Pages:
Author

Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018 - page 11. (Read 96812 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 2
very bad news. cryptopia has closed and trades on the coin have remained only on yobit.and there are almost none of them, and what are we going to do next?

What do you mean they've closed?  Do you mean for good? How do you know?

Are you sure that they will open? I'm not sure. Loss of 20 million for the exchange very much.the investigation can take a very long time. Therefore, we need to decide now what to do.

yeah there is no quarantees abuot anything and yes decisions must be made. But i should ask who must decide and what?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
very bad news. cryptopia has closed and trades on the coin have remained only on yobit.and there are almost none of them, and what are we going to do next?

Are you sure that they will open? I'm not sure. Loss of 20 million for the exchange very much.the investigation can take a very long time. Therefore, we need to decide now what to do.

where come that info , cryptopia is closed so far as we know NZ police are investigating it. If you have better information please share it with us.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Coinsmarket kept all mine.

https://sector5.xyz/register?ref=277
Earn crypto in World's first cryptocurrency Bullet Hell game!
play the game to win  GCN HYPER GoldPieces GameCredits  PolishCoin

...and how is this related with InflationCoin?

Do you accept IFLT or is just a spam?

yep same question here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
https://sector5.xyz/register?ref=277
Earn crypto in World's first cryptocurrency Bullet Hell game!
play the game to win  GCN HYPER GoldPieces GameCredits  PolishCoin

...and how is this related with InflationCoin?

Do you accept IFLT or is just a spam?
we have yobit which wont delist (until the exchanges lives). and thats it. the volume is pretty low. if the trade reach 0 then, it will be inactive on CMC. ok, still have cryptopia and nova exchange, but till when ? with no volume, its just a matter of time to it happen. darkstar said something about march and the animation... but, so far, thats all. paying for youtubers / social media to promote it is just a waste... if could contact a true whale, well, to pump and pay for the listing, maybe could be a good thing.

I agree that paying youtubers is a waste of money. But I am sure a marketing campaign will bring more people in and will bring some more visibility to the project.

Since IFLT is a PoS and have a lot of supply I am sure newbies and not only them will be pleased by grabbing some coins for free, doing some easy tasks like RT some tweets, twitting about Inflation and sharing some content on Facebook. A bounty for some Medium articles or reddit posts will also be a good thing to gain visibility.

Here is an idea of a marketing campaign (Twitter only) that another project is using to gain visibility: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14854.0

Maybe we can make something similar to it, as this one it seems a success. I have said 'we' because we can make a fund where we can donate some IFLT for it.

Activity: 555
Merit: 250
we have yobit which wont delist (until the exchanges lives). and thats it. the volume is pretty low. if the trade reach 0 then, it will be inactive on CMC. ok, still have cryptopia and nova exchange, but till when ? with no volume, its just a matter of time to it happen. darkstar said something about march and the animation... but, so far, thats all. paying for youtubers / social media to promote it is just a waste... if could contact a true whale, well, to pump and pay for the listing, maybe could be a good thing.
More safety, but hardly more volumes. Aggressive advertising is needed. There will be no volumes without it.Vicious circle.

This developer didn't want to work with me in helping getting my staking book printed, so I had to go back to my day job businesses.  But, it will get printed.  I will have a special area to thank the coins that contributed, and so InflationCoin sadly won't get any more advertising that way.

More safety, but hardly more volumes. Aggressive advertising is needed. There will be no volumes without it.Vicious circle.
on yobit  there will always be. Yobit rarely deletes coins so it is unlikely iflt will remove from cmc.The coin has a very good community. A lot of holders. The trading volume is small but everything changes.

It’s better not to say anything about scam exchanges like this one. This is just a thief service that reduces the reputation of the coins. Therefore, we must pretend that there is no our coin there and never advise anyone to expose their money to the risk of being lost in such damned trash cans like YoShit.

I agree with you about Yobit. But if there is no alternative - what then to do? I hope to delisting from other exchanges will not come.

There are about 50 exchanges now.  A team has to keep on getting their coin on new exchanges. 
yes you are right. but if the meaning at the moment? in small exchanges, coin trading will not go, and large exchanges need big money.

It doesn't matter.  The name of the game in good staking coins is to keep them alive.  Exchanges generally act in unstable ways.  More exchanges bring more volume and more safety that the coin will survive. 
on yobit  there will always be. Yobit rarely deletes coins so it is unlikely iflt will remove from cmc.The coin has a very good community. A lot of holders. The trading volume is small but everything changes.

It’s better not to say anything about scam exchanges like this one. This is just a thief service that reduces the reputation of the coins. Therefore, we must pretend that there is no our coin there and never advise anyone to expose their money to the risk of being lost in such damned trash cans like YoShit.

I agree with you about Yobit. But if there is no alternative - what then to do? I hope to delisting from other exchanges will not come.

There are about 50 exchanges now.  A team has to keep on getting their coin on new exchanges. 
yes you are right. but if the meaning at the moment? in small exchanges, coin trading will not go, and large exchanges need big money.

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

volume is so low, maybe IFLT will get inactive on coinmarketcap... there`s some plan to revive it ?
Inactive? What did you mean by saying 'inactive on coinmarketcap'?
There are so many coins without volume have still actively appeared on CMC as I known.

I think he was trying to say that IFLT will become market inactive on CMC and they will "delist" the exchange where is 0 volume.

Of course IFLT will still remain on CMC but with no markets.
volume is so low, maybe IFLT will get inactive on coinmarketcap... there`s some plan to revive it ?
Inactive? What did you mean by saying 'inactive on coinmarketcap'?
There are so many coins without volume have still actively appeared on CMC as I known.

and there is also other ülaces like coinpaprika and coingecko and multiple other one where it can see, but no i dont belive IFLT get inactive. There is listed some coins what have had no volume in 6 months.
Pages:
Jump to: