 AM
what the hell?

you've all been completely fucked over, and you're all talking about buying their next gen chips?

are you mental? this is why we get scammed continually.

and stop being nice.. he has your money, he has your chips, and he's given you NOTHING

there isn't even any references, links, or documents, or ANY form of proof associated with anything that's been said in their "announcement"

+1
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 09, 2013, 07:03:01 AM
Isn't that your job - mail boy?

He's not even able to send a postcard!

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 09, 2013, 06:59:55 AM
I am happy to hear the news from Yifu. I feel the tone of this community has a pretty poor attitude towards the engineers that make it all possible, and the people that work hard creating companies doing what they love (which is not sitting around making sure mining rigs have power). I know BFL took a really long time to develop their product, but Avalon has their product developed.

All this talk about making roi... maybe you should power them with an excersice bike instead of paying for overpriced middle America electricity fees. You would have enough time to calm down and make some happy molecules in your brains (these are important). Also if you plan on making real money(over 50k/yr min) by mining you might want to start looking for a real job again, I mine to support the bitcoin currency and to generate a littlte bit of it for myself, I also work 2 jobs and create electronics as a revenue generating hobby.

You must have understood the risk involved when you spent the money on chips... hell their wasn't even a working board design (other than avalons) when I spent my money. You must have seen what went down with BFL before you spent money on pre order chips from Avalon... Im glad I talked my buddy out of dropping $20k on boards from terrahash (dropped $2k instead, put 15k in a hedge and a little liquid). Did you not understand the rise in difficulty that was going to occur? I also didn't put all my eggs in one basket... if you are looking at bitcoin mining hardware as an investment then you should really diversify so you don't get burned.

I just feel the attitude in this room is a bit dark and could use some light. Especially seeing how none of this technology even existed a year ago and you are all complaining how screwed you are to not have the latest and greatest toys.

You have great contribution to the world or to human does not mean you have right to lie or even kill people.
We have to take the risk does not mean you can have our money and tell lies again and again.
Please do not confuse the 2 thing.
August 09, 2013, 06:55:24 AM
SO WHAT ARE THESE CHIPS?

It is a lie.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 09, 2013, 06:54:05 AM
The flaky letter did not address anything, and I'm sorry I find the threat thing a little unbelievable, since Bitsyncom's design team has already left and publicly stated the fall out and their disdain for the remaining member(s). Still they can easily prove that to the authorities as apparently they were sent the threat on a PDF if real.

There's been no mention of this internal break-up from Yifu that needed clearing.

Indeed customs hold-ups are easy to prove using evidence of official papers and tracking ID's so you can hold Yifu to that excuse.

Was totally correct about the new chips info. There was a meeting in Tuesday as mentioned in the press on Sunday. Some of that was bullshit almost certainly to hype the new investment which is why there will be no pre-orders. Yifu is in bed with Banksters. Your chips are unnecessarily delayed due to internal break-up of Bitsyncom. Almost certainly has to be a minimum of 28nm gen 4 to compete with current new wave of competitors. Whether you lot will ever get to see any of those chips long before 'preferential' customers is unlikely.

Burnin', BKKcoins, and Terrahash, he's knowingly screwed you over. No apology.

No mention or explanation of the 14.2 million chips photographed by Gridchip, almost certainly there has been dodgy dealing and backhanders as alluded to on this forum.

Sorry, want to like the guy, but his behaviour is fraudulent.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2013, 06:49:11 AM
I am happy to hear the news from Yifu. I feel the tone of this community has a pretty poor attitude towards the engineers that make it all possible, and the people that work hard creating companies doing what they love (which is not sitting around making sure mining rigs have power). I know BFL took a really long time to develop their product, but Avalon has their product developed.

All this talk about making roi... maybe you should power them with an excersice bike instead of paying for overpriced middle America electricity fees. You would have enough time to calm down and make some happy molecules in your brains (these are important). Also if you plan on making real money(over 50k/yr min) by mining you might want to start looking for a real job again, I mine to support the bitcoin currency and to generate a littlte bit of it for myself, I also work 2 jobs and create electronics as a revenue generating hobby.

You must have understood the risk involved when you spent the money on chips... hell their wasn't even a working board design (other than avalons) when I spent my money. You must have seen what went down with BFL before you spent money on pre order chips from Avalon... Im glad I talked my buddy out of dropping $20k on boards from terrahash (dropped $2k instead, put 15k in a hedge and a little liquid). Did you not understand the rise in difficulty that was going to occur? I also didn't put all my eggs in one basket... if you are looking at bitcoin mining hardware as an investment then you should really diversify so you don't get burned.

I just feel the attitude in this room is a bit dark and could use some light. Especially seeing how none of this technology even existed a year ago and you are all complaining how screwed you are to not have the latest and greatest toys.

The risk you take as an EE is deliver on 14 million dollar promises. It is very DARK for a good reason and the lack of clear and precise information to those who are holding their credit line requires a forceful response. Sorry but if you want to play with that sort of trust you have to suffer the consequences when you fail.

I guess we need an IRON RING here in BitCoin as it is obvious there is little oversight of the "profession" here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Ring
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
August 09, 2013, 06:46:37 AM
I'm starting to wonder how he can live with himself.
He, and nziagh-whatever that is only hiding behind him.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 09, 2013, 06:42:59 AM
Isn't that your job - mail boy? Is there anything else you actually do for all the money you get paid by your customers? ... other than spend it in Vegas ...
http://imageshack.us/a/img834/1696/p9hl.jpg

disfigured face....he drink too much because he worry about our lost
Pages:
Jump to: