Pages:
Author

Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018 - page 87. (Read 96789 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just hold my inflationncoin in the poswallet. Its like thrippled in size I dont even need to bother to buy anymore I just let it stake what its stake. Compounding interest is so amazing.  Tongue

Same here my friend and it saves having to leave your PC on to stake. POSWallet works great for these high interest staking coins just as long as people have a decent amount of coins then they should be earning a nice amount each day like you and I are. I still buy some each week to build on my stack to increase my pool stake and earn more staking rewards each day.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

I'm curious about this coin, so i tried thecryptochat faucet to get some IFLT. Unfortunately it don't seems to work... it gives always captcha errors.

Just want to notify dev about this problem.

Have a nice day.

Hmm that's strange it worked for me, but you can pm me your IFLT address and i'll send you some coins or give you a Yobitcode. Also you can try it on a different machine, Google's captcha system may have temporarily flagged your device.

Thanks for your offer. A yobit code would be fine.

I'm trying to understand why faucet is not working... Anyhow if you get it working is surely a problem related to my pc.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I just hold my inflationncoin in the poswallet. Its like thrippled in size I dont even need to bother to buy anymore I just let it stake what its stake. Compounding interest is so amazing.  Tongue
Activity: 489
Merit: 260

I'm curious about this coin, so i tried thecryptochat faucet to get some IFLT. Unfortunately it don't seems to work... it gives always captcha errors.

Have a nice day.

Hmm that's strange it worked for me, but you can pm me your IFLT address and i'll send you some coins or give you a Yobitcode. Also you can try it on a different machine, Google's captcha system may have temporarily flagged your device.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Have a nice day.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
all nodes are dead, please share new one

Updated with latest nodes according to Novaexchange.

Inflationcoin.conf
Code:
addnode=149.56.154.75:11370
addnode=91.134.120.210:11370

Thanks it is finally syncing now
With the interest so high won't it be bad for the coin ? Or can you still profit from it ? Maybe start to decrease the interest monthly till a certain amount ? Will give incentive to but now.

The interest is reducing to 80% at the end of November this year and has a max supply of 10 billion, so this is like a bonus period for early adopters.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
With the interest so high won't it be bad for the coin ? Or can you still profit from it ? Maybe start to decrease the interest monthly till a certain amount ? Will give incentive to but now.

Updated with latest nodes according to Novaexchange.

Inflationcoin.conf
Code:
addnode=149.56.154.75:11370
addnode=91.134.120.210:11370
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I just got into this coin and got 1 million currently staking on POSWallet and I'm currently loving the staking rewards. I do have a question and that is is the dev trying to get this coin listed on other exchanges? I would like to see this coin listed on Cryptopia or Nova and have pairs for Doge and LTC.

This coin is already listed on Novaexchange and had a handful of small spikes on the Doge market earlier this year, I'm not the developer but I remember there was one other minor exchange that accepted it which needed more in fees. We're also working on a website for more basic information to newcomers and send me a message if have any other ideas for projects or development we can work on.

Thanks for your reply. I don't really use Nova at all but I guess I can open an account on there to start trading IFLT. I would love to see this coin listed on Cryptopia or maybe Bittrex as that would bring in more investors. I have started to trade IFLT on the POSWallet exchange and so far it's been very well so I will continue to trade on there for now, the only thing is that we can only trade in their own coin POSW so it will be even better once they add the BTC, LTC and maybe even Doge pairings.
I just got into this coin and got 1 million currently staking on POSWallet and I'm currently loving the staking rewards. I do have a question and that is is the dev trying to get this coin listed on other exchanges? I would like to see this coin listed on Cryptopia or Nova and have pairs for Doge and LTC.

This coin is already listed on Novaexchange and had a handful of small spikes on the Doge market earlier this year, I'm not the developer but I remember there was one other minor exchange that accepted it which needed more in fees. We're also working on a website for more basic information to newcomers and send me a message if have any other ideas for projects or development we can work on.
Maybe the dev can start some campaigns to get the word out about this coin like social media campaigns Twitter and Facebook. It has been a little quiet in here lately with no activity at all so maybe a campaign can spark some attention to the coin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
got an runtime error trying to load wallet my pc crashed lost power and now wallet wont run. Anyone can help? I will appreciate the help thanks all.

Did you back up your wallet.dat? If so you can delete all files in the roaming/InflationCoin except the wallet.dat and .conf file and see if that works. 1st I suggest loading the blockchain wallet without your original wallet.dat (put it in a backup folder), and let the blocks load on an empty account, then exit the wallet and load your original or backup wallet.dat file into the roaming/InflationCoin folder and your original balance with the staking interest should be restored. Hope it helps and you can pm me if need more assistance.
Thanks man I will try it its downloading blocks but hope it works thank you.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Cool coin, high chance get profit in first year 800%, maybe take some billion coins
got an runtime error trying to load wallet my pc crashed lost power and now wallet wont run. Anyone can help? I will appreciate the help thanks all.

Did you back up your wallet.dat? If so you can delete all files in the roaming/InflationCoin except the wallet.dat and .conf file and see if that works. 1st I suggest loading the blockchain wallet without your original wallet.dat (put it in a backup folder), and let the blocks load on an empty account, then exit the wallet and load your original or backup wallet.dat file into the roaming/InflationCoin folder and your original balance with the staking interest should be restored. Hope it helps and you can pm me if need more assistance.
Is the POW for this coin finished?

Yeah looks like the owner has ended the POW phase of the coin so is now pure POS, enjoy the staking
Pages:
Jump to: