Pages:
Author

Topic: indonesia - page 4. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 09:08:08 PM
I heard only a good things about Indonesia. Well I'm not too much into Islam and that's not the plus for me but I can deal with it. In other points Indonesia is a nice country to visit. What about living there ... hmm, I don't think so.
I recently read that the government are currently trying to relocate the capital from Jakarta to Palangkaraya mainly due to the congestion of people in the city. Inspite of that it is going to be the economics center for Indonesia for a very long time.

the idea of moving the capital to kalimantan (borneo island) has been going around since forever. one of the reasons being that kalimantan is geologically more stable and experiences less earthquakes and all. but it is nowhere near actually happening.
January 12, 2018, 09:06:20 PM
I heard only a good things about Indonesia. Well I'm not too much into Islam and that's not the plus for me but I can deal with it. In other points Indonesia is a nice country to visit. What about living there ... hmm, I don't think so.

not all regions are dominated by islam. bali for example, is a hindu island. jakartans and foreigners alike seem to fancy living there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2018, 09:43:05 AM
I recently read that the government are currently trying to relocate the capital from Jakarta to Palangkaraya mainly due to the congestion of people in the city. Inspite of that it is going to be the economics center for Indonesia for a very long time.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
Activity: 107
January 12, 2018, 08:11:17 AM
Indonesia is a very big country. Starting from the population, regions, natural resources to cultural arts and customs.
Viewed from the population, Indonesia's population is the fourth largest in the world, after China, India, and America.
January 11, 2018, 08:47:59 PM
I had a friend in indonesia but living in singapore, i'm from philippines and i can say in terms of attitude we are almost the same  Grin
Hoping to visit indonesia someday, i thought of this country as a good place to be  Smiley

agreeing with you. when i visited manila, i saw a lot of similarities with jakarta. manila is more similar to jakarta than any other foreign cities i've visited.  but i think manila has better malls in term of completeness Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
January 11, 2018, 08:43:28 PM
Helo. I am from lampung i think Indonesia is great country, so many island, culture, language and unique people.
January 11, 2018, 08:36:06 PM
I was there. In Indonesia, on the island of Komodo, there is a real dragon is a huge dangerous big reptile!
Komodo dragons live only in the Komodo National Park.

you can also visit the ragunan zoo in jakarta to see komodos. i'm sure a couple other zoos in indonesia also have komodo.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
I had a friend in indonesia but living in singapore, i'm from philippines and i can say in terms of attitude we are almost the same  Grin
Hoping to visit indonesia someday, i thought of this country as a good place to be  Smiley
Activity: 72
January 11, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
I was there. In Indonesia, on the island of Komodo, there is a real dragon is a huge dangerous big reptile!
Komodo dragons live only in the Komodo National Park.
January 08, 2018, 01:54:57 AM
I come from Indonesia, West Java, a lot of tourist destinations in this region, such as the largest zoo, beautiful sea with various coral reefs, beautiful gardens, as well as several other tourist attractions that I can not mention one by one ... .

besides culinary Indonesia millions of kinds, because the staple food in Indonesia is rice, then from this culinary Indonesia must always be accompanied by rice ...

which zoo is that? largest nationally? regionally?
January 08, 2018, 01:52:56 AM
I come from Indonesia, West Java, a lot of tourist destinations in this region, such as the largest zoo, beautiful sea with various coral reefs, beautiful gardens, as well as several other tourist attractions that I can not mention one by one ... .

besides culinary Indonesia millions of kinds, because the staple food in Indonesia is rice, then from this culinary Indonesia must always be accompanied by rice ...

remember that in some parts of indonesia, sagoo and corn are eaten as staple food instead of rice.
Activity: 45
January 07, 2018, 07:29:29 PM
Indonesia is an archipelago country that has many beautiful and lovely places. People in the world think Bali is Indonesia. The true thing is Bali is the part of Indonesia. Bali is one of the island of Indonesia' archipelago. Indonesia has tropic climate that's very perfect for enjoy the sun. Indonesia has everything. Beach, mountain, forest, and many good spots. Indonesia is one of the best destination to travel.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
January 07, 2018, 07:22:22 PM
What do you think about indonesia?
Have you ever been to indonesia?

I just want to know your opinion.
Iam an indonesian, our president is good, but the rest is suck, too many corruptors in our government.
And some people are racist. But the rest is good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

Yes, Bali is a very interesting and unique place - highly recommend to visit Ubud and rice field teraces
Activity: 252
January 07, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
Indonesia is an equatorial country with many islands and agricultural resources, I am Indonesian citizen I love Indonesia, Indonesia has many tribes, nations and languages ​​but we remain bhineka single ika, if you want to know about Indonesia, at least you have to visit it.
Activity: 31
January 07, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

Activity: 224
January 06, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

Indonesia is one of the fastest growing economies in the whole world. Indonesian people are conformist, cooperative, comfortable with ambiguity, thoughtful because they are unfailingly kind and always thinking about others, they also love photos with foreigners.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 02:16:08 AM
Indonesia is a great nation of many natural resources residing in Indonesia. Where Indonesian people are friendly people. We have different tribes, religions, races and languages ​​in each region, but we remain one. And I am proud to be an Indonesian child
January 06, 2018, 12:51:32 AM
The only thing that I know about Indonesia is that they supposedly have very bad people in power. And I can find it in a map.

so far we managed to not have the equivalent of trump in power, is that good enough? :p

on a more serious note, the suharto regime (of 32 years) is pretty bad, but you can still find leaders of other countries that are an order of magnitude worse.
Pages:
Jump to: