Pages:
Author

Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018 - page 8. (Read 96789 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
I said i tried to use it about four times.  Deleted everything in the directory.  I also used the wallet to create the other files from scratch, then overwrote the ones with yours. 
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
A staking computer got unplugged again and again Inflation wallet could not recover itself.  I tried the bootstrap some threads back and it wouldn't install.  How did you create it, Othell?

If you are talking about the bootstrap that I've uploaded and how to create it, is very simple. Just go to C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\InflationCoin and copy the following 3 file: database & txleveldb folders and blk0001.dat file. Note that I did this with my wallet closed. When you need the bootstrap just copy the 3 files (replace all) into the C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\InflationCoin

Thanks.  Do you have to select Detach Database at Shutdown?

No, I don't think so, since I did not do this when I copied the files for the bootstrap.

The files are going to still be there if it's selected or not, but I think the detach aspect of it changes the file structure. It's used if you want to move the installation from one computer to another, so probably used in making bootstraps work well.   I tried the bootstrap about four different ways and I couldn't use it.  

So you didn't managed to use the bootstrap? Or what do you mean with "I couldn't use it"
A staking computer got unplugged again and again Inflation wallet could not recover itself.  I tried the bootstrap some threads back and it wouldn't install.  How did you create it, Othell?

If you are talking about the bootstrap that I've uploaded and how to create it, is very simple. Just go to C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\InflationCoin and copy the following 3 file: database & txleveldb folders and blk0001.dat file. Note that I did this with my wallet closed. When you need the bootstrap just copy the 3 files (replace all) into the C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\InflationCoin

No, I don't think so, since I did not do this when I copied the files for the bootstrap.

The files are going to still be there if it's selected or not, but I think the detach aspect of it changes the file structure. It's used if you want to move the installation from one computer to another, so probably used in making bootstraps work well.   I tried the bootstrap about four different ways and I couldn't use it.  

Thanks.  Do you have to select Detach Database at Shutdown?

A staking computer got unplugged again and again Inflation wallet could not recover itself.  I tried the bootstrap some threads back and it wouldn't install.  How did you create it, Othell?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Coinsmarket kept all mine.

I understand correctly that this is a screenshot of the interface of the infamous scam coinsmarkets.com? Why did you publish it here? If I am not mistaken, then they began to disappear more than a year ago, and now remembering them is just “pour salt on the wound”. It's time to forget about them, my friend! You will not rise again - if you mourn your losses all your time. Don`t give up! Wink

yeah i try to forget as they took my 120M IFLT and 2,1 M doges and 0.08BTC. So no salt for my wound please.

I am sorry for your loss bro, but if you didn't learned to not keep your money on any exchange, online wallet or staking platform until now... not you have learned your lesson, unfortunately the hard way.

P.S. I am not trying to twist the knife in your back, away from me this thought.

Sorry, i wasn't asking for help, sympathy etc. Was just a passing thought cos if am not mistaken, IFLT had a mini pump the day i posted it
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Greetings! Have you ever thought to partner with Darb Finance? it seems to me you'd be a good team!
03/01/2019: New Block Explorer on CryptoID and InflationCoin Sidechain enabled on LeapDAO Plasma Testnet

We now have a new block explorer provider with CryptoID for real-time blockchain statistics and metrics, you can check out our page and find your address at the link below:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/iflt/

Additionally the InflationCoin Sidechain has been enabled on the LeapDAO Plasma testnet on the Ethereum network, for testing and research of their 2nd layer instant transactions scaling solution. To receive an amount of test network coins to use the relay, you can send an email to [email protected].

LeapDAO Plasma whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vStTjqvqZGyiI5AVtpwCIMlHFnzC_4bbixsCfs27-M8/edit#

-InflationCoin.org

Nice to see a new and working explorer. You should update Coinmarketcap with the new CryptoID explorer since the 2 listed there are expired. Discord should be added as Chat2 on Coinmarketcap too.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
03/01/2019: New Block Explorer on CryptoID and InflationCoin Sidechain enabled on LeapDAO Plasma Testnet

We now have a new block explorer provider with CryptoID for real-time blockchain statistics and metrics, you can check out our page and find your address at the link below:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/iflt/

Additionally the InflationCoin Sidechain has been enabled on the LeapDAO Plasma testnet on the Ethereum network, for testing and research of their 2nd layer instant transactions scaling solution. To receive an amount of test network coins to use the relay, you can send an email to [email protected].

LeapDAO Plasma whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vStTjqvqZGyiI5AVtpwCIMlHFnzC_4bbixsCfs27-M8/edit#

-InflationCoin.org
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
ok guys what do you suggest

I propose to launch the Twitter/Discord/Telegram campaign and start voting for the listing of the coin here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49871204

SonoX is now offering projects to sign up for another listing vote!
Top 5 coins on this vote will be listed for free on SonoX right after the vote is complete.

We ask users who have an interest in other projects to list them on the vote.
Feel free to tell other old and new projects about the new listing vote on SonoX.

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/5JThj5Dl2aHQaAQ83

Great news for SONO community in early days of 2019.
Finally, SonoX will be launched later today.

In the exchange, the team gives three kinds of listing:
1) Basic Listing: $200 worth of SONO
2) Prioritized Listing: $500 worth of SONO
3) Express Listing: $1000 worth of SONO
Additionally, there are maintenance fee for wallet upgrade, and additional upgrade fees (visit the blog for more details)

Keep asking Yobit to put wallet online.  The dev is active but like a lot of devs doesn't babysit his thread.  Go with the sig campaign.  If you're going to make a sign campaign, manage it.  I would add inflation coin bc it stakes great but I don't want to have it the only url.  I asked that question, no response yet. 
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I agree with you. But for this we need @DarkStar1O9 permission and/or assistance to do so. Maybe he can come in here or we could gather on a channel on the Discord and sort thing out. I have plenty of time and I can dedicate some to this project if needed. Just let me know.

We (the first 10 active members) must work independently in order to stimulate others for independence and for a separate movement.
I’m sure we manage to put together a team, it will 100% stimulate others  and motivate our community and @DarkStar1O9

He is already doing stuff.  He's one of the better developers around.  Read back a few posts.
I agree with you. But for this we need @DarkStar1O9 permission and/or assistance to do so. Maybe he can come in here or we could gather on a channel on the Discord and sort thing out. I have plenty of time and I can dedicate some to this project if needed. Just let me know.

We (the first 10 active members) must work independently in order to stimulate others for independence and for a separate movement.
I’m sure we manage to put together a team, it will 100% stimulate others  and motivate our community and @DarkStar1O9
If anyone with a senior member level account and good reviews wants to sell some to keep the chain strong at the yobit sell price for DOGE, I'll do that.   Message me.

Do you want to get some IFLT coins? This makes me very happy. Due to this, I have great news for you.
I, as a member in this community, announce a promotional campaign.
So who writes our site on himself signature like me, get a prize  10 000 IFLT coins on wallet every day.
(This promotion applies only to Hero Member and higher.)

Hey mate, good initiative! Maybe we can make a real bounty campaign and gather a fund for it so we can hire a bounty manager/or someone from the community to handle it. We will need a signature set for the campaign, which can be bough for 150-200$ on the forum. Maybe a Twitter/Facebook campaign will make the difference too if we have a good amount of IFLT in the bounty campaign fund. But to run a Twitter and Facebook campaign we will need an active member to handle the social media so that we will have much more content as I don't see much activity on Twitter and I don't know if IFLT have Facebook page. Just my thoughts about this project.

P.S. I will also give 5000/7500 IFLT daily for Full Members/Sr. Members.

I am glad to it. Good idea. I have many desire and ideas too but cannot just find free time to be engaged. I think at first it is necessary to unite and get acquainted to share thoughts. Whether there is a team to exceed more than 10 members I can act according to the road map which created for this project last year.  Cool

If anyone with a senior member level account and good reviews wants to sell some to keep the chain strong at the yobit sell price for DOGE, I'll do that.   Message me.

Do you want to get some IFLT coins? This makes me very happy. Due to this, I have great news for you.
So who writes our site on himself signature like me, get a prize  10 000 IFLT coins on wallet every day.

Hey mate, good initiative! Maybe we can make a real bounty campaign and gather a fund for it so we can hire a bounty manager/or someone from the community to handle it. We will need a signature set for the campaign, which can be bough for 150-200$ on the forum. Maybe a Twitter/Facebook campaign will make the difference too if we have a good amount of IFLT in the bounty campaign fund. But to run a Twitter and Facebook campaign we will need an active member to handle the social media so that we will have much more content as I don't see much activity on Twitter and I don't know if IFLT have Facebook page. Just my thoughts about this project.

I am glad to it. Good idea. I have many desire and ideas too but cannot just find free time to be engaged. I think at first it is necessary to unite and get acquainted to share thoughts. Whether there is a team to exceed more than 10 members I can act according to the road map which created for this project last year.  Cool

If anyone with a senior member level account and good reviews wants to sell some to keep the chain strong at the yobit sell price for DOGE, I'll do that.   Message me.

So who writes our site on himself signature like me, get a prize  10 000 IFLT coins on wallet every day.

Pages:
Jump to: