Pages:
Author

Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018 - page 86. (Read 96789 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Up until now, is there anyone has information regarding Bounty campaign?
I was looking at the first post, but still no luck.
Thanks.
Activity: 251
when coin reach 3b you must swap that coin make it have more price.. if just do it still same
after swap make supply just 1b, and lower stake %

The stake will become 80% in about 5-6 months again.
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
when coin reach 3b you must swap that coin make it have more price.. if just do it still same
after swap make supply just 1b, and lower stake %
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
When this coin reaches to max cap, right now there is already more than 2.2Billion coins and there is still high stakeing rate.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
What is the meaning of maximum hold is 30 days?

The developer means the max staking age for the coins is over a 30 day cycle, though the coins still count the interest normally as a standard rate from testing myself.

Do this means that i have to transfer funds to another address to continue staking after 30 days?

Thanks

Ah no you don't it still works normally
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

The developer means the max staking age for the coins is over a 30 day cycle, though the coins still count the interest normally as a standard rate from testing myself.

Do this means that i have to transfer funds to another address to continue staking after 30 days?

Thanks
Maybe a slack/telegramm channel or a Twitter account would be good to make this coin more famous? Smiley

Make all of the above.

Also post a thread on 4chan.org/biz

We already currently have a Twitter though still growing: http://www.twitter.com/Inflationcoin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
strong market on posw. I think IFLT has a bright future on that exchange, since you can move back and forth from staking to selling w/o fee's or block time delay.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I just want to help to promote this coin and give suggestions. A solid team is important but you also need a big community for support
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Maybe a slack/telegramm channel or a Twitter account would be good to make this coin more famous? Smiley

Make all of the above.

Also post a thread on 4chan.org/biz
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
What is the nett annual return for now?

800% apr on the software wallet until November and also is compoundable.
What is the nett annual return for now?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

I'm curious about this coin, so i tried thecryptochat faucet to get some IFLT. Unfortunately it don't seems to work... it gives always captcha errors.

Just want to notify dev about this problem.

Have a nice day.

Hmm that's strange it worked for me, but you can pm me your IFLT address and i'll send you some coins or give you a Yobitcode. Also you can try it on a different machine, Google's captcha system may have temporarily flagged your device.

Thanks for your offer. A yobit code would be fine.

I'm trying to understand why faucet is not working... Anyhow if you get it working is surely a problem related to my pc.

Hi. thecryptochat IFLT faucet works fine with me (both pc and android). The captcha errors might be because of the connection. Or something else might caused it. You can try using another pc or android and/or maybe another ip address to find out if the captcha is still not working.
Is there any plans With IFLT in future, like 1-5 years. As i undrestand now is like collection time. But what can we do with IFLT in future. I would be cool, if masternodes will be added.

I have some marketing plans with new people for over the summer but technology and brand wise in the future feel like it's a pretty finished product. I also have some ideas about things like porting side chain technology such as the lightning network or Instantsend after more updates are released on other blockchains, but don't have a development team fully composed right now so nothing is final at the moment.

Actually IFLT would have high potential, if someone would but effort in it, It could even take some piece of market. If here would be added like masternodes, but right now there is no point for masternodes couse stakeing rate is too high, right now should be settleing time. And if Stakeing rate is 8% or less then, masternodes and other features should be added.

In market, there is no solid project with high ammount of coin what could have decentralized potential.

Marketing only works if you have something to sell, product or servics or feature. Right now IFLT is good stakeing coin, but no features yet.

I think the fair distribution with good financial incentive for everyone and easy access to high amounts of coins keeps it's a fairly decentralized system in my opinion and the same opportunity for everyone.
Is there any plans With IFLT in future, like 1-5 years. As i undrestand now is like collection time. But what can we do with IFLT in future. I would be cool, if masternodes will be added.

I have some marketing plans with new people for over the summer but technology and brand wise in the future feel like it's a pretty finished product. I also have some ideas about things like porting side chain technology such as the lightning network or Instantsend after more updates are released on other blockchains, but don't have a development team fully composed right now so nothing is final at the moment.

Actually IFLT would have high potential, if someone would but effort in it, It could even take some piece of market. If here would be added like masternodes, but right now there is no point for masternodes couse stakeing rate is too high, right now should be settleing time. And if Stakeing rate is 8% or less then, masternodes and other features should be added.

In market, there is no solid project with high ammount of coin what could have decentralized potential.

Marketing only works if you have something to sell, product or servics or feature. Right now IFLT is good stakeing coin, but no features yet.

Pages:
Jump to: