Pages:
Author

Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018 - page 88. (Read 96789 times)

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Im hesitant to set up a new pool as it requires me to take my perseverance and dedication to a whole new level. Im now developing a hybrid between pool and solo, its at the prototyping stage and I cant guarantee that it will be full operation before the new year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That happens quite a bit with POS coins.   See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17185603  for some discussion and a purposed 'fix' for BUK.

POS blocks are given a higher priority over POW.  This is a high %POS coin and as more wallets stake more often POW will suffer.

On the server side of things, I'm moving some coind's around to free up some more resources.  I may help a bit.

That means pow will suffer the most and pow will end soon as well so what then ? I have always wondered how do pos only coins move ? I mean as far as the blockchain is concerned ?

The second problem is that you can mine cheaper then you can buy so this makes a huge problem with having no buy orders.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Is the POW for this coin finished?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
got an runtime error trying to load wallet my pc crashed lost power and now wallet wont run. Anyone can help? I will appreciate the help thanks all.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Good job friends
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
That happens quite a bit with POS coins.   See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17185603  for some discussion and a purposed 'fix' for BUK.

POS blocks are given a higher priority over POW.  This is a high %POS coin and as more wallets stake more often POW will suffer.

On the server side of things, I'm moving some coind's around to free up some more resources.  I may help a bit.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
What is happening with this pool? 3 days and 0 reward!
https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/iflt/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Sorry about that,  Stuck findblock cron from 01/15/2017.  Must have missed the alert email.

If you notice anything like this,  PM me here or use the contact form.  I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Running the task now,  Historical blocks being found and added to database.  No work should be lost.
Ok!! thank you!
Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Sorry about that,  Stuck findblock cron from 01/15/2017.  Must have missed the alert email.

If you notice anything like this,  PM me here or use the contact form.  I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Running the task now,  Historical blocks being found and added to database.  No work should be lost.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Ur rewards will be taken by the dude who manages the pool and possibly converted into btc.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
What is this fluttershare thing doing ? It will not stake as long as I use the fluttershare since it will never mature after each transaction.
How do I get more coins with fluttershare ? Is everyone getting the same ? How does it work and what exactly is it doing on my pc / with mypc ?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Ok thank you it is now syncing properly but I need a lot more coins to stake with or it will take forever. It says 9 days or something ^^
How many coins do you guys have ?

It's just the timer it'll correct after around 24 hours, just have to keep the wallet running.

Yes it is working now thank you. The thing now, is that there is no demand and a massive amount of supply. The high pos is what made people want the coin and yes the pos will drop but then people won't want it because of the pos drop otherwise they would buy it now.

The staking rate drop is necessary otherwise the supply would go completely out of control with another year of that interest compounded. Currently working on designing a paper wallet for the coin, and if another project I've been working on is completed successfully, more capital will be inflowing from those sources as well.

I am just worried this coin will die before it actually becomes worth something, If you have a look at the market right now you will see that there is no buy orders right now and if you look a the sell side there are so many coins and they are only the ones in the exchange. Who knows the amount that are staking so yes I know the drop  to 100% needs to be done but that is still in a long time so what are we going to do about this ?

Think as long as the supply continues in trustworthy hands as it has been the coin will be ok. Several million coins left the market on yobit and am also one of the top holders currently, so think over time the supply can be kept under fair control to where it won't hinder the liquidity.
Ok thank you it is now syncing properly but I need a lot more coins to stake with or it will take forever. It says 9 days or something ^^

It's just the timer it'll correct after around 24 hours, just have to keep the wallet running.

Yes it is working now thank you. The thing now, is that there is no demand and a massive amount of supply. The high pos is what made people want the coin and yes the pos will drop but then people won't want it because of the pos drop otherwise they would buy it now.

The staking rate drop is necessary otherwise the supply would go completely out of control with another year of that interest compounded. Currently working on designing a paper wallet for the coin, and if another project I've been working on is completed successfully, more capital will be inflowing from those sources as well.

I am just worried this coin will die before it actually becomes worth something, If you have a look at the market right now you will see that there is no buy orders right now and if you look a the sell side there are so many coins and they are only the ones in the exchange. Who knows the amount that are staking so yes I know the drop  to 100% needs to be done but that is still in a long time so what are we going to do about this ?
Made a paper wallet template for the new year, enjoy:

Instructions: Edit Public/Private key into image through applications like Paint and print for use. Use optional QR code generator to save information digitally for scanning on a mobile device.

On the software wallet's debug console, use the command "dumpprivkey [public address]" to view your private key in text format.

Alternate option: Upload your wallet.dat file to a secure location and link it to a QR code to save it for future use and loading.

QR Code Generator: http://www.qr-code-generator.com

Online staking wallet: http://www.poswallet.com

Plan & Track your staking interest at http://compoundaily.com (~2.2-2.4% daily)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
I just gave Nova 45k to give away in the trollbox so that may generate a little volume and new users

Pages:
Jump to: