Pages:
Author

Topic: Increase in cost of running the family - page 6. (Read 676 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
November 25, 2022, 04:27:14 AM
This friend of mine now complain so much because of the new child adding to his family. If we reduce the child bearing to the amount we can take care , it will reduce the heat we are feeling from the bad economy experience.

Although reducing a country's birthrate might be a good economic strategy, but it has a very costly consequences. It could lead to labor shortage which results to nations depending on immigrants to fill diverse employment gaps. Most nations that promoted the reduction of childbirth has since dropped the policy and citizens are now encouraged to have more children. But it is now very difficult to encourage the citizens to have more children because the society have already been automated to have few children.

That is why it is important for the government to support families in this trying times because reduction in birthrate might be beneficial now, but the effect would not be good in future.

Having economic policy to reduce child giving or birth like birth control will not help for long time and you mentioning it already because of the effect that labour force, military and other jobs need to defending the country will reduce and that is dangerous Birth control policy is suppose to be temporary but what government can be doing to that is not for policy on that but to advise families on the economic situation and to give birth to what resources they have.

The less money a family has, the more children are born. You just have to focus on building instead of complaining.

I will remember my home economic teacher saying this is particular of poor home, that the man who has no job and staying at home find his job with his wife and the result is addition of children. Such men can be illiterate to use protection or refusing to use it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
November 25, 2022, 04:24:56 AM

https://www.gapminder.org/topics/babies-per-woman/

so you're saying that, mostly without electricity, washing machine, refrigerator, diapers, car, internet, advanced farm tools and other inventions of the last 200 years, women gave birth to 6 children (on average!) and now it's impossible to raise second child? nah. People are just lazy nawadays or are focused too much to get new iphone, clothes with good brands, netflix, tiktok, youtube,  etc.

The less money a family has, the more children are born. Its a well known fact. You just have to focus on building instead of complaining.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1018
November 25, 2022, 04:16:47 AM
This friend of mine now complain so much because of the new child adding to his family. If we reduce the child bearing to the amount we can take care , it will reduce the heat we are feeling from the bad economy experience.

Based on the current economic challenges it would be better to give birth to the number of children your income can cater for. But for people like us that had children when the economy was stable, we have to look for alternative sources of income. Getting new jobs now seems very difficult but one needs to diversify his skills so as to be able to get employment in other striving sectors of the economy.
It is also important to cut cost in areas that might not be very important to the family. Instead of buying expensive imported consumables, local substitute might be cheaper. Moving from an expensive apartment to a more affordable one or homeschooling your children if you or your wife has the experience and time might even help cut expenses.

Although reducing a country's birthrate might be a good economic strategy, but it has a very costly consequences. It could lead to labor shortage which results to nations depending on immigrants to fill diverse employment gaps. Most nations that promoted the reduction of childbirth has since dropped the policy and citizens are now encouraged to have more children. But it is now very difficult to encourage the citizens to have more children because the society have already been automated to have few children.

That is why it is important for the government to support families in this trying times because reduction in birthrate might be beneficial now, but the effect would not be good in future.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
November 25, 2022, 03:29:41 AM
I see that this is reality that the cost of running the family house hold daily, weekly, monthly and yearly has increased. From different people that have complained and including friends, it is getting so much of frustration to taking good care of the family to live fine because inflation and no job. To buy basic need in the house not easy. A friend that have add a new born to his home complaining of buying diaper, provisions for the new child as expensive in addition to the expenses to take care of the other children. The situation of bringing up the family is not easy and I think one way to helping ourselves not to add more financial burden is by reducing the number of children we give birth to. This can help.

Pages:
Jump to: