Pages:
Author

Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018 - page 90. (Read 96789 times)

copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
another newbee questeion  Grin
do i need to open the wallet for staking or can i open the wallet once a week?
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Looks good. I am glad the interest goes down after a year. Good for early investors. That is if the coin lasts. How do you even take over a coin ? How do you reset the blockchain ? Also please put up a faucet and some bounties.

I just bought the coins early and began staking cause the interest rate is so high this year and compoundable, so others have an opportunity to do the same right now. I started with 17 million coins and between buying some more and the staking interest, now have 56 million after about a month and a week. Don't see that many people with higher balances past 1 million staking the coins on the blockchain so if you do have more in holdings you should definitely stake them and hold them on your home wallet instead of an exchange, you can already make good profit currently even reselling from 1 sat, and I'll be continually buying up the coins through next year regardless of the result. There's a new faucet on the thecryptochat.net but think I forgot to list it, I'll make sure to add it to the thread now. The blockchain also was never forked or reset only some new node providers added from the original.

Ok thanks for the reply. I see there are no buy orders though that is a bit worrying and there are so many people selling over 1.25 btc at 1 satoshi or something like that. Like the coin but I dunno if it will sell all that much. How would it do well ? You say you will buy back but why ?

Just figuring out something longer term for me and seeing how it goes. Also was a low risk deal funds wise compared to other ideas or companies i've worked with.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks good. I am glad the interest goes down after a year. Good for early investors. That is if the coin lasts. How do you even take over a coin ? How do you reset the blockchain ? Also please put up a faucet and some bounties.

I just bought the coins early and began staking cause the interest rate is so high this year and compoundable, so others have an opportunity to do the same right now. I started with 17 million coins and between buying some more and the staking interest, now have 56 million after about a month and a week. Don't see that many people with higher balances past 1 million staking the coins on the blockchain so if you do have more in holdings you should definitely stake them and hold them on your home wallet instead of an exchange, you can already make good profit currently even reselling from 1 sat, and I'll be continually buying up the coins through next year regardless of the result. There's a new faucet on the thecryptochat.net but think I forgot to list it, I'll make sure to add it to the thread now. The blockchain also was never forked or reset only some new node providers added from the original.

Ok thanks for the reply. I see there are no buy orders though that is a bit worrying and there are so many people selling over 1.25 btc at 1 satoshi or something like that. Like the coin but I dunno if it will sell all that much. How would it do well ? You say you will buy back but why ?

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
copper member
why my wallet need some days to complete staking and get my rewards??

Your wallet is syncing already?
Every POS wallet need some time for get rewards, time depends of the volume of your stake and volume of all network. Also minimum hold for POS - 24 hours (for IFLT coin).

yeah. i have 10k coins. so i need to wait longer? not only 24hours?

It depends on your weight vs net weight. Give it some time and it will stake eventually Smiley
and why do i get coins every hour on poswallet? Is staking alone much more difficult?
10 Billion is too much. To sell after 1 Satochi!?

10 Billion is the max supply which will take years or significantly longer depending on how many users are staking. The current supply is 365 million.

Off course it will take years to stake, the reason you made it 10 billion is to get a huge premine.

Indeed only 2.5% but of 10 billion coins that is huge.

More and more devs try to hide a huge amount of coins this way.

WE NOT STUPID!!!!

I'm not the developer i'm just a holder, I bought or mined the coins just like everyone else.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.

10 Billion is the max supply which will take years or significantly longer depending on how many users are staking. The current supply is 365 million.

Off course it will take years to stake, the reason you made it 10 billion is to get a huge premine.

Indeed only 2.5% but of 10 billion coins that is huge.

More and more devs try to hide a huge amount of coins this way.

WE NOT STUPID!!!!

Activity: 178
TheCryptoChat RU-moderator..
Hm, this looks interesting...
Is this coin added, or it will at some point, on POSwallet.com?
I will download this wallet of course for now. Grin Wink

Not sure about this year, maybe in next year it will be add on POSwallet.. If you need nodes PM to me.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Hm, this looks interesting...
Is this coin added, or it will at some point, on POSwallet.com?
I will download this wallet of course for now. Grin Wink
Activity: 994

Every POS wallet need some time for get rewards, time depends of the volume of your stake and volume of all network. Also minimum hold for POS - 24 hours (for IFLT coin).

It depends on your weight vs net weight. Give it some time and it will stake eventually Smiley
copper member

You could saw information "How long you're must wait" in your wallet just hover to Arrow up icon ↑ in bottom right angle of your wallet.
thx i see Smiley

You could saw information "How long you're must wait" in your wallet just hover to Arrow up icon ↑ in bottom right angle of your wallet.
copper member

Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
Nice coin. Now my wallet is in sycronize... 6 days to go... for the rewards  Cheesy
copper member
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

I have made a new wallet with yobit and mining added to the links, if the dev wants it he can have it, check it and release it Smiley

Hey man, congrats! This really looks nice...

It's good to see this project up and running, keep up new Dev team! Cool
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
nice looking wallet.

interesting features as well

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: