Pages:
Author

Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018 - page 13. (Read 96812 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Thank you for the updates Darkstar! Good to see that you guys are working hard behind the scenes.
Hello, there is a proposal to apply for a listing of the decentralized exchange https://xbts.io/add-coin.html   Blockchain Bridge between Waves Dex and BitShares on BTS DEX Exchange, will soon add a vote to add coins, listing in the fall for 0.1 BTC.

I don't think a new exchange is what IFLT needs right now. More marketing and awareness is what we need!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello, there is a proposal to apply for a listing of the decentralized exchange https://xbts.io/add-coin.html   Blockchain Bridge between Waves Dex and BitShares on BTS DEX Exchange, will soon add a vote to add coins, listing in the fall for 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
wow, so we have around 60bi ? per year it would be 4 bi... maybe will need some changes, burn, 50% of it ? and also some utility for it.

As for the burning process, how you propose to do it? if the dev doesn't hold 50% or more of it? Do you want holders to burn their own coins or how you suggest to make it happen?

swap in a ratio of 10: 1. But dev has other plans, so we are waiting for March next year. Then everything will be clear.

What is happening in March next year? Wanna share that info with us? Thanks!

nothing special, but as i remember there should be roadmap then., before it released should take easy.
wow, so we have around 60bi ? per year it would be 4 bi... maybe will need some changes, burn, 50% of it ? and also some utility for it.

As for the burning process, how you propose to do it? if the dev doesn't hold 50% or more of it? Do you want holders to burn their own coins or how you suggest to make it happen?

swap in a ratio of 10: 1. But dev has other plans, so we are waiting for March next year. Then everything will be clear.

What is happening in March next year? Wanna share that info with us? Thanks!
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
is this coin in any exchange???
yeah, bitebtc, yobit,cryptopia.
Activity: 84
is this coin in any exchange???
people will complain anyway... but if dev does a new coin with ratio between 10:1 would be great... and reduce the total supply, some people wont do the swap, so price may increase. i really hope dev have some good plan for the next year... dreaming with 20 sat. to increase to 200 sat we would need around 15000 btc.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

Regarding the total supply, I think we need to update CMC with the new supply and remove Explorer 2 as the 2nd explorer expired.

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

just to ask? how you think you can burn 50% of coins? You ask every one send 50% to this address to be burned? I woulnt cry if i have to get rid of 50% of coins, couse i have staked enough to get some profit. But how about thouse who bought they IFLTs 37-30 litoshi ea few months ago and they just need to give up 50% of coins, i dont think coins can be burned on this phase, it only can be swaped for lesser ammount chain but who quarantees that price will going to rise after that. More sensible way would be to set hardcap.

I agree on the hardcap, but at the same time i look to the future and then I think, what if it was left alone. Yeah we would have one mega holder, maybe, but, how many coins are really gonna be needed in the future of one wallet? We don't know really. The next 10 years, and next 3 generations is gonna change a lot of things!
For the last two days I have been getting over 50% of my staking  why?

what you mean over 50% of your stakeings?
Activity: 70
For the last two days I have been getting over 50% of my staking  why?

just to ask? how you think you can burn 50% of coins? You ask every one send 50% to this address to be burned? I woulnt cry if i have to get rid of 50% of coins, couse i have staked enough to get some profit. But how about thouse who bought they IFLTs 37-30 litoshi ea few months ago and they just need to give up 50% of coins, i dont think coins can be burned on this phase, it only can be swaped for lesser ammount chain but who quarantees that price will going to rise after that. More sensible way would be to set hardcap.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
25-OCT-2018 - IFLT Withdraws Disabled while we look into issues. We apologise for this and seek your patience while we work to resolve the matter.

What is happened?
Which exchange halted the withdrawals? Cryptopia?

Cryptopia deposits are open. i just tested it by sending 30 coins there.
25-OCT-2018 - IFLT Withdraws Disabled while we look into issues. We apologise for this and seek your patience while we work to resolve the matter.

What is happened?

Which exchange halted the withdrawals? Cryptopia?

Anyway I think is something temporary, there is no need to panic.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

What is happened?
Pages:
Jump to: