Pages:
Author

Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018 - page 9. (Read 96789 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
If anyone with a senior member level account and good reviews wants to sell some to keep the chain strong at the yobit sell price for DOGE, I'll do that.   Message me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Yobit also has IFLT still. But IFLT/BTC is virtually dead, no trade for 1 Sat. Doge may be an option.
But it's a shady exchange.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I can't buy on Novaexchange bc they don't allow US citizens.  I can't download on Yobit because they are often in maintenance.  Where can I buy some INFL now?

You can always buy from me IFLT coins at the price 20 satoshi. Why it is so expensive? I will tell you that our coin not than does not concede to Dogecoin
I asked Darkstar and he said he contacted Altilly and also some news about an explorer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
I can't buy on Novaexchange bc they don't allow US citizens.  I can't download on Yobit because they are often in maintenance.  Where can I buy some INFL now?

Unfortunately the only place I know apart Cryptopia is BiteBTC, I've said "unfortunately" because is listed at 1 sat and I don't know if the wallet is working or not.

I would say to try and buy IFLT on Yobit since is much more cheap on DOGE market. Or ask someone from the community to buy it for you on Nova exchange.
I can't buy on Novaexchange bc they don't allow US citizens.  I can't download on Yobit because they are often in maintenance.  Where can I buy some INFL now?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
The developer does not appear on the forum since the 4th of January. There is no news.There is no exchange. What will be further unknown. Sad

Dont forget about
https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_IFLT/
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Is there a later bootstrap than the one on the OP?  That's from 2017.

I can upload you one, if you want, but you'll need to wait until I arrive at work to reach my wallet (which is always online and up to date) and of course you'll need to trust me.

Just let me know and I'll upload it on MEGA and share the link in here.

Thanks.  I think it should be available. I would like to dl'd it.

Here is the bootstrap from today (snapshot at block 1345790): https://mega.nz/#!trgRQKaR!JbETDwVgo9WXLM716Z26enw7Z0nLYPNVyLPTgO4GiQ0

Maybe @DarkStar1O9 will update the OP and upload a newer bootstrap to be more official. Speaking of the OP, I think that it needs a rework as now is too much info out there and I don't think is all up to date (didn't checked this). End even if it is up-to-date, anyone who is seeing the page for the first time will be lost in details, links, images, etc. There is too much info out there that can be aggregated into links/lists/categories in my opinion. I can rework the OP if @DarkStar1O9 agrees to and he works with me providing the latest project information.

I can upload you one, if you want, but you'll need to wait until I arrive at work to reach my wallet (which is always online and up to date) and of course you'll need to trust me.

Thanks.  I think it should be available. I would like to dl'd it.

Is there a later bootstrap than the one on the OP?  That's from 2017.
yeah people have get nevous every where and have lost trust in crypto and worry about their investments. Even in my home comunity every one is cryings about that down market and slow development for different projects only thouse are totaly cool who dont care about money but more like revolutional side on blockchain. But even there is alot of worrying i have seen in my community OTC market to activate. People buy alot of cryptos from other people. Last 2 month statistic is that there is 827K Euros buying rwquest from different people and even this morning there were 4200 and 5000 euros buying request, so in my comunity is see activation. I cant see were thouse request fulfilled or not, but definetly there is demand. I realy altcoin communitys would also be cool and active. But i might stay for sweet dream who know, realy boring is talk to yourself and hope there is someone around who with talk albut worrys and hopes and ideas .

There is a saying, invest at times of maximum pessimism. 

It's not always true of course, you have to do some fundamentals and value investing strategies. 
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
yeah people have get nevous every where and have lost trust in crypto and worry about their investments. Even in my home comunity every one is cryings about that down market and slow development for different projects only thouse are totaly cool who dont care about money but more like revolutional side on blockchain. But even there is alot of worrying i have seen in my community OTC market to activate. People buy alot of cryptos from other people. Last 2 month statistic is that there is 827K Euros buying rwquest from different people and even this morning there were 4200 and 5000 euros buying request, so in my comunity is see activation. I cant see were thouse request fulfilled or not, but definetly there is demand. I realy altcoin communitys would also be cool and active. But i might stay for sweet dream who know, realy boring is talk to yourself and hope there is someone around who with talk albut worrys and hopes and ideas .
The developer does not appear on the forum since the 4th of January. There is no news.There is no exchange. What will be further unknown. Sad

I see IFLT on yobit.net is that exchange good or what do you mean with "no exchange"?

Thank you!

it is also at interstellarexchange, can be traded wth XLM and BTC there

So this means that we are not without exchange/s.

If a project is on at least 1 exchange where people can buy and sell IFLT than we are good, not more exchanges the project needs, but development, marketing.

There are a lot of examples out there of great projects that were not listed on any exchanges for many months after their launch but people traded the asset OTC.

well we also need more active community! Developers focus is to build some kind of infrastructure for project. But comunity can fill other task, promo it forums and blogs, talk about it sell and buy goods and services for it or suggest code changes. But now seems community is small and unintrested and only demands procress from dev. Dev has his own pülans and strategy and usually stragy are not made known, but in discord dev has posted updates and gave a glimse what he is working with.

Merited you for that.  I usually don't say anything but that's a great post!  It's not so much this community, it's almost all communities.  Got to give in order to get in life. 
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
02/02/2019: InflationCoin Sidechain launched on EOS mainnet

We are proud to announce that an InflationCoin sidechain and gateway has been launched on the EOS network. The current user activity and growth in the network's first year looks promising, and we hope that exchanges are willing to accept our ledger as applications are sent out this month. We're also looking into releasing a bridge on the Tron main network this quarter.

Asset code: OSIFLT
Gateway provider: [email protected]

Genesis Transaction: https://bloks.io/transaction/51d39717d68a8525b1263cc9324a9a39f825872dae3972bfad78e7e013c793ab

Token Explorer: https://eosflare.io/token/iflsidechain/OSIFLT

Exchange portals: (Applications in progress)

Gateway contact: [email protected] (For on ramp and off ramp of main network InflationCoin onto the EOS Sidechain 1:1)

I see IFLT on yobit.net is that exchange good or what do you mean with "no exchange"?

Thank you!

If a project is on at least 1 exchange where people can buy and sell IFLT than we are good, not more exchanges the project needs, but development, marketing.

There are a lot of examples out there of great projects that were not listed on any exchanges for many months after their launch but people traded the asset OTC.

well we also need more active community! Developers focus is to build some kind of infrastructure for project. But comunity can fill other task, promo it forums and blogs, talk about it sell and buy goods and services for it or suggest code changes. But now seems community is small and unintrested and only demands procress from dev. Dev has his own pülans and strategy and usually stragy are not made known, but in discord dev has posted updates and gave a glimse what he is working with.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
well, its sad that we dont have exchange, people dont seem to waste money on it for listing on other exchanges or do some swap or anything else...well, it`ll bet together with other dead coins, this bear market killed a lot of altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: